A Better Man - Book 2 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Chapter 46

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 46 - David’s first semester at USC is over, and he has learned some hard truths. He needs to accept who he is, which begins with the London World Premier of his James Bond movie. He is famous, and there is nothing he can do to change that. On campus, David vows not to repeat mistakes he made in the past regarding football. He is not going to lie down and let his rival at quarterback beat him out.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Humor   School   Sports   Safe Sex   Slow  

Kylie
During the previous several months, Kylie had gone out with Phil a few times. They weren’t dating seriously because he was a little too adventurous in the bedroom, which made her nervous. Before she’d hooked up with him, she’d been reserved sexually and wouldn’t have even thought about half the stuff he came up with. But there was just something about him that always brought out Kylie’s wild side.

She was both worried and excited when Phil suggested that she attend his camp in Houston. It would be the first time they’d be taking a trip together. Part of the reason she decided to go was that she’d always had a crush on Phil’s brother David, and he would be there. She’d been clear with Phil about her feelings for David.

What had made her hesitate were the stories Phil told about the shenanigans he and David got up to. If Phil was to be believed, David had helped him hook up with college girls. Knowing Kylie’s feelings toward David, Phil had hinted that he wanted to pay his brother back somehow. The impression she got was that he wanted her to sleep with David.

When she’d first seen David at the apartment complex pool, he’d been a perfect gentleman, and they’d fallen into an easy banter, just as they had in high school. But it was clear he wasn’t up for any of the sorts of antics Phil had talked about. He’d even had a date with a professional cheerleader the first night. That made her think David had no idea of Phil’s plans.

Kylie realized that David was even hotter than she remembered, and she could tell he was having an effect on Dani and Ella as well. She had a touch of regret when she realized that her fantasy would never come to fruition. He was simply out of her league.

While David was on his date with the cheerleader, Phil had scored tickets to see Birthrite that evening at the House of Blues. Colt, Dani, and Ella had joined them and had a good time. When they got home, David’s door was closed. Phil and Colt decided their best course of action was to get some sleep because they hadn’t done as well as they should have in practice that day.

Colt was somewhat dismayed when Ella told him he was sleeping on the couch. As was Phil when Kylie said to him that she was tired and wanted to sleep.

So, in the morning, when Phil made his dare, she couldn’t say she was all that surprised.

“I’ve got a dare for you.”

“What kind of dare?”

“What if you got completely naked and slipped into David’s bed?”

“Wait,” Kylie said as she scrunched up her nose. “What?”

“Yeah, once you’re in, jerk him off a bit to wake him up.”

“You’d be okay with that?” she asked to make sure.

The Dawson men didn’t come across as sharers when it came to their women. But this might be the only chance she’d ever get to be with David.

“I think it would be awesome.”

“Okay,” Kylie said with a giggle.

She stripped and put on a silk robe that barely covered the good stuff. When she followed Phil into the living room, Colt was awake and staring at the ceiling.

“Morning,” Colt said. Then he asked, “What are you doing?”

Neither of them said anything until they came to David’s door.

“I gave Kylie a dare,” Phil said.

Kylie cautiously opened David’s door, trying not to make a sound. Once inside, she dropped her robe—the silken garment didn’t even make a whisper—and looked over at her prey.

David was lying on his back with a sheet pulled over his body, still sound asleep. As is often the case with teenagers, Kylie had found that she was able to sleep through just about anything. She imagined he was the same way.

She walked around to the far side of the bed as Phil leaned against the doorjamb and Colt peeked around the edge of the doorframe. His eyes bugged out at the sight of her naked backside.

While looking down at David, Kylie wondered why she was doing the stupid dare. She imagined that Phil and David must do this sort of stuff when they got together. Still, the thought of being shared like a sex toy turned her on for some reason.

She pulled back the sheet and found David naked with his cock lying on his stomach. She paused a moment to take him all in. There were rumors that this was the way he always slept, and she was happy to find them confirmed.

Kylie climbed onto the bed and knelt over his waist. She reached down, grasped his member, and pulled it straight up. After a few moments of gently jerking him off, he began to get hard. She looked up, and both Phil and Colt were watching. Phil gave her a mischievous look, but Colt looked stunned at what he’d witnessed. She glared at him.

“Go on, put it in your mouth,” Phil whispered.

Kylie decided to ignore Colt, leaned over, and let her lips wrap around the tip of David’s cock. As she began to bob up and down, David woke up.

“Whoa! What the fuck are you doing?”

Phil snorted, which caused David to look at the two boys watching at the door.

“Have fun, bro,” Phil said as he pushed Colt back, grabbed the door handle, and closed it, leaving Kylie and David alone.

“Okay,” David said groggily, sounding unsure.

She began to demonstrate her oral skills.

“Wow ... you’re not half bad at that,” he said as he smiled at her.

Kylie pushed his thighs apart and repositioned herself so she could lie between his legs. Holding his cock straight up, she turned her head and began to suck on his balls. David leaned back on his elbows so he could watch all the action as Kylie sucked and licked each one in turn. Then she let one pop out of her mouth so she could attack his staff. She opened wide and plunged down, taking half his length all the way to the back of her throat.

She slid her mouth up and down his rod and drooled all over his shaft. David looked pleased.

“You like that?” she asked as she pulled off.

“Oh, yeah. But are you sure about this?” David asked.

“Phil planned it as payback for you hooking him up with jock bunnies.”

“I got that Phil was okay with this. And I take it you two aren’t a real couple. My question is, are you fine with this?”

“I’ve wanted to do this since I was a freshman. Do you think I’m old enough now?” Kylie asked, reminding him why he’d kept her at arm’s length in high school.

When he nodded, she went back to work. When her jaw began to tire, she let him slip out of her mouth and licked his rod from base to tip to make it wet. When she was ready again, Kylie took him to the back of her mouth and began to pleasure him again.

“Your cock is so big,” she announced with a giggle.

“Climb up here, and let’s see how it fits,” David suggested.

Kylie climbed up as he leaned to the side of the bed, opened the drawer on the nightstand, and found a condom. He unwrapped it, reached around her, and expertly put it on despite not being able to see his cock. He then placed it at her entrance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.