Femdom Gangster Story - Cover

Femdom Gangster Story

Copyright© 2022 by hvaljkabr

Chapter 3

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A gangster story containing elements of violence and femdom.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Crime   Violence  

Nicol had gone out to get a new haircut. James was left alone at home with Mia.

After they finished breakfast, Mia put her feet on James’s lap and said: “Come on, give me a foot massage. Your arm is ok now. You can do it.”

“Yes madam”, James replied in a not quite serious manner.

My situation is just too bizarre to take it seriously, James thought to himself. But life is weird I guess. So James started massaging Mia’s right foot.

Mia felt his penis is hard with her other foot so she said: “It seems you like being our hostage and a sex servant also. I do not know how to call it exactly.”

James replied, “Yes. I actually like it here. But at some point, I’ll have to go back. Who the hell knows what’s going on with the Barzini family? My family might need me.” He continued: “And you don’t have to worry about my family seeking revenge. I’ll say the Barzinis killed my brother. I personally hold nothing against you two. I’m actually kind of in love with Nicol.”

After James finished his sentence, there was an awkward silence.

So James just continued to babble to make the situation less weird. “I mean you are also really hot. Oh, wait. You two are in a relationship. So that is why this is weird to you ... Aghhmm...” James was clearing his throat. He continued: “I am feeling some awkward energy right now. From you actually.”

Before James could continue to make the situation unintentionally more awkward, two of the Barzini family members suddenly appeared.

Frank (the older one) spoke: “So there you are. While our two families slaughter each other, you’re here fucking your girlfriend. For ten days we searched for you until we saw your car parked in front of this house. Now you will pay for what you animals did do my cousin Pablo. Your family butchered him like a pig.”

James replied: “I swear I was here all the time as a hostage. My father may have concluded that you killed me, so he had Pablo killed.” Frank said: “Now we will take turns in raping your girl while I send you to your father. In pieces.” A psychotic smile appeared on Frank’s face as he talked about cutting James’ body parts.

Bill (the younger one) started taking Mia to another room. Frank took the knife from his pocket and said: “Now you will answer my questions. Who killed Pablo?”

James replied: “I shit you not. I was taken as a sex slave by these two girls. They are not in a relationship with me. I didn’t even fuck them. I wish I did. But I might still have a chance. There is no point in torturing them.” James saw the anger in Frank’s eyes.

Then suddenly Frank started laughing: “Hahhaaaahhhaaaahhahahaha. I see we have a comedian here. Too bad Pablo isn’t here. He always liked a good joke.”

When he finished the sentence, he stabbed James in the hand with full force. He nailed his hand to the table, stabbing her with a knife. The knife was stuck so deep that even Frank couldn’t pull it out. “Now let us continue. Next question.”

In the other room, Mia was sitting completely naked on her bed. She spread her legs and said: “Come on. I am waiting.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.