A Better Man - Book 2 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Chapter 30

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30 - David’s first semester at USC is over, and he has learned some hard truths. He needs to accept who he is, which begins with the London World Premier of his James Bond movie. He is famous, and there is nothing he can do to change that. On campus, David vows not to repeat mistakes he made in the past regarding football. He is not going to lie down and let his rival at quarterback beat him out.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Humor   School   Sports   Safe Sex   Slow  

Crystal
Wait! Crystal had a flash of a memory of David from this morning. A flash that put him right on top of her, his fingers on her jaw, his face only inches from hers as they stared into each other’s eyes like they were in some sort of slow-motion montage.

And then ... oh fuckity-fuck! She was in fuck heaven, her eyes half-closed and her mouth in a wet-lipped happy grin. The spicy, dark aroma of his cologne on his pillow tickled her senses.

David was possibly the most handsome man she’d ever laid eyes on. Scratch that; he was beyond handsome. He was downright gorgeous. Crystal remembered the first time she’d seen him naked. She’d found herself hypnotized by his perfectly sculpted pecs and broad shoulders. She started fantasizing about encountering David at a nude beach. He looked like a freaking damn Adonis, standing waist-deep in the ocean as gentle waves lapped at his taut stomach. His chiseled abs begged to be licked.

And as he walked out of the water, he exposed...

“Ahhh!” Crystal cried out as she threw herself out of bed to end her fantasy.

She needed to clear her head, so she hurried into the shower. Crystal selected her shower setting and turned it on. She loved that David splurged on toys like this. Instantly, the water was at the proper pressure and temperature. With a touch of a button, she could add or subtract showerheads. Crystal’s playlist had randomly selected a song by Birthrite. It reminded her of what she’d be missing when she moved back in with Taylor.

“You have a message,” a man’s voice that David had picked for his smart home devices said.

David was man enough to admit that hearing a woman’s voice from such devices sometimes irritated him. He’d changed his car’s navigation voice because hearing it repeatedly tell him to ’Turn around when possible’ in LA traffic was just too much to take some days.

“AI, Read.”

“Message from Mama Bear. Your father has summoned you. Stop by the house before you go.”

“Double shit with rainbow sprinkles,” Crystal muttered.

Her day had just gotten a whole lot worse. She hoped David’s was going better.


David had left her his car keys. She talked Dare and Corvus into helping her move back to her apartment now that Matt was gone, so it went fairly quickly. She then drove her own car to Orange County, known as “the OC” by locals. Her parents lived in the Cameo neighborhood of Newport Beach.

Cameo was split into two communities: the Shores and Highlands. The dividing line was Highway 1, aka the Pacific Coast Highway (which everyone shortened to PCH). The Shores was on the west side of the highway, where her dad’s house was. Her mom lived in the Highlands.

One fun fact was that the Cameo Shores and Highlands were together ranked the sixth most affluent neighborhood in the US. It was the main reason her father wanted them to live there.

She drove up the hill to her mother’s house. From the front, it looked like the average single-story, three-bedroom/two-bath home you’d find in almost every city in the US. Hidden from the road, because the neighboring houses were so crammed together that there was no side yard, was the steep drop-off.

This allowed the home to be built into the hill with a lower story partially underground. Out the back patio, a winding trail zigzagged down the slope. There, garden terraces allowed for more outdoor living space.

What made the home so special were the views. It overlooked two golf courses and the Pacific Ocean.

“Crystal!” Ellen called.

Crystal heard her mother before she saw her as she got out of the car. The muted impact of Crystal’s sneakers against the sidewalk beat out a steady rhythm as she walked. She strode with precise, repetitive movements, holding her spine straight and her head up with eyes forward. There was no slouching with her mom around. Crystal entered the house and found her mother in her ‘gardening’ clothes.

When her mother and father had divorced, he’d been a devious bastard. Well, he was always a devious bastard, but in that instance, he’d been particularly crafty. He’d given her mom this house to live in rent-free with a modest monthly allowance. He retained ownership, and if her mom ever moved out, the allowance stopped. This was done to keep Crystal within easy reach when he had to act like a family man.

Her father wanted them to have to rely on his goodwill. An example was the car she’d received on her sixteenth birthday. When his new girlfriend complained that Crystal had been mean to her, the car was repossessed the next day. She secretly did a mental fist bump when that girlfriend only lasted another week, and she got her car back.

