A Better Man - Book 2 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Chapter 31

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31 - David’s first semester at USC is over, and he has learned some hard truths. He needs to accept who he is, which begins with the London World Premier of his James Bond movie. He is famous, and there is nothing he can do to change that. On campus, David vows not to repeat mistakes he made in the past regarding football. He is not going to lie down and let his rival at quarterback beat him out.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Humor   School   Sports   Safe Sex   Slow  

David
’It’s my birthday,’ David thought as he woke up.

Crystal saw he was awake and put her hand on his chest.

Last night, David had been mentally exhausted from the strain of the premiere and his press commitments. He’d invited her back, intending to relieve some of the tension he’d accumulated during the day. Crystal had gone to take a shower, and that was the last thing he remembered.

“Are you ready for your birthday present?” she asked.

From the sexy way she said it, Mr. Happy voted ‘yes’ by standing up. David leaned over to kiss her, but she stopped him.

“Slow down, big boy, or you won’t have the strength for what’s to come.”

“You might be surprised by the amount of ‘strength’ I have,” he growled.

“Naughty boy! Let me see if I can get you to wait.”

Crystal grabbed her phone and sent a text. A moment later, she received a reply. The back and forth continued for a few minutes before David got impatient.

“Who do you keep texting?” he finally asked.

“No one, don’t worry about it,” she said as she put her phone down.

Then she gave him the universal sign to ‘come here.’ One very hard, aggressive fuck later, the two of them were lying back in bed when her phone pinged. She grabbed it to check her message, and as she opened the attached picture, Crystal guffawed.

She showed it to David.

“Does this give you any ideas?”

It showed a girl from the chest down in a white polo shirt and matching shorts, kneeling with her hands behind her back.

“Can you imagine her staring up at you while she sucks your cock?”

David felt his blood start to travel south. Crystal seemed pleased by his physical response.

“See her toned, sexy legs? Would you like to see me spread them for you?”

He looked her in the eye and let a tiny smile touch his lips. He hadn’t realized Crystal had this in her. One of his fantasies was to have the girl he was dating bring him women to play with. David wondered if she had talked to one of his exes and discovered this kink of his.

“She hasn’t had a man between her legs in over a year. I bet she’ll feel like a virgin when you take her,” Crystal added.

Being a guy, he could easily imagine that scenario.

Crystal’s phone chirped.

“She’s here. I want you standing at the end of the bed for your birthday present,” she directed.

David’s first thought was that she must have arranged similar encounters in the past. His second was ’Hell, yes!’

She left the room, and he could hear two girls giggling. Then she came back in, walked behind him, and put her hands over his eyes.

“Come in.”

David heard the door open and close.

“Surprise!” Crystal said as she pulled her hands away.

Kneeling in front of him was her roommate, Taylor. Taylor’s red hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and her eyes were locked on Mr. Happy.

“That is the rod of happiness, aka Mr. Happy. He would very much like you to kiss him,” David said to keep everything light.

Taylor tilted her head up and looked him in the eye as she leaned forward to plant a kiss on the tip of Mr. Happy. David expected a quick little peck. But Taylor must have some French in her because she opened her mouth and brought her tongue into play as the top third of his member disappeared.

He glanced over at Crystal, who was now sitting on the edge of the bed. He reached out his hand and pulled her up so he could kiss her.

“Help her,” David instructed.

Her mouth eagerly replaced Taylors’s as soon as the redhead pulled off him. He pulled Taylor up and kissed her.

“You have too many clothes on.”

“Do you want to unwrap your present?” Taylor teased.

David reached for the hem of her polo shirt and pulled it up. He discovered she hadn’t worn a bra when her cute titties were exposed. He then reached for the button of her shorts and pulled down the zipper. She wiggled her hips, and they dropped around her ankles. All she had on was a tiny thong.

Once disrobed, Taylor pressed her petite body into his as she reached up and pulled his head down for a kiss.

“I think Crystal needs my help,” she said as she went to her knees.

Taylor gave her roommate a hip bump.

“Let me drive while you distract him,” she said.

Crystal stood up and grabbed David’s hands, placing one on a boob and the other between her legs. Being a bright boy, he understood what she wanted. He pushed his fingers through her folds as he kissed her and toyed with her nipple.

While that was going on, Taylor was doing something wonderful to Mr. Happy. All that kept him from wrenching control from the big brain was that he wasn’t sure what to do with two girls.

Despite gagging on his cock three times, Taylor was determined to work him all the way down her throat. David felt the tip of his dick hit the entrance of her throat once again. Finally, after considerable effort, he slid all the way in and moaned with pleasure. Meanwhile, Crystal changed the angle of her hips so his finger pushed all the way inside her.

Taylor’s head kept bobbing up and down on his shaft as his excitement level rose. David could feel the cum churning in his balls and knew he was about to explode into her mouth. He tried to warn her, but Crystal started to cum and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

His head started spinning, and all his energy rushed to his balls. Taylor swallowed him again, and he felt his dick swell. A powerful stream of cum blasted into her throat. Not expecting this, she gagged.

His cock popped out of her mouth. David exploded a second time and splattered hot cream across Taylor’s face and onto Crystal’s thigh. Crystal quickly bent down and put her lips over his gushing hose. David grabbed her head and filled her mouth with hot cum as he continued spurting over and over until he was finally drained.

Cum drooled from Crystal’s mouth as he filled it, but she never pulled away. When David finally pulled out, she looked up at him with an open mouth full of cum. She got up and went to the bathroom to spit it out and brush her teeth.

“Fuck, he’s still hard,” Taylor said in wonder.

“Hurry up and take advantage because I’ll be back in a minute,” Crystal called from the bathroom.

Taylor ripped her thong off and hit David in the chest with it as she scampered up on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.