Anything for You - Cover

Anything for You

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A young woman in love with her best friend willingly does anything she wants, leading to more and more depravity and use.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Amanda’s mind was racing as the car drove down the highway. She had never done anything like this before. She had always been too shy and nervous. Guys had been looking at her for the past several years, ever since her boobs came in. But they mostly just ignored her or tried to get in her pants. They didn’t want “her” though. She knew that.

Everyone around her always assumed she was an idiot, just stupid, clueless, and oblivious to the world around her. True, no one would ever accuse her of being smart. She wasn’t. She was perhaps even a bit slow, but her gears did turn. She knew how everyone dismissed her. Teachers got frustrated with her and her parents just sighed when she handed them her report card. At least she would graduate soon. She hadn’t even applied for college, no one had even suggested it to her. She had just existed. Until Erica.

Erica was the reason she was in the car right now with two much older men in the front seats, watching her as she pulled off her t-shirt and exposed her ample chest to them. Erica was the reason why she had dyed her hair blue. Erica was the reason she had tried so many new things in her last year of high school, after so much time spent hiding away. And she had done them all happily, if anxiously, for her. Because she was her friend.

Amanda had never had a friend before. Not a true friend, not one who texted with her every day, who called her and talked to her. She wasn’t another Instagram friend or someone who just happened to be on her Snapchat. Erica cared about her and wanted to spend time with her, have fun with her. Erica pushed her to be better than she was. It made her, for the first time, feel special in a good way.

Erica was in many ways as different from Amanda as she could be. Amanda was a bigger girl, with a large bust, and not so nimble with her mind. Erica was slim and small, but her mind was razor-sharp. The best thing was that she never got frustrated when Amanda asked her about something and the way she saw things and could explain them made Amanda feel smarter as well. She was outward, worldly for her 18 years, and already experienced in many things. She introduced Amanda to MDMA, which she loved, and they often would take it together and hold each other naked. They hadn’t had sex, but they were intimate in a way Amanda had never been with anyone. If she wasn’t such a coward, she would have already told Erica she loved her. She was amazing.

And so, she found herself in the back seat of a car, taking off her top, still rolling from earlier, with two men and Erica. She knew the one in the passenger seat. Alex was his name, also red-haired like Erica, holding a camera as he smiled and filmed her. The other man she didn’t know and hadn’t said much. He’d made her a bit uneasy. Erica never explained exactly how she’d met Alex, but she called him Daddy. It had made Amanda feel uncomfortable, like many things did at first, but she explained how good older men took care of her and that it seemed normal and natural. She had met Alex three times previously. The first time he had kissed her, as Erica watched while encouraging and massaging her. The second, she’d sucked him off at Erica’s insistence and when he came in her mouth, Erica had kissed her. She had cried from happiness about that later. The third time, he’d taken her virginity as Erica had tweaked her nipples, sucking them, telling her she was the best friend she’d ever had.

And now, she hadn’t even asked what was going on. She was happy and with her best friend. Nothing else mattered if Erica was there. Despite having removed her top, Erica had stayed clothed. That was how things often went. Erica would kiss and make out, but outside of them holding each other while rolling, she usually stayed clothed. Amanda thought she was beautiful, though she looked a bit younger than she was. But she always followed her lead.

“Ahhh,” Amanda moaned, when Erica suddenly slapped her breasts, smiling at her as the camera rolled. Amanda loved that smile, almost felt possessed by it. As long as she got that smile, she was happy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.