What She Wanted - Cover

What She Wanted

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A dark little story I wrote in a very self destructive mood about what I wanted to happen to me.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Facial   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Needles   Caution   Violence   .

She was walking to the kitchen when her door exploded open and several men charged inside. It was late and she was alone as her husband was out of town on a job. For a second she got excited, thinking it was another CNC, but there were too many men, no familiar body shapes, and most of all, he wouldn’t have kicked his own door down. He wouldn’t destroy his own handiwork, outside of her. She, he could and would destroy.

But this, this felt different. Dangerous. She backed up into the kitchen, reaching for a knife. She was barefoot, just wearing one of his dirty shirts. She loved his smell. Beyond that, she wore nothing. Even her plug was out, put away for the night. She almost made it to the knife rack when one of the men, shockingly fast, grabbed her. He tore back at her shirt, tearing it as he pulled her back to the mob. Before she knew it, multiple men, 6 or 7, were pawing at her. Some tore apart the t-shirt, others painfully squeezed her chest, or shoved fingers into her holes, her cunt, her ass, her mouth. Then one, the biggest man, bit her lip bloody as he kissed her, fingered her, lifted her up by his digits in her cunt, and then threw her brutally into the wall. She cracked her head on it, dented the wall, and tasted blood in her mouth as she slid down dazed, naked, and confused.

“Hello Sammie,” the large man said, as the men crowded around her. “We’re your ... fan club. Here to make your last fantasy come true.” They laughed cruelly at that, as she looked up at them. “We’re tired of the teases though, but don’t worry. We’ll make you pretty tonight.” At that, they all laughed, as he picked her up by her hair.

“Pl ... please ... I’ll be good. I won’t fight,” she said.

“If you want to live, my dear, you will,” he said, before punching her in the gut. She doubled up but they hauled her back up, as he held her chin. “You have no fucking idea how long I’ve waited to do this!” he said as he pulled back and punched her right in the face. Her head snapped back into the wall, leaving another dent, as she collapsed unconscious, blood spurting out her now broken nose.

When she woke moments later, her vision was blurry. She was being dragged down the hallway towards the bedroom. They tossed her on the bed and she rolled over, puking a bit as everything spun around. The large man pulled her back over, shoved her face down, her nose in agony as it was mashed against the bed, and slammed into her ass.

“Holy fuck, she is stretchy,” he laughed, “or just blown out,” he said to their laughter as he raped her ass. Her free hands were put on other men’s cocks as they used them to jerk them as her ass was slapped again and again. She screamed when he started punching her back. “God, you’re fucking dripping already? Jesus, no one has even touched your cunt and it’s already soaked. You are a broken piece of shit,” he grunted, thrusting harder and harder. “You say you hate being smart, you like being hit in the head cunt,” he asked. Then she went limp again as he punched her head, knocking her out briefly as he came in her loose ass.

When she came too again, she was being pulled into a sitting position and could barely focus. The room spun and she spat up on herself a bit. That only elicited laughter as they smeared it on her face. A different man was in front of her, at least she thought so, her vision was blurry. They were holding her still as he steadied her face, then punched her straight in the eye, slumping back. They whooped as he got on top of her, hitting her belly, again and again, then her tits. He then spat in her face and threw her legs over his shoulders. He slid easily into her cunt, ramming into her as hard as he could.

“Fuck, she’s soaked and loose as fuck,” he said, grabbing her neck, almost angry she wasn’t tight enough for him. He enjoyed the newfound struggle as he strangled, damaging her windpipe. He only let go when she turned purple and her once struggling limbs went limp. Then, he imagined her dead as he finished in her barely conscious body, her tits rocking with her dead-looking eyes staring off. They were glazed and unfocused, as she was clearly concussed. He didn’t feel pity. None of them did, they knew what the self-destructive bitch wanted. When he came, he pulled out and came on her bloody face, making her suck and clean him properly. Then he cuffed her ear hard and let the next man have a go at her.

They repeated the ritual again, pulling her up, steadying her, and this time her other eye was punched. She was rolled over again and whimpered softly as he spanked her. Then, she screamed louder as his belt was pulled free. At first, he just used the leather, but then, they laughed and laughed as the belt buckle hit her. She tried to crawl off the bed as it smacked her back again and again. The metal, then the leather. One for the first, a dozen times for the latter. Alternating until they were hard from the music of her screams. Then he mounted her, like the cunt under him had let dogs do before, and wrapped the belt around her neck. He fucked her ass every bit as hard as the man before had, holding the belt tight. Like before, he only loosened it when she pissed herself and went limp. He didn’t even check to see if she was ok, he just kept reaming her ass. And then, right before he came, she convulsed, squirting from a powerful orgasm as he raped her stupid ass. He filled her with his seed and shoved her off him. She crawled around, weak, trembling, barely able to focus, and cleaned the shit off his cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.