The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, April 17, 2022. Sunday. Houston was fire. I could not have asked for a better experience. I was definitely looking forward to visiting Beth, Peter, and Harold again. I loved their love for fucking. I wondered if I would ever find a sweet setup such as the one, they had. I knew Felipe was out of the question and Noel knew I was a porn star, but he didn’t like it. The only guy that was okay with what I was doing was Todd. I smiled when I thought about him. I missed him. I wanted to feel his long cock inside of me while he talked shit in my ear.

I arrived home and had a few hours before it would be time to prepare for day seventeen. I had scheduled this white guy named, Ian. When I tell you he was all kinds of sexy, Lord, help my soul.

I stared at his pictures mesmerized by his green eyes. That was my thing. If a guy or girl had green eyes, it instantly made my pussy wet. He had this pretty dark skin, thick eyebrows that rested above his eyes that sort of looked half-closed. He was giving one hell of a smolder.

He had an evenly trimmed beard and mustache. His black hair was tapered on the sides and combed back and to the right on one side.

I sat at my desk trying to get my mind right. Just before I went to close my computer, I received a message from Megan, “Can I see you tomorrow?”

I smirked and responded, “Of course, love, will it be you and Cody or just us?”

She replied, “Just us,” with a smiley face and a bunch of wet and cat emojis. I had scheduled her to arrive well after my day eighteen filming.

The doorbell sounded; I knew it was Storm. I went to let her in. She looked so pretty in a pair of short beige shorts that showed off her fit legs and thighs. She ran track in high school and still competed in events around town.

She kissed my mouth. I smiled, “Don’t start.” She laughed.

“I’m going to go take a shower, Ian should be here shortly.” Before I got into the shower, Todd called. As soon as I heard his nice baritone resonating in my ear, I got horny as fuck.

“Hey, baby, I got your message.”

“Are you available later?”

“For you of course.”

“I’ll see you later then.” I ended the call and washed up. By the time I finished, Ian was already getting prepped by Storm. I couldn’t help but smile as I watched him get oiled up and later photographed.

He winked at me. I hurried and got oiled and joined him for several shots. He had amazing energy. I loved his uncircumcised cock. I pushed back the skin and licked the tip. When my lips covered his cock, he moved my hair to the side to watch his rod glide between my burgundy-stained lips.

He tilted my head back and came to my level for a kiss. We ended up in bed in sixty-nine. He held my ass tightly and licked up one side and down the other. As he slurped and tasted, my head bobbed along his shaft. I pulled up his rod in my left hand and sucked each of his plums. I saw his toes curl and his quads flex. I could have made him cum, but I eased up. He blew out a breath of air, “Shit,” as he slapped my ass, “ride it.”

I eased down, grabbed it with one hand, placed it at my entrance, and swallowed him in my wet pussy taking the length of him, “Ummm,” he felt nice. I placed my feet flat on the mattress and did squats on his cock. After several minutes, my quads got sore. I adjusted my position allowing my legs to rest while rotating my hips. I placed my right hand down between my legs and rubbed my clit rapidly and squirted after a minute.

He pulled me back and humped rapidly while holding my hips in place. Nothing but sweet pleasure as our bodies connected. He rolled right and spooned me. Threaded his arm through my left leg and played with my pearl. Our lips connected and our tongues danced. The friction below set the room on fire. His skin was warm next to mine.

He was close to finishing. He pulled out and held his cock. I got in position and waited. It dripped from his tip and onto my tongue. I smiled after I swallowed. He kissed my mouth, “This was fun.”

“It was,” I replied.

“Can we go live,” he asked.

I looked at Storm to see if she was game. She grinned and nodded as she put away her cameras. “Sure, we’ll give you a few moments to recoup your strength.”

He smiled, “Thanks,”

I sent him to the kitchen where I had snacks. Some finger sandwiches, chips, and drinks. He ate up and I went to wash off a little while Storm got naked. When I went back out, Storm was already on her knees.

He had a fist full of her hair. She had both hands on his cock stroking it wildly while she kissed his tip. I kneeled next to her and we kissed his tip as our hands explored each other’s private areas. We fingered each other as we kissed and licked his cock.

Storm ended up on the bed. He pressed his way into her sopping wet pussy and began stroking away. I straddled Storm’s face. I looked into Ian’s beautiful eyes as Storm tasted me. He worked vigorously on her tight little pussy. Our lips touched for a moment before I leaned over to lick her clit. I flicked it rapidly with my tongue.

He pulled his cock out and fed it into my mouth. I tasted Storm’s honey all over his cock. He pulled my hair and fucked rapidly for several strokes before pulling out and diving back into Storm. This continued. Storm had hit my sweet spot. My O Face appeared. He grinned. He pulled his cock out of Storm just as I started trembling. He lifted me with ease and dove into my pussy.

Storm immediately played with my tits and wiggled my clit as Ian fucked me for dear life. My body shook as he rammed quickly. Storm kissed my mouth. I moaned through our kisses. She watched me with tenderness speaking sweetly, “You feel good babe?”

“Um-hmm,” I responded.

Ian leaned into me and took it slower, pushing his cock so far in his balls rested on my ass. I wrapped my arms around him. He whispered, “I’m about to cum.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.