A Better Man - Book 2 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by G Younger

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - David’s first semester at USC is over, and he has learned some hard truths. He needs to accept who he is, which begins with the London World Premier of his James Bond movie. He is famous, and there is nothing he can do to change that. On campus, David vows not to repeat mistakes he made in the past regarding football. He is not going to lie down and let his rival at quarterback beat him out.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Humor   School   Sports   Safe Sex   Slow  

Colleen
“Just so you know, this is not going to become a regular occurrence,” Colleen declared as she walked into David’s room.

David looked up with a smile. He’d just gotten home from class and was emptying his messenger bag so he could study.

“What’s not?”

“Me calling; me just showing up in the middle of the day like this,” she said.

“Yeah, but you didn’t just show up. I had enough time to grab us a couple Italian beef sandwiches,” David said as he pulled the bag out and set it on the desk. “These are the closest I’ve found to Portillo’s, my favorite place in Chicago.”

Colleen noted that his dog, Duke, sat next to him, clearly expecting to get some. David told him to go lie down. She took her sandwich and unwrapped it.

“Chicago; is that where you’re from?”

“Not exactly,” he said, clearly focused on his sandwich.

“Well, uhm, where, exactly?”

“Do we really have to talk about this right now?” David asked as he was busy using a napkin to stop the juices from running down his hand.

“Yes. Because we’ve been ... uh, whatever ... for a couple of weeks now, and I feel like I don’t know the most basic stuff about you.”

“Sure, you do,” he said, looking confused.

“Where did you grow up?”

“All over.”

“Where did you go to high school, then?”

“Lots of places.”

“See? That’s what I mean. Those are not real answers,” Colleen complained.

“So? The real answers are boring,” David said with one of his sexy smiles.

“So, you’re saying you provide girls you sleep with only what they need to know?” she asked.

“Yep.”

At that point, he’d finished his sandwich, so he leaned over and tried to kiss her. Colleen put her hand out to ward him off. He sighed, seeing that she insisted on getting some info.

“I grew up in a small community in downstate Illinois. Not exactly what people here consider cool.”

“There. That wasn’t so hard, was it?” she asked.

“It was torture,” he said and winked at her. “Now that I’ve eaten, it’s time for dessert.”

Colleen had a third of her sandwich left. She waved it at Duke, who hurried over and snatched it out of her hand. David kicked his dog out and lured her into his bed.


Colleen was gasping for breath. David’s tongue seemed possessed as it darted about and teased, tasted, pleased, and punished her sex. She gasped each time he brushed against her swollen clit, never giving it the full attention it deserved.

David chuckled as she called out his name once again in frustration. She grabbed his hair and pulled him off her so she could look him in the eye.

“No more stringing me along by teasing my button,” Colleen said with some heat.

She pushed his head back down where she wanted it. David was no pushover, which he proved when he grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands out of his hair. Colleen tried pushing her sex onto his lips to help her get over the edge. She was so close.

David put his lips firmly over her pearl and sucked lightly while his tongue flicked back and forth across it. When she began to quiver, he deftly denied her release. She struggled to get her hands free, but he held them firmly, transferring his hold so he could restrain both her hands with one of his own. Such big hands! He blew his hot breath across her moist folds, causing her to groan.

David’s fingers opened her, readied her for more, and made sure her juices were plentiful. He didn’t push his fingers into and out of her, though, as if the tiny pretend members were supposed to bring her satisfaction. Rather, he eased two into her and slowly separated them. Colleen felt the sides of her channel open up enough for him to insert a third and then fourth finger, stretching her to the limit.

A deep, guttural sound rumbled from her depths. The pitch of her moans went up a few octaves as her legs began to tremble.

Once more, David backed off.

“If you don’t stop teasing me, I will bite off that lovely dick of yours,” Colleen warned.

“Patience.”

