Summer of Sex - Cover

Summer of Sex

by wheelchairman85

Copyright© 2022 by wheelchairman85

Erotica Sex Story: A disabled man who is a patient in a nursing home. Spends the summer of 2017 having sex with his nurse who works at the nursing home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex   .

June 6, 2017

Margaret Maywood nursing for the disabled.

He sat alone in his room, looking out at the summer sunshine.

A look of sadness, misery, Depression, pain unhappiness, and frustration upon his face.

Nurse barbie Ryan came into the room, she pulled the young man into her arms holding his body against her own gently.

“It’s against nursing home rules & regulation’s for nurses to have sex. With patients but I am going you a gift that you will cherish forever.”

Barbie lifted her patient out of his Wheelchair. and laid him on his bed. After removing his clothes she began to caress his body. Slowly, she ran her soft gentle hands around his chest. Making sure she touched his nipples.

Barbie moved in front of Clark, and gradually she took off the dress that is part of her nurses uniform, letting it slide to the floor, exposing her outstanding physique. That day she had wore a white, see-through matching bra and panty set which she quickly removed and dropped on top of her dress and shoes.

Tim gazed at her naked body, and his member began to rise for the occasion. His eyes examined her 32F size breasts and her perky nipples. Slowly his eyes moved down her slender body to her flat tummy, then to her hairless kitty.

A smile went across her face as she watched Tim enjoy her body.

Tim smiled, and replied, “Barbie, you are so beautiful your the first naked woman I have ever seen.” And with that, his eyes went back to exploring every inch of her body.

She straddled Clark’s body. His virgin member throbbed with anticipation.

she placed a soft kiss on his lips. Clark moaned as her kiss deepened, and her thin hips started moving down to his hardness. “ Clark, I’m going to love you now. I want you to know that I’ve loved you from the first day we met.”

Her hand positioned his hardness onto her wet kitty. Slowly she sat down, allowing him to enter her kitty.

Her tight, kitty muscles locked around his eager manhood. “Oh Clark, you’re so marvelous.” She moaned, as she took all of him sex rocket into her body.

She began to bounce up and forth on Clark’s shaft. It moved inside & out of her body. It reached places inside of her kitty that hadn’t been touched in over a year.

Her body burned as she bounced up and down the hard shaft of her young lover.

She moved faster. “Clark, oh my handsome Clark.” Barbies love fluids flooded out of her.

“Oh yes! Oh Tim.” she moaned as her love fluids continued to flood out of her body.

She held Clark against her panting for air. “Would you like to go home with me for the summer?” A sweet smile was on her face.

His eyes filled with joy. “Do you think the doctors would let me go home with you?” He was so excited. He had not been out of the nursing home in over 4 years.

Barbie still had his member buried deep in her kitty and she knew he hadn’t come yet. “I’ll do everything I can to get you out of here.”

She began to move up, and down on his still hard shaft. kissing him softly & deeply barbie went up, and down on him, and then it happened.

Barbie felt his shaft thicken, “OH WOW! Oh Barbie!!! OH YES!” his young shaft started filling her with more come than she had ever known. They hugged each other as tightly as they could.

Her hips moved faster of his body. They remained locked together hugging, and giving each other kisses of love.

Barbie got dressed then helped Clark dress, and gave him one last kiss before she went to find the director of the nursing home. She was going to do everything in her power to get Clark to go home with her for the summer.

Tim sat in his room reading a book, when the door flew open, “YOU CAN GO! YOU CAN COME HOME WITH ME FOR the summer!.” Barbie gently grabbed Clark holding him against her body.

After packing a few things barbie & Clark left the nursing home and traveled to her house when they got home.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.