The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, April 22, 2022. Friday. The day started with Storm walking in. Her voice penetrated my dreams, “Rise and shine lovebirds time to get it cracking.”

Our eyes opened to see her dressed in short yellow shorts, a beige tank top, and flip-flops. On her back was the black book bag she often carried with her. “Good morning,” I said with sleep in my voice as I left the bed. Todd curled into the soft blanket and went back to sleep.

“Maurice will be here in about thirty minutes,” she stated with concern.

I grinned, “He says he wants to watch,” I replied as I shot a look at my sleeping man.

Storm chuckled, “Oookaaay.” Then her eyebrow lifted.

“What?” I asked seeing the look on her face as if she were cooking up an idea.

“Can we go live?”

“You wanna fuck my man?”

She nodded eagerly, “Yes. And I talked to Daria, she says she’s up for the thing at David and Michael’s.”

My eyebrows lifted, “Really?”

“Yeah, she says she’s tired of me having all the fun. It’s her turn.”

I smacked her ass before heading to the bathroom to freshen up for Maurice. By the time I was done, he was walking in the door. I greeted him with a hug, “Hey.”

He lifted me off the floor slightly, “Um you smell good. I’m rock hard already.” He looked over my shoulder, “Your man is here?”

“Yes, but no worries. He’s seen us fuck before.”

“Yeah, but that was before y’all became a couple. He gone be cool?”

“Yes, now stop tripping and get naked.” I pressed my full lips against his. I had an idea to do a hot wife recording. One where Todd watched me get fucked by Maurice and later ravaged me. Storm loved the concept.

I woke Todd up and gave him the scenario. He dragged himself out of bed. Stood with his long cock swinging as he walked to the bathroom, he waved at Maurice, “What’s up man?”

“Nothing much,” Maurice replied.

Once Todd came out of the bathroom, he joined us out on the balcony. I had added gold silk curtains and some nice plush colorful pillows to a chaise lounge. Maurice lay on the lounge as I knelt between his legs sliding my lips up and down his shaft. Todd took a seat in a chair and watched closely with his manhood stiff between his legs. When I mounted Maurice, he turned his head to see if Todd was watching, but I pulled his view back to me. Our eyes locked, “Focus,” I whispered as I drifted up and down his shaft. He placed his hands on my mountains and squeezed licking my nipples decadently taking his time kissing each one, “That’s it.”

I was able to place my feet on the floor and squat on his long shaft. It was a great lower body workout as I got my walls massaged. I looked over and saw Todd stroking his cock, my tongue glided across my glossed lips. I was getting warmed up for him to punish my pussy as soon as Maurice nutted.

Maurice grabbed my hips and held me in place. I squeezed my walls on his rod. He pulled me in kissing my mouth as he threw his hips up. He stood and held me for a moment then bounced me up and down that long pole. Suddenly, I felt Todd behind me gaining entrance. “Oh fuck,” I squealed.

They held me mid-air in their arms rocking my kitty until it purred. I saw the look on Maurice’s face. His head shook and he gritted his teeth and stroked a little faster, “Arggghh,” he said as he emptied, “Fuck, Ari,” he added.

He set me down and I was left with Todd still ramming my ass. His ball sack slapped against me repeatedly as I held onto the banister. He continued to light me up until he unloaded.

After filming was done. We got cleaned and joined Storm and Maurice in the kitchen; we talked for a while. “Eight days left Ari, your girl is a beast,” said Maurice to Todd.

He agreed, “She is. Next month though she’s taking a break.”

“I heard about the cruise. I wish I could get the time off.”

“It’s going to be a great time, man.”

Maurice knew it would be. Three women and five guys spelled a whole lot of fun. After we ate something, the guys were revved up to go live. I made them promise to take it easy because we still had the thing at David and Michael’s house.

During the live Todd got to bounce Storm on his cock and Maurice was happy to slip inside in my wet village from behind. He slapped my ass with nice taps as he pounded away. I heard Storm yelping and panting as Todd bounced her up and down. Be careful what you ask for, is what I thought as I heard her whining from taking on Todd’s cock. His stroke game was no joke and when he was on a mission, he fucked with reckless abandonment.

Maurice pulled out of me and was about to double Storm but I shook my head, “Don’t do her like that.”

Todd set her on the bed. I got between her legs and tasted her. Licked up and down as Todd split my center with his tip slowly. I reached for Maurice’s cock with my left hand and stroked it nicely. I was on all cylinders, throwing it back, licking, and giving a hand job.

Todd slapped both of my ass cheeks and pounded faster. I pushed my tongue deep into Strom and she sprayed. Finally, Maurice erupted. His lava flowed down and dripped off my hand just as Todd grunted and pumped me full of his substance. It was done.


When night fell, I got dressed in a multi-colored pinstriped dress that hit mid-thigh. Todd wore a pair of khaki shorts and a navy-blue polo-style short-sleeved shirt that showed off his bulging biceps.

Todd drove. I was in the passenger seat and we also had Ted and Jai with us. We would see everyone else at David and Michael’s place. We were the first to arrive. We brought bottles of wine, beer, and a couple of bottles of tequila and rum.

Todd, Ted, and Michael were in the living room. Jai had gone to the bathroom. I was in the kitchen with David setting up drinks and food. He turned to me with those soft brown eyes, “So, did you get a chance to talk to Todd about what we asked you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.