The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, April 2, 2022, I uploaded the video of me and Mr. Monster Cock whose real name was Shawn around 1:00 am. When I woke up to check the status, it had nearly ten thousand views, cha-ching!

I read some of the comments from the men:

“I sure would love to fuck her.”

“Look at those tits.”

“She can ride my fat cock any day.”

“If she can handle him, she can handle this cock!”

“I love her moans.”

Needless to say, I was flattered. Most of the women were equally enthused except for one hater, “Why is she crying like a baby, little girl can’t handle a big cock ... leave it for the grown women.”

I shook my head and then uploaded the bonus footage of round two with Shawn. Me riding his cock in reverse, looking back into his eyes while he moaned and groaned, “Oh shit, oh shit, slow down, don’t make me cum too fast.”

About an hour later, she posted a smiley face, “That’s how you handle a huge cock!”

I felt validated. I checked out her page. She had quite the following and an extensive video collection. She private messaged me and asked if I wanted to collaborate on one of my journal days. I replied, “hell yeah!”

She lived down in H-town, one of my favorite spots to visit. I could not wait. It was set for April 16th. Until then, I still had quite a few fucks to get through, fifteen to be exact.

When night arrived, I planned to head to this function downtown. I knew there would be plenty of willing guys or gals ready for some fun. As I was leaving the condo dressed in a gold shirt dress, gold stilettos, and small clutch, I saw my neighbor Filipe. He had an interesting mix of French and Arabic blood. I only knew because I had seen his parents visit.

Filipe had a girlfriend. She was a bitch. She didn’t let him speak to me. Often hurrying him into the house or car if I happened to be outside. He was very attractive with bright green eyes, and a low-trimmed beard and his skin was creamy, yet he had this nice tan. His hair was in short curls, he had these pretty peach lips.

He looked at me all dolled up, “Hi, did the lady that lives there move?” he asked.

I chuckled inside. He didn’t know that I was the lady. “She’s still around. I’m a friend,” I smiled.

He checked out my toned legs and cleared his throat. Oh, you wanna fuck me, I thought as I flashed a smile. I had often thought about tasting his pretty lips, but he was taken. I felt his energy as he stood there surveying me. It was tempting, but I didn’t want to prospect too close to home.

I smiled, “I better get going, enjoy your night.”

He nodded and went into his condo.

I headed to the club. When I arrived, I stepped inside and almost lost my mind. The vibe was nice. Music played and a plethora of men roamed on the prowl. Handsome ass white men, fine ass black men, sexy as Latinos and a few scrumptious looking Asian men all muscled and tatted up. Oh my, I thought as I made my way to the bar.

As I ordered a hurricane from the bartender, I stood posing, hoping someone would take notice of my assets. I went to pay, but the bartender told me I was good. I tilted my head. He pointed with his head. I turned to see this tall skinny black man standing next to a woman that appeared to be Lesbian or just really into men’s fashion.

I held my glass up to him and smiled. He waved. Signaling me to go to him. I strutted over like a queen. He was handsome. Dark skin, these amazing white teeth. He was skinnier than the guys I typically went for, but I did hear that those skinny dudes had long rods. He eyed me with enthusiasm, “You here alone?”

“I am.”

“What’s your name?”

“I’m Ari.”

He smiled, “I’m Maurice and this is my girl, Jazzy.”

She was attractive. She looked like she could have been biracial or even Latina. A little on the heavy side. Her hair was cut short with curls all over, “You looking good ma in that dress,” she said as she shook my hand and pulled me into her.

I smiled, “Oh, you’re friendly.”

“I see something I like; I go for it.”

I nodded.

I looked over at Maurice. He laughed, “Don’t pay her no mind. She’s joking.”

“The hell. I can tell she plays for both teams.”

I tilted my head. How could she tell that, I wondered? I laughed.

“See, I told,” she pointed at me smiling, “I had a feeling,” she added still checking me out.

Maurice nodded, “So what do you do around here Ms. Ari?”

“I’m an online porn star, well, up and coming.”

They laughed as if they thought I was joking. I pulled out my cellphone and showed them the two videos. They were impressed as they stood there watching me with Shawn.

“Wow, that dude is hung like a fucking horse,” Jazzy said, “Ain’t no way you can top that,” she joked with Maurice.

“I don’t have to top it, but I bet I can match it.”

I smiled.

“I mean, if you can blur faces out, I’d gladly be your day two.”

“Me too, can you handle us both?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.