The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, Tuesday, April 12, 2022. After a delightful threesome with Todd and Storm, I took a shower and reviewed my emails to schedule more fucks for April. Since I had not scheduled anyone for today, Ted and Todd invited me to film with them at their place and I’d upload that footage as my day twelve.

As I sat at the computer, I was surprised to see a submission from this African American man named Cody and his girlfriend named Megan. I laughed out loud. Storm had walked up behind me and saw the pictures and smiled, “Damn, she’s hot.”

As I stated before, Felipe’s ex-girlfriend Megan was hot. I became excited at the thought of tasting her. I smiled inside as I replied to their submission.

Todd walked up behind me and kissed my neck, “Hurry up with that Ari, I want to take you to lunch before we film today.”

I nodded. He was on some boyfriend vibe for some reason. I didn’t mind. Storm left and I booked them for my number thirteen along with finalizing the details to head to Texas for filming day sixteen with another interracial couple in Houston. I had asked Michael and David to join me.

I got dressed in a cute red romper that showed off my long legs and Todd and I left. We ended up at a nice little burger spot on the beach not far from where he lived. As we stood in line waiting to place an order, I saw Felipe in the adjacent line.

He noticed me as Ari. He waved, “I haven’t seen you visit Yolanda in a while.”

“Right, I have my own place now remember.”

He nodded, “How is Yolanda?” he asked.

My heart smiled, “She’s fine.”

“Tell her I said hi, I haven’t seen her in a while. I hope--” he stopped mid-sentence.

“I have our number,” she said to Felipe impatiently. When she looked into my eyes, I saw her humble spirit, “Hi,” she said with glee in her voice.

I smiled not revealing her secret to Felipe. She softened her tone toward Felipe, “let’s go find a table babe,” she said as she grabbed his arm and walked away.

I laughed inside. He was back with Megan. That was interesting especially since she was submitting to my page with her boyfriend Cody to fuck me. I joined Todd at the counter and ordered a burger and sweet tea. After we ate, we walked on the beach for a while talking.

“I’m a little upset you didn’t ask me and Ted to go with you to Texas.”

I smiled, “I asked the guys before I met you and Ted.”

He nudged me, “It’s all good. Are you ready to get started?”

“Sure.”

We headed to their condo. The scene started with me in the shower all lathered up when Todd walked in he saw me and his cock immediately stiffened through the linen shorts he wore, “Hey, I didn’t realize you were home,” he said as he pulled off his shorts and began stroking his cock while watching me shower.

“Do you want to join me?” I asked.

He made haste and entered through the opening. The shower was open concept, with no door. It had two half walls on either side of the entrance that kept the water from splashing onto the floor. Our lips locked. Our hands caressed. We kissed passionately while stroking each other’s pleasure spots.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.