A Better Man - Book 2 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Chapter 26

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26 - David’s first semester at USC is over, and he has learned some hard truths. He needs to accept who he is, which begins with the London World Premier of his James Bond movie. He is famous, and there is nothing he can do to change that. On campus, David vows not to repeat mistakes he made in the past regarding football. He is not going to lie down and let his rival at quarterback beat him out.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Humor   School   Sports   Safe Sex   Slow  

Colleen
Bart Easley, her ex-fiancé, was calling. The question was, should she ignore it or take the call?

“Hello,” Colleen said after a mental coin flip.

“Hey. I’m at the airport in Paris. I wanted to give you a heads-up that I’m coming home.”

“What? Why? Aren’t you scheduled to film through October?”

“We were, but one of the stupid actors got caught with his pants down. They’ve suspended filming while there’s an internal investigation,” Bart shared.

“Internal investigation? That doesn’t sound good. Who was it?” she asked.

“I really shouldn’t say. Well, okay, but if I tell you, you can’t tell anyone.”

“I promise.”

“Ben Cowley.”

“Isn’t he the lead?” Colleen asked.

“I know!” Bart said excitedly. “This guy is so screwed. If you only knew...”

“Tell me.”

“Okay, but you didn’t hear it from me. Rumor has it that Ben hooked up with a girl back in LA. She was the PA for some famous actors. I’ve seen her around, and I have to say she’s smokin’ hot. Anyway, the girl claims she and Ben hooked up but that he videoed it without her knowledge. I guess Ben used the video to blackmail the woman into working for him,” he shared.

“And?”

He chuckled.

“I heard he forced her to be his sex slave.”

“No way!” Colleen exclaimed

“That’s what I thought, but with the whole MeToo movement and all the fuss around that, they couldn’t take the chance. I overheard that they may recast him just to be safe.”

“Wow. How have they kept this out of the press? Something this juicy has to leak out.”

“He has two movies premiering over the holiday weekend. There’s no way the studio would allow something like that to get out. It would kill ticket sales,” he explained.

She scoffed.

“Yes, God forbid a woman forced into sexual bondage might come before the almighty dollar.”

“Hey, they’re calling my flight. The reason I called was to see if you’d pick me up from the airport.”

Colleen contemplated what to say.

“I don’t know...”

“I understand, but I was hoping we were still friends. I’ve missed you,” Bart said.

“Okay. I’d like that. Message me the flight information.”

“You’re the best,” he said and hung up.

Colleen’s stomach twisted unpleasantly when she thought of David. If she only knew what they were. Were they dating? Was he just sleeping with her? The only time he’d taken her out was to grab breakfast and buy a buttload of condoms. They’d then made a significant dent in the new supply.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Gail returned from class.

“Why are you looking all gloomy? Isn’t the sex god coming over soon?”

“I’m trying to figure out how I feel about David,” Colleen admitted.

Her roommate’s eyebrows disappeared into her bangs, so Colleen tried to explain.

“Sure, he’s hot. Sure, he could probably melt panties and unhook bras just by looking at a girl the right way. And he’s richer than Midas. And has wicked eyes and a smile that fills my brain with naughty ideas. But none of that means anything.”

“For someone who doesn’t want to have her panties melted, you’re sure spending an awful lot of time cataloging his qualities.”

“Is it just sex?!” she said, throwing her hands up in the air.

“What aren’t you telling me?”

Colleen bit her bottom lip. Gail was the person who knew her the best.

“Bart called.”

“And?”

“He misses me,” she mumbled.

“You can’t be serious! You were finally getting over him. I personally endorse your method of doing so. I’d think that having David A. Dawson in your bed would chase all thoughts of Bart right out of your head.”

Colleen thought about it for a moment. Maybe her roommate had a point. A good session with David would help her clear her mind ... even though Bart was the love of her life.


That cocky, jovial, infuriatingly attractive smile was on his face as she answered the door before he finished knocking. Colleen didn’t even let him step inside before she grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss. He tried to mumble something, the words mixed with laughter and muffled against her lips. Strong arms wrapped around her waist, pushing her into the living room while his security woman stepped in behind them before the door closed.

“Hey, David,” Gail happily called from the couch.

David’s lips pulled away as he winked at her roommate.

“‘Sup,” he said with a head bob.

