Femdom Gangster Story - Cover

Femdom Gangster Story

Copyright© 2022 by hvaljkabr

Chapter 10

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A gangster story containing elements of violence and femdom.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Crime   Violence  

The semi-finals had begun. Ming was fighting with Monica. Both girls bowed to each other. Then Ming launched an attack. She wanted to end the fight quickly. Ming started to throw kicks and punches at Monica. Monica dodged all of them successfully. Monica knew her opponent was taller and had longer legs. That is why she decided to wrestle with her opponent. She grabbed Ming’s hands while she tried tripping her by striking her legs.

Ming did not expect this kind of fighting. Because of that she almost ended up on the floor. Monica tripped her, but she regained her balance at the last moment. The Italian champion rushed to punch her opponent. But the Chinese champion reacted quickly. With a perfectly executed karate Side Kick, Ming smacked Monica straight in the face. Monica had to kneel. She felt pain in the left side of her face. She also felt dizziness. Ming did not attack her opponent while she was on the floor. She just decided to stretch her right leg by lifting it high above her head and bringing it back down. As she stretched, she sent kisses to her fans in a sexy way.

Monica did not perceive Mings’ behavior as mercy. She experienced it as a humiliation. Soon she gained the strength to continue. She was no longer dizzy. She was too angry to notice the pain she felt from getting kicked in the face. She planned to force her opponent to engage in close combat. But the implementation of the plan was not easy. Ming managed to slap her across the face with her foot again. She slapped her four times on the left side of her face. That way the Chinese girl repealed her attacks. Her face turned red both from rage and from Mings’ precise slaps. Monica realized she was going to lose on points if she did not do something fast. Suddenly she saw an opportunity and dealt a perfect punch to Mings’ face with her right hand.

Ming was knocked out cold. Monica checked to see if her opponent was badly hurt. She was not. Monica was glad she did not hurt her opponent seriously. But Ming had lost the fight. That hurt her pride. While Ming was walking back to her dressing room she was approached by Louis. Louis hugged her and said, “I still think you won this fight.” That cheered her up so she took a picture with Louis and his mom.

Nicol won the fight against the British champion in the next fight. This means Nicol is fighting Monica, James thought. I will root for Monica. Although I still fantasize about Nicol. I should probably stop jerking off while thinking about Nicol. Especially if I actually go on a date with Monica. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the final match. Two dream girls of James Sollozzo decided to fight each other in the ring. Monica was a great fighter. But she still was not a match for Nicol. Fighters talented as Nicol are born once in a generation. Also, Nicol unlike Monica was not very exhausted (both mentally and physically) from her previous fight.

Both girls liked each other very much. That’s why Monica wasn’t very sad when she lost to Nicol in the last fight. Nicol won the gold and Monica was pleased with the silver medal. After the fight, Nicol decided to stretch in the locker room. As she stretched eight Barzinis got into a fight with the police. They were trying to kill James Sollozzo. In the chaos that ensued one of the Barzini assassins (Gino) managed to follow Nicol.

He entered the locker room with a rope. He wanted to strangle Nicol for killing Frank Barzini. As she stretched her leg against the wall, Nicol saw the reflection of Gino Barzini in the mirror. Before he approached his victim Gino Barzini was suddenly kicked in the mouth. He tasted the sweat from the foot that just shattered his front teeth. Nicol pressed her foot against his face as she twisted his arm. He was forced to smell her sweaty feet while the female karate champion broke his arm at the elbow. “Why are you trying to kill me? Who sent you?” Nicol asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.