A Better Man - Book 2 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Chapter 44

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 44 - David’s first semester at USC is over, and he has learned some hard truths. He needs to accept who he is, which begins with the London World Premier of his James Bond movie. He is famous, and there is nothing he can do to change that. On campus, David vows not to repeat mistakes he made in the past regarding football. He is not going to lie down and let his rival at quarterback beat him out.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Humor   School   Sports   Safe Sex   Slow  

David
When Colt got home, his mother told him he had a large envelope from the Houston Elite Football Camp. In it was the itinerary and information about who his coaches and fellow campers would be. His personal coach would be Bud Mason, assisted by David Dawson. The three other quarterbacks in his group were Phil Prince, David’s brother; Max MacGregor from Atlanta; and Axel Ohlson from Las Vegas, one of the sophomores.

He texted Phil to see if he was around, and his phone rang shortly after that.

“Did you get your packet?” Phil asked.

“I did.”

“Call them and tell them you won’t need to be in the dorms. David’s renting a three-bedroom place three blocks from the facilities. He told me I could stay with him if I wanted. Since he has an extra bedroom, I thought you might want to join us,” Phil said.

The first thought that popped into his head was that his mom might disapprove.

“I’m not sure my parents would agree to let me,” Colt admitted.

“When David came his sophomore year, his roommates brought their girlfriends. How would spending an unsupervised sleepover with your honey sound? Better than a dorm full of jocks?” Phil asked.

“You’re kidding me, right?”

Phil chuckled.

“Didn’t David get you laid at the USC camp?” Phil asked.

His mind instantly jumped to the night he spent with Gail. Older women knew stuff—stuff he wished his girlfriend knew. The problem was that when he brought it up, she claimed that only women in porn did that. He couldn’t bring himself to tell her that a real girl had educated him about different techniques. Somehow, he suspected Dani wouldn’t react well to that news.

“He did. Is he always like that?” Colt asked.

“Unfortunately, no. I’ve heard stories, though, about when David was in high school. He used to host orgies,” Phil shared.

“Would you be up for something like that?” Colt asked in shock.

“One time, I visited him at USC, and David set me up with a bunch of jock bunnies. I’ve got the record for the most anyone has slept with in a day,” Phil bragged.

“Thot pocket.”

“What does a hot pocket have to do with anything?” Phil asked.

“No, not ‘hot.’ Thot, with a ‘T.’ We call them thot pockets instead of jock bunnies. But mostly, we just get head from ours,” Colt explained. “You actually ... you know ... screwed them?”

“Yep.”

“Jesus. I had no idea that David was so wild. I’m not sure I’m ready for all that,” Colt confessed.

“The sad part is he really isn’t anymore. He has to worry about his image and the like. But I bet if he was just with us, stuff might happen. The girl I’m bringing is only going because she has the hots for David. If that happens, there might be some swapping,” Phil suggested.

“Would it even be safe to bring my girl?” Colt worried.

Phil laughed.

“David has a set of rules he lives by. Rules like ‘take a drunk girl home’ and ‘never poach someone else’s girl.’ He would only do something with your girl if you told him it was okay. Even then, he might not,” Phil assured him.

Colt assumed David would bring Crystal. If he had to give up Dani to spend time with her, he would do it every time.

“Okay. I need to get permission, but if I can, I’m in,” Colt decided.


Taking his girlfriend to football camp was a hard ‘no.’ Then his girlfriend’s older sister, Ella, volunteered to chaperone. Ella would be a sophomore at Long Beach City College in the fall. She was the first Landry to go to college, even though it was a JC, so her parents thought she could do no wrong.

Ella hadn’t shown any interest until she discovered that the David A. Dawson was going to be there. She told their parents she would room with Dani, and Colt could take the couch. Even with a chaperone, it had taken another two weeks of begging and cajoling to finally get permission.

The kicker was that Colt had to spend his own money to fly all three of them to Houston, which used up most of what he’d saved from doing yard work for his neighbors.

