The Light of Day - Cover

The Light of Day

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A young woman is kidnapped and slowly feels her sense of self being stripped away by her captor as she is kept locked away in total blackness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   .

She couldn’t remember the last time she had seen light. Days, weeks perhaps. Maybe even months. All without any light. All she knew was the concrete room she was in. It was small, with rough walls and one heavy steel door. The floor held a small grate and there was a faucet that ran only cold water in the corner. Sometimes a hose was attached to it, to clean her. Otherwise, she had to do her business over the grate and then use cold water to clean herself. Lastly was a mattress that smelled of rape, sex, violence, cum, and piss. A blanket draped over it smelled the same. Hour after hour, day after day, that was what consisted of her world. Dark and cold and alone.

Except for when he visited her. The first inkling she would have was the footsteps. Heavy, slow, and methodical. Telegraphing her impending rape. Then the door being unlocked. It was as dark outside the door as inside. She tried charging it once. He’d broken her nose and beat her bloody with a belt. She didn’t try that anymore. She didn’t know how he saw, something on his head she’d felt, cold and metal against her skin. He’d rape her, tease her, abuse her, and leave her sobbing. Hours later, food would be brought in. If she had pleased him, it would be warm. If she had been a bitch, as he said, it would be cold and covered in cum or piss.

She’d had a life once, but it was hard to remember. College, a job at the mall, a life. Now, she had and was nothing. He told her she would be forever his. That she would live as long as he wanted her to. That she would suffer when he wanted her to. And she had. The rapes had been enough, humiliating and degrading. But that hadn’t been enough for him. He pissed on her, making her reek of it. Her bed stank of it. His sour smell permeated every inch of her body. She hadn’t thought he could have hurt her more. And then he’d shaved her head.

She didn’t know why that had hurt so much, but it had. In all honestly, it was the last time she’d felt like a woman, like a human being. After he’d shaved her head clean, the spark had left her. When he pinched her nipples and pierced them with thick heavy bars, she’d wept silently. When he did the same to her cunt, she accepted it. She had accepted that she was never going to be human again.

Day after day, darkness, pain, and violent sex. Other than him having a large cock and being overweight, she couldn’t have even said if he was black or white. Sometimes he hit or bit her. Other times he stroked her hair as she sucked his cock. Toys were often inserted into her for hours or days. If he was in a foul mood, he would punch her stomach a dozen times. She felt powerless through it all and barely felt like a person. Even her name, Terri, had lost all meaning. She was slowly becoming an “It”, only an “it”. An “It” that had a mouth, tits, ass, and a cunt. Nothing more.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.