Again, he started, and his fingers filled her, stretched her, while his mouth and tongue teased and tempted her release. Her legs jerked back to give him full access. This time, when she managed to free her hands and reach for his head, David didn’t fight her off, but he still didn’t yield to her evident desire.

Colleen growled in frustration as she sought her release. Her pleas for an orgasm grew more vigorous, more adamant.

“Do me; just please fuck me, David,” she begged and then demanded, “Now!”

He lifted up and placed his hands on her thighs, holding them apart as he licked his lips.

“Don’t move.”

Colleen whimpered and looked down to see him tearing open a condom and carefully rolling it down over his cock. His oversized love muscle. Donkey large. When she’d first seen it, she’d worried whether it would fit and, if it did, how much it would hurt.

With his condom in place, David covered her body as his lips found hers.

“Don’t hold back,” he said.

Colleen’s bottom lip quivered as she worried about what he meant by that. He moved his mouth back down her torso as he licked and kissed his way south. He finally landed on her pussy and brought her right to the edge once again.

By now, Colleen knew that David could read her body. When she began to beg, accompanied by the involuntary twitching of her legs, he pulled his mouth off her. He gave her a smoky look that promised so much.

David knelt between her thighs and brushed his bat against her clit, moving it around, slapping his cock down against it until she gasped and pushed back.

“Oh, God! I’m gonna...” Colleen announced.

He slid his knob down until it found where she wanted it. She arched up and captured the first inch, and he took it from there. Colleen cried out as he took her. David thrust forward and drove into her until he was balls deep, his pubic bone pressing against her clit. He dropped down onto her body, grasping her head and kissing her deeply while he ground against her.

The orgasm hit Colleen in waves as it washed over her. David’s perfect cock filled her to the brim as he growled sweet nothings in her ear. After the teasing she’d taken, growls were all she could give in response.

His cock twitched and felt like it expanded as he ground it as deeply as he could. Her clit was doing a happy dance of pleasure as David pressed down on her most sensitive parts.

Another orgasmic wave engulfed her, which caused Colleen to scream in rapture. She gasped as it took her breath away. Her mind went blank. She couldn’t do anything as the tsunami of all orgasms crashed through her system.

Colleen threw her head back and screamed again. Her heart raced so fast she feared it would burst. Her arms and legs wrapped David in place for fear he would move as yet another earth-shattering orgasm rocked her world.

David was a man on a mission. He went up on his toes and began to pound his cock into her, grinding at the end of each stroke. He held her down, ignoring the pain from her fingernails as they dug into his back.

Colleen tentatively opened her eyes, but everything was out of focus. She saw only black spots as she gasped for air. David’s hard-driving cock sped up as he drilled into her again and again. It felt like an eternity, as time ceased to have meaning. Colleen’s whole world was focused on him fucking her to death.

She heard the telltale grunts as he began to get close to his own release. Colleen suddenly needed to feel him finish to know she’d given him as much pleasure as she’d received.

David hunched over her, one arm behind her neck, grasping her shoulder, holding her in place while he fucked her as hard and fast as he possibly could. A bellow escaped his lips, then a deep groan and a desperate growl. David cried out her name as he once again slammed into Colleen. When his eruption came, it looked almost painful as he thrust over and over until the spasms stopped.

David rolled off her and flopped back as he worked to catch his breath.

“Life is good. Eat, fuck, and take a nap,” he announced.

“No nap. We have to edit your latest vodcast,” Colleen reminded him. She was oddly pleased that she’d worn him out.

“I promise it’ll only be a short nap.”

She smacked his chest.

“Get out of bed, and let’s take a shower together.”

His dick twitched in seeming agreement with her plan. He was such a guy.


As they made their way downstairs, Colleen heard David mumble, “Aw, shit.”

Waiting for them was what looked to be the entire USC women’s rowing team, with a mix of emotions on their faces. The older girls had knowing smiles, while the younger ones either wouldn’t look at them or blushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.