The Night Nurse - Cover

The Night Nurse

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Pulled away from a very promising evening with her male friend, Heather is forced to work the night shift at the hospital instead. Still horny though, it promised to be a long, dull night. Until she met Matthew Walker a construction worker who had a work accident. He shows her he may be "down", but he's far from "out"!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Doctor/Nurse   .

Heather Campbell was pissed. She had been in bed with a hunky guy between her legs, happily munching on her sweet juicy pussy when the phone rang. It was the head nurse at County General calling to tell her to report for a special night duty shift.

According to her, the nurse scheduled to pull that shift had called in and she needed Heather to cover for her. Being the “new kid on the block”, she would be the one that got called first for these last minute shifts. Seniority has it’s benefits!

So after giving her playmate a hasty and regretful goodbye, Heather drove the seven frustrating miles to the hospital for her shift. Still extremely horny and unsatisfied from her steamy makeout session, she saw no way of quenching the fire that had been kindled in her belly.

What made matters worse was that they’d had problems getting the time that they had, with both of them working and she wasn’t sure when such an opportunity would come again. It was all very disheartening.

Heather was fresh out of nursing school and this position with County General was her first real assignment. So she wasn’t about to turn down any chance to show her superiors that she was a team player and knew her job.

When she came to CG she was told that as the newest nurse she would be getting the spur of the moment shifts and those shifts that no one else wanted, like holidays. She was fine with that since she didn’t have that much of a life anyway and her family lived a long plane ride away.

Besides she knew that she would have to start at the bottom and work her way up in any job she got. And so with a strong sense of duty and professionalism and her “the patients always come first” attitude, she pulled into the hospital’s underground parking area and entered the building through the security door. She got in the elevator and went up to the 3rd floor nurse’s station.

“Hi, Julie,” she greeted the charge nurse when she reported to the nursing desk. “I’m here for the night shift. I’m replacing Alice tonight, I guess.”

“Yeah, I heard. Okay, it should be a fairly simple night, the wing is only about half full tonight. Barring any craziness downstairs in the E.R. tonight, it should be quiet.”

Julie walked the hallway with Heather, telling her about the occupant in each room. She listened to the case for each of the room occupants and most seemed pretty routine. There was one guy in for some pulmonary testing, one guy who had just had an appendix removed, a woman who was having lap band surgery in a couple days, and a kid with a bad case of asthma. Not anything real spectacular. They walked to the last occupied room in the wing.

They stood outside the room for a moment. “Okay this is your last patient for the night, hopefully. This is Mr. Walker. He is a 28 year old construction worker who had a fall from a scaffolding collapse outside the second floor window. He complains of a hurt shoulder and back. We are keeping him overnight for observation and running some tests tomorrow just to make sure he’s only bruised and not anything more serious,” Julie explained.

Having given Heather the rundown on all the patients she would be in charge of, Julie went to the nurse’s station to check out and head home herself. Heather sat at the nurse’s station which was actually at the intersection of four short hallways so there were other nurses attending to the other three wings. There was a panel with indicator lights, a microphone and other equipment to watch over the patients’ condition.

Heather sat there in front of the monitors, still mad at the situation she found herself in. She would have much preferred to have stayed home so she and her equally horny and talented “friend with benefits” could have finished what they started.

Instead, she was stuck with a lonely night shift that looked like very dull duty. Not wishing to rain on anybody’s parade, and believing her personal life was no one else’s business, she decided against mentioning anything to Julie or the other nurses.

As the night wore on, it became time for Heather to start her first rounds, popping in to check on her patients and see if anyone needed anything. She was also tasked with taking blood pressure, pulse, and a few other readings from the monitoring equipment the patients were hooked to.

She began her rounds and looked in on each patient. Some were asleep already in which case she quietly took the readings from the machines and left without making any noise. Others were awake and asked for a pillow or drink of water or something which she always gave them with a smile. The kid with asthma had his mother in the room with him sleeping on a cot. She asked for a blanket and pillow so she could try to sleep a bit, since he was already sleeping.

Finally she got back around to Mr. Walker’s room. She peeked in the room without knocking in case he was asleep. She found the lights on and Mr. Walker resting comfortably. He was reading a magazine with the head of the hospital bed raised.

“Hello Mr. Walker, how are you doing? Are you comfortable? Is there anything I can get for you or do for you?” she asked.

“Thanks, no, I’m fine. But you can call me Matthew or Matt ... everyone else does. Actually I’m not really hurt, just here for observation ... my boss is afraid of losing his lead contractor, so they brought me here.” he said.

“Well that’s good. I’m glad you aren’t seriously hurt. Now you just rest and let me take care of you tonight,” she said with a smile.

As she talked she went about her work writing down the readings on the machines. But she could help but glance his way several times during her work. Matthew Walker was a good looking black man about six foot four inches tall with a shaved head, the faint hint of stubble on his face like he hadn’t shaved in a couple days, and a nice smile.

