Grade School Games - Cover

Grade School Games

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: The Psych Department's Grad School Bowling Team, led by Giselle, finishes the tournament dead last, but Giselle's teammates Tom, Dick, and Harry are all winners in her book, so she hosts a celebratory party. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Their psych department grad school bowling team, The Tom Dick & Harrys, finished the end of season tournament dead last. Giselle, the token girl on the team, ended up with the highest average, 142. Tom, Dick, and Harry (not their real names) each barely bested 100, with Harry in fact bringing up the rear at 106.

“You’re all winners in my book,” Giselle told her teammates at the post tournament party, which she hosted at her just off campus apartment. By this time they’d polished off the pizzas, eleven beers, and most of a bottle of Amaretto.

“Anyway who bowls anymore?” Tom said. “It’s so retro.”

“True that,” Dick agreed.

“‘True that’s’ such a retro expression,” Tom said.

“True that,” Dick agreed.

Everyone laughed.

“Retro games are fun,” Giselle told her friends.

“You mean like Monopoly?” Dick said.

“Or Careers,” Harry added. “Or Old Maid.”

“Or Spin the Bottle,” Tom said. “Or Strip Poker.”

“Yeah, Spin the Bottle,” Harry said. “We should play that. Or Post Office.”

“Ten Seconds in Heaven,” Dick said.

“Is ten seconds enough? I thought it was ten minutes,” Tom said.

“Want to know what my favorite grad school, I mean grade school game was?” Giselle asked.

“Yeah, yeah,” they said.

“I don’t know what it was called,” Giselle told them. “But basically there were a bunch of objects on a tray, things like buttons and bracelets and bowling pins—no not bowling pins, that was just a joke—and you had half a minute to look at everything, then the tray was taken away and you wrote down all the things you could remember.”

“Oh, I remember that,” Tom said. “I was really good at it.”

“Me too,” Dick said.

“So you guys want to play it?” Giselle asked.

“Yeah, yeah,” said Tom and Dick.

“I might prefer Ten Seconds in Heaven,” Harry said.

“Ten Minutes,” said Tom.

“Maybe we could combine the two,” Giselle said. “I’ll set up the tray while you guys take off your clothes.”

“Take off our clothes?” Tom questioned.

“To make the game more interesting,” Giselle said. “More retro. Or maybe it’s less retro. Anyway, you guys strip, and I’ll be back in couple of minutes.”

Please Wait while image loads

True to her word, Giselle was back in a couple of minutes, carrying a tray full of objects. “Close your eyes and don’t peek until I say go,” she said. “Then you have thirty seconds to memorize all the objects. Whoever remembers the most wins.”

“What do they win?” Tom asked.

“How about ten minutes of heaven with you?” Harry said to Giselle.

“No, you just get a kiss,” Giselle said. “Unless you get them all. Then you get the full ten minutes.”

“Like he’d last that long,” Tom said.

Giselle said, “Ready, set, go!”

She set the tray on the coffee table, then set herself on the armchair, and then using her fingers did a slow count to thirty.

Please Wait while image loads

No one got more than three right.

“That was so fun!” Giselle declared. “And you’re all winners in my book.” As a consolation prize, she gave each of her teammates a blowjob.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.