The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Hey Journal, Monday, April 11, 2022. It’s been a wild ride. Seriously. I have fucked more in the past ten days than I ever have in any relationship I was in previously. Today, was a busy day. It started with me having to converse with my mother about losing my job.

I didn’t plan to tell her. She found out when they called her to leave a message for me. They wanted to know if I planned to go back in May, but the way my bank account looked, I was content with at least fucking for the rest of the year. Maybe not at the rate I had been going, but doing enough videos maybe five a month to keep a steady cash flow.

She insisted on coming to visit but I suggested she come for Memorial Day weekend to give me time to finish my April project and plan a trip to The Bahamas with my favorite crew.

Today four handsome men were on the menu to give me nothing but pleasure. Storm and I had gotten everything ready before the guys arrived. We had drinks ready and some snacks. When the doorbell rang, I answered and received Ted and Todd as I stood in a sheer robe.

They each hugged me and kissed my cheek, “Drinks are over there, make yourselves at home,” I said to them. We shared a casual conversation and talked about the upcoming cruise we planned in May. It wasn’t long before Shawn arrived minutes before Maurice.

When the guys got naked for our photoshoot, Storm whispered in my ear as she stared at a room full of long cocks, “Are you ready for this?”

I smiled, “I suppose we shall find out shortly.”

I had seen videos of other women taking on four. I figured if they could so could I. Besides, these were no ordinary cocks. These men knew how to fuck superbly. I was banking on having a good time and cashing out big once the video was posted.

My first shot was bent over as Ted pushed his cock in my pussy from behind as I held Todd’s cock to my mouth. Next shot, Me sitting on Shawn’s monster cock as Maurice pushed his cock in my ass. Next shot, me on my knees with those cocks hovering over me waiting for my pretty lips. Next shot, Todd and Ted doubled me while holding my legs draped over their arms. Last shot Maurice tasting me as Ted straddled my face feeding his cock into my mouth while Todd and Shawn were on my right and left with my hands gliding up and down their erect poles.

Storm smiled as she looked at the shots on her camera, “That was fucking hot.”

We laughed. Immediately Shawn grabbed me, “Me first,” he said as I lay there with his face buried in my treasure. Storm hurried to retrieve her video camera and started to film. I ran my fingers across the top of his head feeling the soft strands of hair.

The guys stood around me like they were hungry animals waiting for their turn to snack on a piece of fresh meat.

My clitoris pulsated and throbbed. As much as I squealed, he showed no mercy. He lifted me. His hands were on my ass to provide balance. I thought sure I would fall, but he held me nice as steady eating me out. I humped his mouth for dear life as I felt the first orgasm. My body shook, “Fuck!” I exclaimed.

He set me back on the bed wiping his chin and grinning. He sat on the bed and held his huge cock, “Suck it,” he commanded. I got between his legs and licked him like a lollipop. Ted wasted no time getting behind me and filling my tight little puckered ring. My hands stroked Todd and Maurice as they sat waiting for their turns to fill one of my holes.

My body rocked back and forth as Ted stroked away. My mouth needed a break from trying to deep throat Shawn, so I moved right and took Todd into my mouth, “Guk, guk, guk,” sounded. I felt Ted’s hand come down on my ass, “Fuck,” I mumbled with Todd’s cock stuffed in my mouth.

He lifted my head and kissed me, “I love your mouth, so fucking hot Ari.” We kissed a little more before I moved left and took Maurice into my mouth. Shawn had tapped out Ted and I felt his huge cock sliding into my wet pussy.

“Oh, fuck,” I said as he pushed that monster into me grabbing my hips and slamming his pelvic onto my ass. My tits jiggled.

Maurice held my hair to the side and watched my mouth glide on his long rod, “Yeah Ari, that’s it.”

He lifted my head and kissed me for a while. Our lips smacked. My body shook the more Shawn pounded. Maurice watched my eyes roll to the back of my head. Todd played with my clit as Shawn continued his onslaught of my wet cunt stretching it out nice and wide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.