The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, April 13, 2022, Wednesday. My day started with heading to the condo. I had not been there in a few days. Ari’s activities kept me busy. It was time for Yolanda to make sure stuff was still intact. Funny thing was, I saw Felipe as I pulled up.

He waited until I stepped out of my vehicle, “Hi Yolanda,” he said as he watched me sweetly.

“Hi Felipe,” I replied. Just before I got to my door I heard him say, “I never wanted us to stop being friends.”

I turned to him, “I never stopped being your friend.”

He nodded, “Listen—”

“Felipe, it’s clear, you have the perfect vision for the nice wholesome girl you want to date. I’m not her. And right now, I’m not ready to give up anything. I’m having fun doing what I do.”

“I understand. Have a good day.”

“You too.” I went into the condo and sighed as I shut the door. I was having an excellent time. I was making damn good money. By the end of the year, I would have enough to buy myself a house by water just as I’d always wanted.

I had men that understood what I did and didn’t mind my lifestyle. They encouraged it. They were a part of it. I was happy. A smile emerged on my face.

I went to my room and checked my emails. Megan had sent a full-blown explanation about why she was with Felipe when Ari saw her.

“Hello Ari, I hope you don’t think I’m a horrible person for seeing me yesterday with that guy in the restaurant. We have been friends for a long time and I do still consider him a sweetheart. Cody and I have been together on and off for two years. He was in California and has finally moved to Florida.

Please don’t mention anything to Cody when you see us today.”

I was like damn girl, I really wasn’t in your business like that, but okay. I felt like there was more to her story, but I appreciated her at least feeling compelled to explain. I had spent time watching her videos with Cody. They were still trying to build up a nice following.

It was weird that Felipe was judging me for being a porn star and his girlfriend Megan was practically doing the same. Even if it was with her supposed boyfriend. Having sex on film for others to watch was still porn and no matter what ... Felipe was in serious like with two porn stars.

I laughed out loud. She asked if she could arrive before Cody in the evening because he would be arriving from Orlando.

I smiled and replied, “Sure come early.” I was planning to taste that honey before Cody arrived.


After squaring away things at the condo, I headed back to the apartment. When Megan arrived, I was wearing a robe and nothing underneath, “Hi come in,” I said to her. She stepped in wearing a cute white maxi dress, I could tell she wasn’t wearing any underwear. The way the dress clung to her showed off her firm round ass and her pointed nipples. She looked delicious.

She smiled, “Cody called; he said he was about forty minutes out.”

Great, I thought as I looked over at Storm who already knew what I was thinking. “Something to drink,” I asked as I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of wine.

“Sure,” she replied as she ran her pretty fingers through her hair, “It’s insanely hot outside,” she took the glass and sipped, “Cody loves your videos.”

“Oh yeah, what about you?”

“I think you’re awesome.”

As Ari, she found me awesome. Yet as Yolanda, I wondered what were her feelings. She found me threatening on some level. I supposed. Maybe she could sense Felipe liked me or that I liked him. I smiled, “I’ve never seen you two do any threesome videos are you not into that?” I had to ask. I was trying to shoot my shot.

“Um,” she shrugged, “Cody likes being the star. He’d never let me be with another man. He hates to share. I was surprised when he asked me to submit to your series.”

“Maybe it’s a start. Have you ever been with a woman?”

Her face turned red, “Um, sort of, it was before Cody and I met. It happened once.”

I smiled, “Did you like it?”

“It was fun.”

“It is, isn’t it. Storm and I play when we can.”

Storm blushed as she prepared her cameras. “Come sit with me. I sat on the chaise lounger and she sat next to me, “You’re beautiful.”

She gave me sweet eyes and without me making the first move, she leaned in and kissed me. I tasted the red wine on her tongue. She pulled back and smiled, “I hope that was okay.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.