He had a friendly face that put Heather at ease. He was lying under a light covering, so she couldn’t get a good look at his physique, except that she could tell he was tall and not at all fat and she was aware that, as a construction worker, he would probably be in excellent physical condition. A thought began to form in her mind about how she might be able to alleviate her extreme horniness.

Matthew was very interested in the nurse as well, because she was in her mid-twenties, tall, with a pretty face, long, platinum blonde hair and a very nice figure. She finished up what she needed to do in his room and as she turned to leave she asked again “Are you sure you don’t need anything Matt?”

“Well, actually, can you sit awhile and talk? I don’t like hospitals,” he asked.

“Sure I guess so. I mean my rounds are done for now,” she said. She pulled up a chair next to his bed to sit with him.

Actually, there was something more the comely nurse could have done for him besides just sit there and talk to him, and it would have been much appreciated, but Matt didn’t think he should mention it or even thinking about her in that way.

But that was hard to do as he watched the attractive blonde beauty sitting there so close. He could smell her perfume and he could feel the warmth of her skin as she casually laid her hand on his chest.

Her crisp white uniform was made of thin material, and it clung to her succulent hips and ass like ... he decided he’d better not think about that, because he could feel his cock starting to grow hard.

Normally, when he felt like this, he could usually find some female companionship at one of the local bars or clubs to help alleviate his pent up frustrations with a night of wild sex. But with him in the hospital like this that wouldn’t be possible

Heather was in a similar predicament herself, having left things unfinished to come to work tonight. Her arousal had only increased during her drive to the hospital and since arriving, because she kept thinking about all that she had planned for this evening and had to say goodnight to.

As she sat there talking with him, she couldn’t help noticing the small tent forming just below his waist. The room lights were on because Matt had been reading when she came in to check on him.

Out of curiosity, Heather wanted to see if he really did have an erection ... not really sure what she’d do if he did but knowing what she wanted to do. She had always heard the rumors of black men and their larger size, and she could sure use something large right about now!

Heather moved closer, biting her bottom lip in a way that was not very professional. As she pulled her chair closer to his bed, the embarrassed man tried to use his magazine to cover his stiffening cock, which served only to emphasize what he had been thinking about.

The horny nurse, confident of her own sex appeal and the privacy they enjoyed, put one hand on his nearer leg and bent toward him as her other hand unfastened the two top buttons on her uniform.

“Are you sure there’s nothing more I can do for you, Matt dear?” she asked, in her sexiest, most sultry voice, while spreading the lapels of her uniform dress to show her bra and as much of her cleavage as she could.

It was clear to Matt what the voluptuous blond nurse meant, but he wasn’t exactly sure of what to say in response. He was all for taking her up on what appeared to be a very tempting offer, but how to do it without getting into them both into trouble.

Heather was sure what he wanted, she could see by the reaction from her approach that his cock certainly was ready to play. And it was what she wanted too, so she smiled, took the magazine off his lap and set it aside and pulled the bed covers down to expose the semi-hard cock that was protruding through the fly of his hospital-issue pajamas.

She looked up again, licking her red lips, when she saw how big his erection was, and how it was becoming bigger and harder under her gaze. The rumors she had heard were true! Matthew was a full eight and a half inches long and nearly two and a half inches in diameter!

“Oh my goodness, Matt!” she said admiringly.

Heather bent over and took the large black cock into her mouth for a few strokes, until it was more fully hard and erect and had reached its maximum length and girth.

“Just a minute, I’ll be back in just a second!” she said, standing up and walking to the door. “Don’t start without me!” she said giving him a wink. She went to the nurse’s station where she had stashed her purse for the shift and took out a small foil packet putting it in her smock pocket.

She returned to Matt’s room, locking the door behind her just in case someone was to walk in on them. As she walked back to his bedside she slowly unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her smock.

When she got next to him, she had peeled the tight smock off her arms and draped it over the foot of his hospital bed. She kicked off her white hospital sneakers leaving her in just her bra and panties. Once again, she bent over, opened her mouth and started stroking the big cock between her lips.

Heather was not planning to suck the man off completely, at least not right away; she had other needs for his cock first. Her pussy needed attention – and soon. With a few long, slow strokes, the object of her interest was fully erect and standing rigidly upright, and it was obvious he was every bit as eager as she was. The horny nurse stopped momentarily to remove her bra and panties putting them on the chair she was sitting on.

“Hold it!” he said just as she finished setting the last of her clothes aside and turned to him. She stopped where she stood.

“What’s the matter?” she asked puzzled.

“Nothing, I just want to see you,” he said. Heather smiled, and ‘modeled’ a bit for him, posing and spinning around slowly so he could see her in all her glory. And she was glorious too, all five foot six inches of her. Her beautiful 36-26-34 body was amazing and Matt eyed her with wonder as she showed him what was in store for him.