Her father did just enough that no one could say he wasn’t a good father. That meant Crystal attended the best prep schools, and when it came to college, she was enrolled at USC to someday be an agent. He’d also encouraged her to join a sorority for the contacts she would use after college. That, of course, meant those contacts would help his business. If it benefited him in some way, he was there for her.

All the strings he attached to the money he gave her made her want to scream. After all, her father had more money than he knew what to do with. He owned a global talent agency with offices in LA, New York, and London, and they were looking to open a new one in Shanghai.

To date, her mother had been the only one to get him to the altar. Over the years, Crystal had seen so many women try to achieve the same goal that she’d lost count. There was a reason that none of them ended up marrying him: he was the cure for gold diggers, the man who made women realize that money wasn’t everything.

It wasn’t like he kept the trail of failed relationships a secret. Against all logic, women kept flocking to him, younger and younger each time, each determined to be the next Mrs. Kendrick Knaggy. That was until they actually tried it and realized no amount of money in the world was worth marrying the man.

When she saw her mother, the summer came rushing back. Trying to hide her pain, Crystal laughed, but the sound was hollow.

“Oh, honey. I would think David was the perfect remedy for breaking up with Matt,” her mother said.

“Thank God I’m too young to date anyone seriously. Besides, he isn’t my type.”

“Tall, handsome, and sexy is every woman’s type,” her mother said.

“He doesn’t really like me,” Crystal admitted.

“Doesn’t like you? What happened? And don’t even think about not telling me everything.”

Crystal told her mother the whole sordid tale. She even admitted her part in Matt’s schemes and leaving David to fend for himself at the fraternity-party fight after he rescued them. She then updated her mother on recent events, including him flying her to San Francisco, paying Matt’s portion of the rent, and the deal they’d struck.

“The truth can only hurt you if you let it,” was her mother’s advice.

“What does that mean?” Crystal asked.

“You need to have a long talk with David to clear the air. If you don’t, you’ll never have a chance for more than a fake relationship.”

“Won’t he hate me more?”

“Maybe at first, but it’ll be better than the stuff coming out in dribs and drabs. If that happens, he’ll never trust you.”

“I’m not sure he’s ready to hear all that. This week alone, he’s been dumped for an ex and lied to by two people he thought were his friends,” Crystal worried.

“And when he finds out your involvement in helping Matt six months from now...?”

Crystal could see that would be worse, but she wasn’t sure he would hear her right now.

“Then there’s your father,” her mother said.

“Do you know why he wants to talk to me?” Crystal asked.

“David.”

“He knows?”

Her mother gave her a look like she was crazy for asking that question.

“Shit,” Crystal said.

She could only imagine how much her father would want David to sign with his company.


At the appointed time, Crystal rang her father’s doorbell. Jima, his housekeeper and cook, opened the door. She gave Crystal a warm smile.

“Your father is in a mood.”

“Thanks for the heads-up. What is it this time?”

Jima made a motion to zip her lips. That had to mean his latest conquest was rapidly coming to an end.

Crystal was pointed to the pool area that overlooked the ocean. When she stepped through the door, she came up short. The woman in the hot tub had two of the most enormous fake tits she’d ever seen. They were all but floating on the surface of the water, like two beach balls.

Of course, her father was nowhere to be found.

“Finally, I found you,” the woman in the hot tub announced.

“That’s twice today I’ve apparently been lost.”

The woman didn’t pick up on her sarcasm. The statement had seemed to only confuse her.

“What can I do for you?” Crystal finally asked.

“Fetch me another pitcher of margaritas.”

Crystal wished she’d driven David’s Porsche because she would have asked his car’s ‘answer man’ where the best place was to dump the gold digger’s body. With her luck, it would tell her to make a U-turn.

She walked back into the house and went to her father’s office before she said anything ‘mean’ to the human flotation device. She found him in his robe, talking on the phone. He motioned for her to take a seat while he finished his call.

“You have to get me an invite to your new boyfriend’s birthday party.”

“I’ll make the arrangements,” Crystal said and prayed she could get him in.

“What should I get him as a present?” her dad asked.

She pinched her lips because that was hard to answer.

“I don’t know, Dad. What do you get a guy who can buy whatever he wants?”

“You’re dating him.”

Crystal could see he was losing patience. She didn’t want to give him a reason to cut her off again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.