A Better Man - Book 2 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Chapter 43

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 43 - David’s first semester at USC is over, and he has learned some hard truths. He needs to accept who he is, which begins with the London World Premier of his James Bond movie. He is famous, and there is nothing he can do to change that. On campus, David vows not to repeat mistakes he made in the past regarding football. He is not going to lie down and let his rival at quarterback beat him out.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Humor   School   Sports   Safe Sex   Slow  

Crystal
David had finished his finals early and had come over to the sorority house. He’d gotten the athletic department to arrange for his finals to all be done by Tuesday. David was going to be an assistant coach at Houston’s annual invitation-only elite quarterback camp for high school student-athletes, and he wanted to arrive a day early.

Crystal fixed him with a skeptical look.

“Chloe can really take you down her throat?”

“To the hilt,” he said, then gave her a reassuring look. “You could, too.”

Oh, boy. Someone was horny. But that was just part of college. After studying for over a week straight, students had to have a release. It usually involved a lot of alcohol and random hookups. Even the most socially inept could get laid then.

“Nope. Not happening.”

Faux-dating an actor was amusing at times. He looked like a grade-schooler who’d just been told Santa didn’t exist.

“No?”

He shook his head in disbelief that anyone would tell the great David A. Dawson ‘no’ about anything. Crystal gave him a measured look, daring him to challenge her on this. When he saw her determination, he chuckled. David pushed his chair back from the table and patted his thigh.

“Come here, little girl,” he said in a sing-song voice.

’Holy hell, he’s got game, and it’s a game I want to play’ ran through Crystal’s mind.

She got up and sat astride his lap. David reached up and fingered the collar of her blouse.

“If I remember correctly, part of our agreement was to help each other out,” he said, trying a new approach.

“But...”

David lifted Crystal up like she was a small child and sat her butt on the edge of the table. In a coordinated effort, he slid one hand up the leg of her shorts, and the other came to rest on the back of her neck. His fingers slid under the leg band of her underwear.

’My body is such a slut for him. How can I already be wet?’

Her traitorous twat opened right up and invited his finger inside, making her groan in frustration. She was about to go on a journey to ‘O town.’ If that happened, forget about the study group she was supposed to meet in forty-five minutes.

“You say ‘no,’ but your body is saying ‘yes,’” David said.

His fingers felt so good inside her. Whoever taught him how to please a woman should get some kind of ultimate sex award. Crystal spread her legs to give him easier access. David made a few exploratory movements until he found what he was looking for.

She gasped when a second finger joined the fun. It curled, and both digits began to rub against that spot that had her gushing into his palm. His other hand held her neck so she had to look him in the eye. It was like he wanted to see the moment she caved to her desires.

“I have to go study soon.”

“Let me know when you have to leave. I can drive you there so we can spend more time together.”

David pulled his slick fingers out of her and then sucked them clean.

“I love how you taste.”

When he said stuff like that, she melted inside. Crystal bit her lower lip, and David leaned forward and kissed her. Outside of the main event, this might be her favorite thing to do with him. His kiss was soft and sweet. As their tongues got acquainted again, she reached for his pants. She followed him when he began to pull away, pressing her lips firmly against his and licking his mouth.

David stood up and pulled his shirt off. She undid his belt, and he grabbed her hands, pulling them up so she could feel his bare chest and stomach while he removed his shorts. Jesus, his body felt incredible.

“Hurry, I don’t have much time,” she encouraged him.

He just kept kissing her as she ran her hands over his hard body.

“I really have to go.”

If he had just stopped kissing her and stepped away, she would have been fine. But his lips were so soft, and he smelled and tasted so good. They continued to make out, so she pushed her hands into his boxers. He wasn’t fully hard, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t long and thick. She could feel his trouser snake twitch as she cupped his balls.

“You’re going to be late,” he predicted.

She grabbed his hair and pulled him away from her lips.

“You have ten minutes to make me scream,” Crystal begged.

She found herself tipped back onto the table. David then grabbed her thighs and pushed them up into the air. Her shorts were all but ripped off. He pushed her thighs apart and sheathed himself in her core. His talented fingers had made her more than ready for him as Mr. Happy slashed into her body, stretching and filling her faster than she’d expected. He gyrated his hips so that each stroke helped to loosen her up. Maybe a half dozen times were needed before she felt his pubic bone press against hers.

“I am so going to be late,” Crystal groaned.

Just the feel of him lodged inside her made her lose her mind. It felt like a hot and unyielding telephone pole.

Grasping her breasts to pin her to the table, David began to thrust his hips. He used long strokes to fuck her deep. His cock would slide all the way out until only the tip remained inside; then it was heaven as he drove home. His pulsing length stabbed deep into her until she was stretched and filled to her limit.

He wasn’t messing around as his pace quickened. Crystal’s belly tightened within mere moments as her insides churned with arousal. He fucked her like a machine, like his only purpose in life was to fuck, like he was born and bred for it. David was magnificent.

He plunged into her again and again and again until she shrieked. She was barely aware of the hot liquid soaking her stomach and breasts.

“Did you just cum on me?” Crystal complained as she came to her senses.

“I figured you didn’t want to be leaking while you studied.”

Even though he was right, she gave him a dirty look, which made him laugh.

He was stuffing his impressive cock back into his boxers when she pushed up onto her elbows. Looking down, she saw the devastation, a shocking amount of cum that had been shot in ropes. The defined lines were slowly blurring as the thick liquid spread.

David put his hands on the table outside her thighs and leaned over her.

“See you tonight?”

Crystal just nodded and watched him finish getting dressed to leave. He gave her a quick kiss and was gone.

“Fuck!” she complained when she saw the time.

He’d forgotten his promise to give her a ride. She frantically looked for her phone to let her study group know she was on her way.


She purposely didn’t go over to David’s until after she finished studying. The last thing she wanted was for his horny self to distract her from keeping her grade point average up.

As she drove to his place, Crystal had an epiphany. She was at a crossroads with David. It wasn’t that they were fake boyfriend and girlfriend with benefits; that was rather refreshing. And the benefits were well worth it.

It was the casual conversation mixed with easy banter. They weren’t friends before. It might be fair to say they didn’t particularly like each other. Over the last few weeks, they’d spent more time hanging out than fulfilling their fake arrangement.

When she arrived, Ruth let her in, and Crystal found David packing for his trip. She sat at his desk and thought about what was really bothering her.

“Is everything okay? Was your study group mad you were late?” David asked, clearly picking up on her vibe.

She wasn’t sure what to say, so she just talked.

“I can’t be your friend while we’re ... doing this.”

“You watching me pack? If you want, you can go with me. I have to work at the football camp, but we could hang out after. Houston has some awesome steak houses.”

That right there was the problem.

“If I’m going to be your fake girlfriend, we can’t hang out. I’m okay with us going to events or whatever. I’m even fine with us scratching each other’s itch. But us spending time together is starting to feel ... I don’t know, like a relationship.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.