Best of all to look at, however, was her pussy, clean-shaven except for a small section in the shape of a heart just below her mons. A beautiful pussy it was, with its ivory skin and dark pink lips, swollen with her lust, her clearly visible clit peeking out from under its hood.

“Bring that pussy closer so I can see it, baby,” he said. With a wide grin, she took a couple steps closer and put a foot up on part of the bed, spreading her legs wide. She reached down and pulled apart her fat lips and showed him the wet pink interior of her now leaking pussy, and it was his turn to lick his lips in anticipation.

“Aww, you want a taste of this pussy, darlin’?” she asked him with a coy grin. She dipped two fingers inside and wet them reaching over to him with the wet digits. He took her hand and smelled her scent on her fingers first. He loved the scent of her arousal. Her juices glistened from her fingers and their fragrance beckoned him to taste her. He put her fingers into his mouth licking and sucking the sweet honey from her fingers as Heather moaned softly.

Heather was extremely horny now and could hardly wait to feel Matt’s enormous cock deep inside her. He was bigger than she was used to getting from her other boytoys, to be sure. But then again, she was hornier than she usually was too and his cock looked like just the thing to take care of that. She wanted him to stretch her to make her feel like he was tearing her pussy apart. She wanted to feel every inch, every bump and ridge, she wanted him to stuff all eight and a half inches of hard throbbing cock deep into her pussy and fuck her completely senseless!

But before she climbed up on the bed and straddled her horny patient, she went to her smock and pulled out the foil packet containing a condom that she had gotten from her purse. As a nurse, Heather had seen the results of what AIDS and STD’s could do and she wanted to take no chances with either her health, or that of the man who was currently holding his stiff cock upright for her.

And she certainly was in no position right now for an unintended pregnancy! Heather pulled the sheet down, unsnapped the waistband of his pajamas and pulled them out of the way. She smiled broadly at the big cock that was standing hard and erect, waiting for her. After using her mouth again to get the head and shaft wet enough, she carefully rolled the condom into place.

Matt watched eagerly as the young, sexy, naked nurse prepared his cock and climbed onto the bed, straddling his legs. As she leaned over him, her large DD breasts hung just within reach of his mouth and he sucked in one of the big, dark pink nipples that stood stiff and ready.

Heather stopped moving up his body just as her gorgeous pussy was right above his crotch. While Matt sucked and chewed happily on her nipples, his fingers pawing and clawing at her bountiful tits, Heather held her pussy lips wide apart with one hand and guided the huge hard cock towards her molten core with the other.

She lowered herself slowly until the tip of his cock contacted her hungry hole. She rubbed the head of his cock around the rim and inner pussy lips bathing it in her juices and lubricating it for the next step. A few seconds later, her pussy moved still lower, and she sighed happily as the hard mushroom shape wedged into her wet, pink hole.

Heather was already feeling better about her last minute night shift, and they hadn’t even started yet. Granted she had been pulled rather abruptly from the middle of one sexual encounter, but she had managed to find another one in Matthew. And Matthew was a good deal bigger than her previous bedfellow too!

Their fucking already felt wonderful to Heather, and they hadn’t even really started yet. She mewled happily as waves of incredible pleasure spread out from where the head of Matt’s thick cock was stretching open her needy love hole, with the promise of greater joys to come within seconds.

She stayed in that position, bouncing and rolling her hips ever so slightly, reveling in the feelings of what Matt’s cock was doing to her, before lowering her sexy body enough for two more inches of his shaft to be embedded in her.

Matt was having a great time too, much better than he thought he was going to have when he was first brought to County General. Before he got hurt, he was planning on hitting the bar and seeing what he could find to help him celebrate the end of the work week, but those bar girls were just that – girls.

Most of them were basically kids, just barely old enough to drink if that, but the woman engulfing his cock with her pussy was a beautiful, full-grown woman who knew just what she wanted. He feasted on her succulent breasts and, while continuing to impale her pussy on his cock, she leaned forward so he could gently take one of the beauties in either hand.

They felt incredible, big and firm and vibrant, with rigid pink nipples. Once his whole cock had disappeared inside her dripping pussy, she leaned forward and placed her hands on the bed above his shoulders to brace herself and help her move on top of him, and her breasts felt even better to him when she pressed them against his mouth.

While Heather rode his cock, her pussy twitching around the thick shaft, Matt’s tongue licked and caressed her nipples, which were so achingly hard and erect he could feel the tiny ridges and the pebbly texture of the areolas.

He switched between the twin beauties, giving each one plenty of loving attention while the sexy nurse raised her pussy from him, paused for a few seconds and then slowly lowered her body until she had once again enveloped his large, erect cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.