“What are you watching?” Ruth asked Gail as she joined her on the couch.

Colleen touched David’s chin and guided his lips to hers. He got the message and began to kiss her again. His hands were just as busy as hers, pushing beneath her shirt and up to her breasts. David’s tongue flicked against her lips as he kissed her back eagerly while they stumbled to her bedroom.

He reached back and closed the door.

“Did you miss me?” David asked.

She didn’t answer. Colleen undid his belt, unfastened the button, and unzipped his pants. She shoved his hands away and pushed him so his back was against the bedroom door. That made him bark out a laugh in surprise.

Then they heard pounding on the wall from the neighbors.

“Seriously?! Do we have to listen to this every day?” a muffled male voice complained.

That made David laugh harder. His laugh turned into a moan when Colleen fell to her knees, pulled his pants and boxers to his thighs, and wrapped her fingers around his quickly stiffening cock. He grunted when she took him in her mouth and tried to devour him.

Colleen gagged when the head of his cock lodged in the entrance of her throat.

“Easy, baby. No need to choke,” he said soothingly.

She pulled him out of her mouth.

“I want to swallow all of you.”

“Well ... let’s try a different angle,” he suggested. “Get undressed and lie back on the bed.”

She quickly stripped and lay on her back on the bed.

“Before we start, I want to give you an idea of what you’re about to do,” he said.

David pointed at the mirror on the closet door. She could see him step up and rest his balls on her lips as he laid his thick cock on her throat. The monster touched the hollow of her neck. It would fill her throat.

“Are you sure?” David asked.

She nodded ‘yes.’

“Here’s what we’re going to do. I’m going to position you so your head hangs off the edge of the bed. That will give me a straight shot. I want you to put your hands on my thighs, and all you have to do is tap my leg, and I’ll pull back,” he assured her.

“It’s okay, I trust you.”

“I’ve heard it helps if you try to swallow when you feel me at the entrance of your throat,” David coached.

“You mean others have deep-throated you?”

He smiled and nodded.

That made her more determined.

“Let’s do this,” Colleen announced.

David grasped her shoulders, positioned her where he wanted, then grabbed his dick and put the head against her lips. Colleen glanced over at the mirror and momentarily had doubts as she saw the lance she was about to swallow.

His dick slid across her tongue as he pushed deeper. When it touched the back of her mouth, Colleen gagged and tapped his thigh. David pulled out as she gathered herself. She nodded, and they repeated the process. This time, when Colleen began to gag, she remembered what he’d said and swallowed. The head of David’s cock found its way into her throat.

He held it there for a beat, then pulled out as she gasped for air.

“Holy cow, that was amazing. You can now say you’ve deep-throated,” David praised her.

“Fuck my throat. I want to feel you cum deep inside me.”

“Baby, I don’t want to hurt you,” he worried.

“Would it give you pleasure?” she asked.

“Well, yeah, but there’s other stuff we could do,” David said.

“Don’t be a wuss and waffle on me,” Colleen said.

“I’m not waffling.”

But he was. He was waffling and knew it.

“I would absolutely love to fuck your throat,” he said after he came to his senses.

“Good. I want to give the neighbors an audio show today,” Colleen said with an evil glint.

“I’m all in,” David decided.

He positioned his dick back in her mouth. She could feel it twitch before he began to saw it back and forth against her tongue. David worked it deeper and deeper, and Colleen relished the feel of it thickening in her mouth. He groaned as he reached down and began to play with her pussy.

Colleen decided she really liked that David was so tall. He could easily thrust his cock into her mouth while sliding his long fingers through her folds.

“Jesus, you’re wet,” he moaned.

David shoved two digits inside her and found her G-spot. Colleen loved that he thought of her pleasure while she sucked him.

When he found the right spot, he began to aggressively try to bring her off. Colleen rolled up so he could more easily work her over. That was when he thrust forward, and she swallowed half his cock. She could feel it sliding in and out of her throat.

Colleen attempted to focus solely on him, refusing to think of her ex, refusing to remember how angry she’d been for months after the breakup. Her only goal was to get David to shoot his cum down her throat.

Wet, sloshing noises came from both her mouth and stretched pussy. He was a master at making her cum, and she could feel all the telltale signs of a big one approaching. The bed was creaking, and they were both moaning. It wasn’t a surprise when the pounding on the wall started again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.