The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, April 16, 2022, Saturday. Before I tell you how day sixteen went, I’d be just out of my mind not to tell you about the shenanigans that David, Michael, and I got involved in the night we arrived in Houston.

We took an Uber to the estate of Beth and Pete Simmons. Beth was the porn star that invited me to collaborate with her and her husband. I didn’t want to travel alone, so I brought my guys.

Beth and Pete belonged to a swingers group. When we arrived at their huge ranch-style place, we were greeted by Beth wearing just a robe, slightly open showing her huge tits, and her African American husband. He was massive. He kind of reminded me of Shawn with that football offensive lineman build. He was also wearing a robe slightly ajar and I was able to see his impressive member hanging.

There was a lot of talking going on and a lot of grunting and groaning from the next room where there was an orgy happening.

She hugged me, “You all came at the best time. We’re having our Friday Night Orgy party, you’re more than welcome to join.”

Pete handed us some drinks and someone took our bags to the room we would share for the night.

There was an insane amount of fucking going on. There were about eight men not including my guys and there were five women not including me, which spelled out a whole lot of fun. I looked at the guys, “are we down?”

Michael looked over and saw this cute brunette smiling at him and he wasted no time coming out of his clothes and heading over to her, within a few seconds, her lips were pressed on his shaft as he pulled her hair.

David removed his clothes and so did I. David left me to join another man fucking a pretty biracial woman with long black hair and a slim frame.

This man walked up behind me and said, “Shall we?”

I turned to him, he was about five feet ten inches, soft brown hair trimmed low, these bright blue eyes, and a killer smile. I nodded and he walked me over to a barstool where I sat with my ass hanging off. He had perfect access to my pussy and ass and he took advantage of both. First fucking my pussy fast and then pulling out and stroking my ass nice and slow.

“I forgot to ask your name,” he said as he stroked my bottom.

“It’s Ari.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too—”

“I’m Harold. I’m Beth Ann’s Ex.”

“Really.”

“Yeah. We still love fucking each other. Pete gets that.”

Right about that time, my ass pulsated, “Fuck,” I said.

He kissed my back and began to fire rapidly bringing himself closer. He pulled out and dripped all over my ass, “Thanks for the fuck,” he said before walking off.

Just as I was about to move I heard, “Stay right there,” then I felt a sizeable cock enter my pussy and I grunted. It was like fucking Shawn. I knew it had to be Pete. I turned and saw his bright smile, “Hello again,” he said.

“Shit.”

“I know,” he replied as he continued to wear my pussy out. He pulled me off the stool. I held onto the counter. He grabbed my hips and drilled my pussy for dear life. He pulled my hair, “You gone take this dick.”

“Yes, yes, yes, I’ma take your big dick, fuck.”

“That’s right,” he said as my pussy creamed all over his cock.

His huge hand came down on my ass and he pulled out just in time to shoot cum all over it. I turned and saw Beth filming with her camera, “Nice. Perfect.”

She walked over to us. She handed the camera to Pete and went down and tasted my wet throbbing pussy. She licked and sucked me until I buckled.

She rose to her feet, “Tomorrow is going to be great.” She smiled and went off to fuck some more.

I was tired but I had one last fuck to complete. This Mexican guy name Fausto approached me, “You got time for one more?”

He was so sweet, I had to give him a try. He walked me over to the sofa and sat. I mounted him. His curvy cock felt delightful as I rode him wildly. He grabbed my hips, “slow mamita, slow,” he insisted, “I want to enjoy this for a while.”

He controlled my tempo while looking into my eyes. Our lips touched. David was sitting next to us as Beth covered his cock with her mouth. I looked at him as he got his cock sucked and he watched as I got fucked. We shared a smile.

Fausto brought my attention back to him. We kissed some more. I felt him thrusting below. We grunted and moaned. We were both so close. “Oh my god,” I moaned

“Si, si, si,” he moaned. He stood and bounced me on his cock. He was incredibly strong, “I’m going to fill your little pussy up.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” I exclaimed.

He grunted and erupted inside. My legs touched the floor. His cock slipped out and it dripped. We smiled. I thanked him for the great fuck. “I hope to see you again before you leave.”


After a nice shower, I was spent. I lay in bed waiting for my guys to return. David came first. He went into the shower and later joined me, “Where is Michael,” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.