She Let Them - Cover

She Let Them

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A woman who likes to tease and play with her male co-workers finds out what they really think of her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution   .

“So, do you want to come by my apartment after we finish up? Can play some games and I’ll let you borrow The Witcher 3 since you like RPGs” he asked her. Sarah wiped her forehead and smiled as she loaded up some stock.

“Sure thing, Steve! Don’t really have much planned after that anyway,” she said. He slapped her butt and laughed, running off. She laughed with him, slapping and just barely missing him. She shook her head and went back to putting up some merchandise on the shelves. She’d only been at the store for a month but she liked it. She mostly worked with guys on the third shift, which was fine with her. She usually never felt comfortable around other women. She had been raised by her dad and had always been a tomboy. Also, she liked and thrived on the attention, which was easy to come by when it was mostly men and she was one of the few girls.

Of course, it also helped that she had a very well-deserved reputation for being pretty free with her hands and mouth. She hadn’t fucked anyone from work, but she’d given handjobs to five guys and sucked off four of them. She played with three of them regularly, of which Steve was one. All of them had pressured her for sex as well, but she didn’t really care much about that. She wasn’t on the pill and men weren’t as good at getting her off as she was anyway. But the rest was casual fun, something she had learned early that would help get her attention. It always worked.

She also tended to dress for attention as well. Nothing too extreme or wild, nothing that would get more than appreciative stares from her co-workers or maybe a frown. Everything was just a size too small, just a bit too form-fitting, but still easily covered enough that no one would call her out. There was almost an art to that. Same with hair color, she preferred bright colors, red’s and blue’s especially, but that wasn’t allowed at her new job. She did have blond highlights to her red hair, however.

Steve was someone she had been enjoying hanging out with. Often after work, she’d head over to his apartment, play some games, get stoned, give him a blowjob or two, then head home to crash. The oldest she had had fun with was Mark, who was married and in his late 30s. He often took her to Taco Bell for their lunch break. Of course, as soon as they got in the car, he would feel her up and push her head down. It was fun and exciting, especially when he bought her stuff.

Michael was the last that she played with regularly. He was in his late 20’s, quiet, but often shared his smokes with her. She had jacked him off the most of anyone at work, always excited to see him break out of his shell, cum, then both of them would light up and joke around for a bit.

All in all, she was happy. She went dancing a lot, but mostly, she enjoyed her workplace and life right now. Eventually, the day ended and she washed her face in the bathroom, sprayed on some perfume to get rid of the work stink, then grabbed her purse and headed out. Steve was waiting for her and she waved at him and got in her little beater of a car, following him to his apartment. She followed him up and he pushed her firmly against the stairwell, kissing her hard. She didn’t usually make out much except with Mark, but his kiss felt good and firm on her mouth. She briefly resisted, then relented, as his hand slid up her shirt and grasped her breast through the bra. Moaning, she pushed him away when someone came down the stairs. The man grinned at her as Steve pulled her along, up another floor, and into his apartment.

His roommate had already left and as soon as they entered, Steve pressed her against his wall again, groping her aggressively. She moaned, reached down, unzipped him, and pulled his cock free as she stroked it. When she tried to slide down, he grabbed her hair and jerked her back up.

“OWww, easy,” she said as Steve kissed her again, before biting at her neck.

“I want to fuck you, no more blowjobs. I know you want it,” he said, reaching down her pants roughly, popping off the button on her jeans, as his fingers probed at her wetness.

“Damnit, no ... Steve, I don’t...,” she tried to say when he shoved her hard into the wall and slapped her face.

“Fuck you, Sarah. I’m tired of your prude act. You fuck around with all the guys at work, we know what a whore you are. Your cunt is soaked and I want you,” he said, squeezing her neck. She froze, trembling and scared, as he roughly fingered her through her jeans. He pulled out his hand and smeared her juices on her cheek.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.