The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, April 18, 2022. Monday. Eighteen days in the books and twelve to go. I’ve learned a lot. Number one, fucking at the pace I’d been going was exhausting. You don’t realize it until you wake up one morning and everything is sore, which was the case this morning.

A heavy dose of fucking in Houston, an early recording double session with Ian, and later fucking all night with Todd, sheesh. When the sunlight peered through the window, the door opened around 6:30 am. Ted and Jai entered wearing nothing but smiles.

They joined us in bed. “It’s early,” I said as Ted squeezed between me and Todd.

“Dude what the hell,” said Todd as he rolled over, Jai had pulled back the covers and devoured his cock with her mouth. I noticed he didn’t push her off, yet I heard him moaning and groaning as her lips slid up and down his shaft.

Ted lifted my left ass cheek and penetrated my moist center, “umm, welcome home Ari,” he said sweetly. I held his face and our tongues slipped in and out of each other’s mouths as he stroked smoothly.

Jai’s pretty ass was tooted in the air as she licked my man’s cock. I wondered what she tasted like. “I’m going to eat your girlfriend’s pussy,” I said to Ted. He smiled and pulled out of me so I got behind her, rubbed her ass, kiss both cheeks before parting them. Viewing her precious split seeing her tight little ring, fingering it, and licking her pink rosebud as Ted fed his cock back into my pussy.

He held my hips and humped. My tongue found her moist. I pinched her clit between my lips and hummed until I felt her body tremble, she looked back at me with her mouth gaped open. She would remember my tongue for days after that moment.

She sat on Todd’s cock and took him for a ride while Ted rocked my hips back and forth to his liking. The vigor at which he rocked caused my tits to wobble as they hung and my ass to ripple with each thrust.

I watched as Jai changed positions riding Todd in reverse with her legs spread wide almost daring me to taste her again. I eased up. I had the perfect access to her stuffed opening. I licked from her pussy to Todd’s balls as Ted continued to work me from behind.

He moved faster with each thrust as I continued to taste and enjoy his woman and my man. “Fuck, shit,” he exclaimed, “I’m cumming, Agghhhh, shit,” he said just as he pulled out and shot cum all over my brown ass.

Todd’s cock was covered in Jai’s honey. “Fuck,” he moaned. I pulled his wet cock from her pussy and sucked it until he erupted.


Breakfast was prepared by Ted. He loved to cook. Besides making porn videos, he also had a cooking channel. We sat around the table and talked as we ate, “So, we were thinking of a trip, just the four of us. To the mountains,” Ted said smiling as he glanced over at Jai.

Todd nodded, “What do you think babe?”

“Sounds great. May will be busy though; we have the cruise and later my mom comes to visit.”

“Will I get to meet mom?” he asked jokingly but part of me thought he was serious.

“Are you ready?”

He got quiet. I chuckled. “We can shoot for June. I was planning to take it easy in June.”

“Awesome,” Jai commented joyfully, “I’ll make the reservations.”

After breakfast, I headed back to the apartment to rest. I was sitting out on the balcony when I received a cute picture text from Todd. He and I were on the dance floor. I sent him a picture of us lying in bed as he slept next to me.

David called me, I answered, “Hello there.”

“Hi doll, how are you?”

“Great.” He had seen the pictures that Todd tagged me in and had sent me a few messages teasing saying I was falling in love.

“Looks like you had a great time.”

“I did. Todd is a lot of fun.”

“I was wondering what you had planned this Friday if you wanted to stop by and spend the night with your two favorite Bi-guys.”

“Sounds like fun. I’ll ask Meagan if she wants to tag along.”

“I’m sure Michael would love that.”

After we spoke for a little longer, I went inside and got ready for Shawn to arrive. Mr. Monster Cock was making another appearance and this time, I would not let Storm squirm her way out of fucking him. She agreed to the threesome and I couldn’t wait.

After they arrived and the cameras were all set up. I had Storm sit up on a stack of pillows as Shawn kneeled beside her on the right and I was on the left. We took turns sucking her chocolate milk drop and then kissing her.

Shawn took his fingers and traced her labia. Made slow ovals until it looked misty. I moved some of the pillows and sat behind her. Her back pressed into my breasts slightly as I kissed her neck and toyed with her pearl. I fingered it until I heard it squish as Shawn watched. He leaned in and partook in her juices getting his lips nice and wet. The way he slurped and smacked his lips let me know he enjoyed the way she tasted. Storm had a delicious honey pot. We spent a lot of time researching natural methods of making the honey pot tastier.

He kneeled holding his large meaty cock stroking it. I felt her body tense up as Shawn pressed his way inside stretching out her lips. I used my fingers to spread them wider and rub her clit. “Oh, Oh. Oh, shit fuck,” she moaned and cried out.

I knew exactly how she felt. Taking on Shawn was not a game. It didn’t take long for her pussy to cream all over his shaft. Her body trembled next to mine. I kissed her neck before sliding from behind her to suck her tits as I held her right leg open.

She continued to cry out as more orgasms hit her. “You good babe?” I asked wondering if she wanted me to take over, but she stuck it out. I straddled her face and let her taste my sweet spot for a while. Shawn leaned in and kissed my mouth wildly.

Storm’s tongue found my opening. My hips rocked back and forth, “Ooooh, yeah, shit,” I moaned. Shawn pulled his wet cock out of Storm. I knew what he wanted, so I obliged him by leaning over and taking his fat cock into my mouth. Storm’s honey tasted divine. After stretching my mouth around his cock, I turned and lay on top of Storm so Shawn had access to our holes.

He pushed his cock into my pussy and Storm wiggled my clit and we kissed. It didn’t take long for me to hit the peak. Panting, moaning, groaning, cursing. He pulled out of me and went back to Storm. “Doing good babe,” I encouraged her.

“His dick is so fucking big,” she replied.

“You get used to it after a while,” I reassured her. Just as I said that Shawn said, “Turn around.” I moved over and turned to see him, He pulled my legs and pushed his cock into me. Our tongues danced. My hands traveled the length of his back until I found his ass. I loved to feel his cheeks how tight they were as he thrust nice and slow.

“Oh fuck,” I said. He went to kneeling and threw my right leg over his shoulder. Storm was on my left sucking my nipple and rubbing my clit., “Ooh fuck, shit,” I said as my pussy pulsated on his thick cock. He ramped up his pace pressing his weight into me as if he was trying to fuck me into the mattress, “Oh fuck, Shit Shawn!” I exclaimed as another orgasm hit me.

He grunted, “It’s coming.” He pulled out and stroked his cock in front of us. His cum shot out onto our chins and breasts. I gave them both a high five.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.