The 30 Fucks of April - Cover

The 30 Fucks of April

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Yolanda works a boring office job, but due to budget cuts, her supervisor fires her. She's a gorgeous girl who takes his suggestion of creating an online porn site. She becomes Ari and finds great success by journaling the 30 days of April for her viewers. Things get tricky when her activities as Ari interrupt her budding romance with Felipe and later her property manager's son Noel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting  

It was January when I received a call from my supervisor to meet him in his office. He was a regular-looking guy of average build. He had this habit of rubbing his chin and grunting before he was about to deliver unpleasant news.

As soon as I stepped into his office and I saw the chin rub, my heart sank. Was it about to happen to me, I wondered? Five people had already been laid off due to budget cuts. I couldn’t afford to lose my job.

“Argghhh,” he said almost as if he was having an orgasm. It was really a weird thing he did, “unfortunately Yolanda, we have to let you go.”

I nodded. What else could I do?

“I’m sorry about this,” he said looking at my tits as he often did. He never tried anything with me or any of the other women, yet his eyes were always glaring like he wanted to lick up and down my slit without regard for time. A few times I wondered how his sex game was.

I stood, “No worries, it’s not your fault. I understand.”

He eyed me with a devilish grin, “You know, Yolanda, you’re a pretty girl, I’m sure there are other ways you could make a lot of money.”

I tilted my head, “Excuse me?”

His cheeks flushed red, “Oh no ... I wasn’t trying to offend. It’s just, I have a girlfriend and she has a website where people ... men and women pay to see her do things.”

“Things?”

He smiled, “She makes tons of money. We’re buying a house at the end of April.”

I nodded. He wrote a website down on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I gave a half-smile and proceeded to exit.

“I’d pay to see you,” he blurted out.

It did make me chuckle inside. He wasn’t a bad-looking guy. Dark brown hair, stood at five feet eight inches tall. Most women liked men six feet or better, but since I was only five feet six inches, he was plenty tall for me. Too bad he had a girlfriend, I thought.

I left his office and went to my cubicle to clean out my area. I said goodbye to the few co-workers that remained on that I knew personally. I’m sure they wondered if they would be next.


Home. Nothing special. A three-bedroom condo that my mother owned and would visit on vacation three times a year. It was perfect. All I had to do was keep up the utilities, but no job meant, my savings would dwindle fast if I didn’t devise a plan.

Aiden’s words reverberated in my mind, “You’re a pretty girl, I’m sure there are other ways you could make money.”

I was pretty. Cocoa brown skin, high cheekbones, natural highlights, my face the perfect oval. I knew I was pretty, but I often shied away from relationships. I didn’t dress fancy or wear makeup, which meant, I went unnoticed most of the time.

I pulled up the website. It was interesting. You pay a fee to see people do all sorts of things. Could I do something like that? I didn’t want anyone I knew to get wind of it ... mainly my mother.

I could create an alter-ego and channel her kinky side and be as wild as I wanted. I was always a creative child ... my mind started spinning. “Oh, I could have fun with this,” I said to myself.

I had a blonde wig that I always wanted to wear, but never dared to do so as Yolanda, but what if I was Ari. She could wear that wig. I gave a grin. I put the wig on and watched the luscious waves cascade down my back.

I had soft brown eyes that appeared golden in the sun. However, I did have green contacts. I put them in and made up my face. I put on a cute red lace bra and panty set. I looked at my body. Curves to die for, lips full, skin flawless, cute brown freckles on my nose. I looked like an exotic beauty.

I set up my profile, Wet & Wild Ari. I took a picture of myself all dressed up in my alter-ego’s attire and loaded up the picture. Of course, it would take a day to be approved before I could start making any money. I submitted everything and the next morning I received notification that I was approved.

I started by posting sexy pictures, which got a lot of views, and by the end of February, I had a steady stream of funds rolling. I wondered how far I could go. The pictures and short videos of me doing BDSM role play were nice, but I wanted to do something that would take my page to the next level.

I saw some people had sex videos. They looked fun. Most didn’t show faces, only hot steamy passionate sex or raw hot fucking. I was down to do either. I wanted to do it in a fun way to draw viewers in...

In March, I crafted my plan ... Hey Journal, The 30 Fucks of April. It would entail me having a hot encounter each day of the month in April, and uploading the videos with some interesting commentary behind each.


Hey Journal ... April 1st, 2022. Today I was out enjoying a nice breeze in the park. When I saw this big guy walking casually through the park. He looked like he could have played football once upon a time. His frame was wide, yet he had this fit look about him.

He wore gray shorts which showed off his nice bulging calves. His skin was this awesome olive hue. His hair was blonde and cut low almost like a fade. As he walked by, I couldn’t help but notice his massive hands and the nice bulge in the front of his shorts.

He must have a big boy down there, I thought. Plus, he had that big dick walk ... just this air of confidence fueled by knowing he could blow someone back clean out or stretch out some poor woman’s pussy until it looked like an old worn-out t-shirt. I hoped I could be that lucky lady.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.