When he called David to share his plans, Colt was surprised that the guy didn’t sound all that excited.

“I’m going so I can learn from Coach Mason, not spend time with girls,” David said to push back.

“Dani’s older sister is going to be disappointed to hear that.”

“Sucks to be her,” David quipped.

“Come on, I owe you for finding me a date at the USC camp.”

“That reminds me of the time I found my quarterback coach a date at the Houston camp. We were staying at the same place we’re going to this time, and I ran into a mother/daughter tandem at the pool. When the mother wouldn’t let me go out with her daughter alone, I suggested a group outing,” David shared.

“And your coach went for it?”

“At first, no. He was a real stick-in-the-mud. Afterward, he was the one who got the better end of it. The daughter was a bitch, but he ended up marrying the mom.”

“Consider it as if I found you a date—unless you’re bringing Crystal,” Colt said, secretly hoping she was coming.

“I’ll make you a bet. If within the first five minutes of Ella meeting me, she walks away, I win. That means you have to pay me five bucks plus drop trying to get me involved with random girls.”

“What if she doesn’t run away?” Colt asked, even though he knew he had this in the bag.

“Then I owe you five bucks, and I’ll play nice and show Ella a good time. I’ll probably not sleep with her, but I’ll at least show her a good time and take her out.”

“Deal!”

“You sure? Because if Ella isn’t happy, you just might end up on the couch. Are you willing to risk that?” David asked.

“It wouldn’t be the first time Ella threw a fit, and I got head anyway,” Colt shared.

“Dude! TMI!”

“I told you. Girls like to suck my cock,” Colt bragged.

“Your girlfriend hasn’t seen mine,” David fired back.

“Keep dreaming, old man.”

They were both laughing.

“You can’t do anything awful like telling Ella she’s not up to your usual standards, though,” Colt suddenly worried.

“I promise I won’t say anything disparaging. Now, are we done making conditions?” David asked.

“You’re on. I’ll text you once we arrive,” Colt promised.

“See you then,” David said and then hung up.


When Colt and the girls arrived, he found he’d received a text from Phil. Phil had already checked in, and he and his girl had decided to go to the zoo to kill some time. Colt let him know that he was in Houston and planned to check in.

The cab dropped them off at the Methodist Training Center, right next to NRG Stadium, the home of the Houston Texans. They were set up with three outdoor practice fields and an indoor field.

There was a special treat at the sign-in: the women staffing the desks were honest-to-goodness cheerleaders for the Houston Texans.

“I see that you drew Bud Mason and David Dawson as your coaches. When you see David, tell him Kaitlyn expects him to call her.” She handed Colt a piece of paper with her phone number on it. “Just in case he lost it.”

“Uh, yeah, sure,” Colt managed.

Ella and Dani were both amused at him going all awkward-sauce when confronted with a beautiful woman.

“It looks like you might have competition, big wheel,” Ella teased.

“I was just surprised that someone that old would be interested in him. I guess David is into cougars,” Colt said to defend himself.

Even he knew that sounded weak and wasn’t surprised when the sisters gave each other knowing looks. They were right. If Kaitlyn gave him her number and expected him to call, he would use it.

“Let’s go. David’s at a diner down the street. We’ll meet him there and then go to the apartment,” Colt said to change the subject.


They spotted David sitting at the counter.

“Let him know we’re here. I need to stop at the little boys’ room,” Colt said.

“I need to make a pit stop, too,” Dani added to give David the needed five minutes of alone time to settle the bet.

“Good. That’ll give me a chance to meet him alone,” Ella said confidently.

She took the stool next to David and smiled. Colt had told Dani about their bet, so the two of them stayed back and watched what was happening. David just looked straight ahead with a serious expression on his face.

“Did you bring the money?”

“The fuck does that mean?” Ella asked in surprise.

David turned and looked at her in confusion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.