Hidden Secrets - Cover

Hidden Secrets

Copyright© 2022 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two young adults, friendship, romance, and hidden secrets

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Facial   Oral Sex  

Sasha Richards was glad this day was over. As the owner and sole-instructor at The Studio – Sasha Richards Pilates, she had put in a long day. She had taught two classes each of beginners, intermediates, and advanced, and in between classes, she had caught up on office work and billing. Her final task of the day, after the last of her students had left, was to run the big mop over the dark wood floors of the main room, clean the walls of mirrors at the front and sides of the room, straighten her reception area, and lock the front door. Just before she left, she gathered her laundry together; she always changed her workout clothes halfway through her day and took a quick shower, so she could feel fresh for her afternoon and evening classes.

Getting into her vintage VW ‘Beetle,’ with its faded blue exterior, she quickly drove the five miles to the apartment she shared with her boyfriend Matthew. Sasha parked her car in the rear parking lot and climbed the stairs to the second-floor entrance, inserted her key, and pushed the door open. As she entered the living space, her arms filled with her personal items, she turned to close the door and suddenly froze as the sight she had just seen sank into her consciousness. The room was entirely void of all furniture and the walls were bare. Sasha, assuming she had entered the wrong apartment, glanced at the number on the front door. No, she was in the right apartment, but something was very wrong.

Still holding her belongings, she walked down the empty hallway, past the bathroom and entered their bedroom. All the furniture was gone; all that remained were the impressions on the carpet. In the closet, she found several clear plastic storage bins, filled with what she assumed were her clothes. Hanging from the rod was her only dress, a slinky black number that showed off her body to the max and made her feel exceptionally sexy. On top of one of the bins, folded neatly was her quilted blanket and what she assumed was her pillow.

She turned from the closet, left the bedroom, and headed for the kitchen. As she walked, she could feel the heat of her anger beginning to rise. This was no robbery as she had first thought. ‘The bastard dumped me.’

In the kitchen, she tossed her things on the counter next to the sink. Sasha opened each of the cabinets and drawers. He had left behind anything that had been previously opened, but had taken all of the rest, including all of the pots and pans, the small appliances, and the dishware and utensils. When she reached the refrigerator, she found a note taped to the door.

‘Dear Sasha,

Sorry to break the news to you this way, but I didn’t want to have a confrontation with you. I left you whatever I felt belonged to you. As you can see, it wasn’t much. That was the problem; I was tired of supporting you. I let you follow your dream for three years, but your studio is never going to make a profit and I felt I was being used. I have taken a new sales position with another company, which has required me to relocate to another state. Don’t try to find me or contact me. I have already changed my mailing address with any company that I would like to continue corresponding with, so I have not given my new address to the post office. All the bills are being paid online and they too have my new email address. I notified the landlord that I am not renewing my lease; therefore, you have until the end of the month to find a new place to live. Please leave your key on the kitchen counter. The landlord will be coming in on the first of next month to spackle and repaint the apartment. I have sent them pictures of the inside of the apartment, to prove what the condition of the apartment was when I left, so don’t try get back at me by trashing the place. I also gave them your studio address and contact information.

Notwithstanding the financial aspects of our relationship, I have totally enjoyed our time together. You are a very sexy woman and should have no problem finding someone with whom to start a new relationship.

No hard feelings; take care.

Matt

Ps. I really enjoyed that thing you can do, crossing your legs behind your head! It was better than anything I’ve seen on the internet.’

“You fucking bastard. If you were here, I’d cross your legs behind your head” she fumed as she tore the note off the door, crumbled it into a ball, and tossed it across the room.

As she stood shaking with anger, she flashed back to that night less than a month ago. They had just returned home after a very pleasant dinner and a couple of after dinner drinks at their favorite tavern. Matt had led her into the bedroom and had removed her clothes.

“Sasha, how flexible are you? I was surfing the net today and came across a video of a young woman who could lick her own pussy. Do you think that’s possible? I’ve seen videos of guys who can suck their own cocks and even cum in their own mouths, but they have a definite advantage having an erection of six or seven inches.”

At first, Sasha was taken aback by his question. She had known for some time that while he was working from home, he sometimes took a break and watched porn videos. In fact, she had even watched a few with him as well, as a sort of pre-foreplay to get them in the mood. This was something she had never even considered before.

“I don’t think it’s possible for a normal woman. A woman would have to have an unusually long neck; her spine would have to be abnormally flexible as well. What you probably saw was two young women with the same coloring and the same general build, strategically posed so you could only see the lower half of one girl and the upper half of the other.”

“You’re probably right; but it was really kinky. Why don’t we try it now just to prove the point? You have a long neck, and I know you are really flexible. If you can’t do it or get really close, no one can.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.