The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal. April 20, 2022, Wednesday. Waking up in Todd’s arms felt amazing. He kissed my neck as he reached between my legs to stroke my swollen clit. With sleep in my voice, I asked, “Will you be my day 20?”

The smooth sound of his baritone played in my ears, “I’ll be your every day.” I smiled and turned to him. His gray eyes fell on me and melted my soul.

“Let’s get your brother and go into the living room.” I got out of bed and went into his bathroom to quickly clean up and make myself presentable. Soon after he did the same. I headed to the living room to set up the two cameras they had and my cellphone to record. It didn’t take long for the twins to meet me in the living room.

I had Ted set on the couch. His huge cock was already standing at attention. I smiled as I went to my knees and surveyed it. I held that slab of meat in my hand admiring it. It looked like a torpedo in the way it narrowed at the base and got fat at the tip.

I ran my full lips up and down the length of his shaft as Todd kneeled behind me. He rubbed my ass, spread me open wide, and licked the split in one swoop getting me nice and moist. I felt his fingers penetrate as he tasted me.

“Hack tew,” I spit on Ted’s dick and rubbed it in listening to the raunchy sound of my saliva being massaged onto his cock. His dick glistened under the natural light of the sun pouring through the windows. I looked up into his gray eyes and grinned before my lips covered him. He watched as his dick disappeared in my mouth. So much saliva pooled in the corners of my mouth that it leaked down the sides of my jaw and dripped onto my huge tits.

“Damn Ari, you’re so fucking nasty.”

I grinned, “You like it though.”

“Fuck yeah.”

As he enjoyed the pleasure of my mouth, I enjoyed the work Todd did eating me out from behind until I shuddered and made a muffled moan. I was about to look back but Ted held the back of my head while biting his bottom lips, “No don’t stop,” he moaned. He had often joked that I gave the best blow jobs. I had learned from a Gay man how to work a cock over and make those eyes roll. Once he taught me the trick of deep throating and massaging the balls while giving eye contact, it was a wrap.

I felt Todd’s cock press inside. Each time he thrust forward, my body rocked. I let Ted’s cock pop out of my mouth and massaged it with my hand as he watched. He sat up and kissed my mouth nastily as his brother fucked my pussy wildly. His hands were in my curls with a nice grip. I reached down and toyed with my clit and suddenly I trembled. Orgasm number two had arrived and I knew that those guys were nowhere near done fucking my pussy, mouth, or ass.

Todd pulled out. I turned and sat on Ted’s cock so I could service my lover. His dick still wet with my nectar I took him into my mouth as I rod Ted’s dick. I could feel Ted standing and I rose with him. Todd stood in front of me kissing my mouth and playing with the folds of my labia while tickling my clit. He rubbed it quickly. I made a face, “Yeah baby, that’s it.” He said as he felt my pussy shower his hand.

He lifted his finger to my mouth and I sucked his fingers clean. Our lips locked again. Ted pulled out. I turned and saw him lower onto the sofa. “Come here,” he said as he watched me walk over and mount his rod once again. He pulled my ass cheeks until my bootie hole stretched. Todd got in position and pressed his way inside.

“Ahhhh, fuck,” we damn near moaned in unison. Ted held me close and I felt the weight of Todd as he fucked my tight ring for dear life. I loved having my caramel wrapped in their cream. It was a fine start to a Wednesday morning.

We panted, moaned, and groaned together. My body was tacky from my sweat and theirs. I could feel my pussy contracting and my ass throbbing. “Fuuuck,” I exclaimed. They continued with the onslaught of strokes until I began squealing and yelping. Todd pulled out of my ass and began stroking his cock behind me as I rode Ted bucking on his dick trying to get another nut before it ended.

I felt Todd’s cum on my back as it shot out. Ted stood. He held me and we kissed briefly before he bounced me on his dick rapidly. I could see the veins in his strong arms, in his neck, his skin turned redder by the second and then he grunted and filled me.

He held me in his arms for a few seconds before setting me down. When his cock left my pussy, his cum drizzled out and leaked down my thigh.


After filming, I had breakfast with the twins. As we sat eating their mother called. I suppose she heard my voice as Ted and I spoke. She must have asked who was in their home, he replied, “My girlfriend Yolanda.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.