Theaters and Tattoos - Cover

Theaters and Tattoos

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: Some fun I had the last days of our vacation, in which I go solo to an adult theater and misbehave.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Porn Theatre   .

“You’re not going to do anything stupid right? Remember to use your fucking brain,” Jack said. He pushed me against the bathroom door and slapped my face hard, then shoved his hand up my dress. I felt his fingers slide easily in my wet cunt, as I cooed into his ear. “Fucking piece of shit, have some fun tonight but don’t be a dumb cunt,” he said after he slapped me again, then kissed me deeply. He left the room to check on the kids as I checked myself in the mirror.

I had my hair in a ponytail, some light makeup, and my favorite cherry lipgloss on. I hadn’t brought anything extremely slutty to wear, it was a family vacation after all. I had a nice short summer dress on, still long enough to pretend I was respectable. At least until I got to the adult theater at least. No one would mistake me for anything other than a milf cunt there tonight. I twirled in the bathroom, almost giggling in excitement, my ass briefly exposed. No bra tonight behind the thin fabric, my piercings were ready to tease, along with nothing underneath, not even my constant companion, my anal plug. Just me, my dress, and 4-inch heels to entertain strangers tonight. I emptied my clutch purse except for two IDs (one fake), some cash, my burner phone, condoms, a hotel keycard, and a money card. The last thing I did was pre-lube my holes so I’d be ready as the entertainment tonight.

I kissed the kids goodnight, hugged Jack, and kissed him deeply. I felt his finger explore me by the door, sneaking a feel as he broke the kiss, holding my chin tightly. “Don’t be a dumb cunt,” he said then kissed me again, before slapping my ass and sending me out the door. Rarely did I go out to play alone. Indeed the last time I’d been remotely alone was when I had whored at the start of the year. Even then, Tony had never been far from me. No backup tonight, however. I called an uber, enjoyed the glance I got when I told him my destination, and mostly ignored his rambling as he talked. I was too busy controlling my breathing and anxiety to care about anything he was saying. He pulled up eventually to the lot, asphalt parking in the front, gravel in the back. No windows, just tacky lights and a solitary door in the front. My hands were shaking as I took a deep breath, opened the door, and strode into the adult theater.

It reeked as all adult theaters did. That smell of sweat, cum, cheap smokes, sadness, and desperation. It was a smell I was familiar with and didn’t mind, it felt comforting in a way because I knew in such a place I was a god. A cheap, well-used god, but one that would happily be worshiped in one way or another. I headed to the counter, smiling at the old man behind it. I could tell he was appraising me. I’m sure I’m not a unicorn, though in the age of Amazon and the internet, we probably are fewer than before. I could see his wheels turning. Was I looking for a toy for my husband and me to enjoy? Some battery-powered wonder for my lonely nights? A present, real or as a joke, for a birthday or bachelorette party? What I doubt he expected, even if he’d seen it before, was for me to be on the prowl. Although maybe he did, who was I to say or know? His eyes did get bigger when I slid him a hundred-dollar bill and asked him if I would have more fun in the booths or the theater. Jack had taught me early on that if you plan to play in someone else’s playground, you tip them well and show respect. It allows them to ask you to leave if they don’t want you there, or how to become involved if they do. I met his look as the money slid into his pocket and not the cash register.

“You’ll want the theater,” he said as he picked up a stamp. I gave him my hand and card and he swiped it and then stamped the back of my hand, pointing down the hallway opposite the booths. I thanked him and headed back into the dark, noticing the one man that was there beside me in the store walk quickly to the booth. I wouldn’t be shocked if anyone leaving the booths would be made aware of my presence as well. Not to help them to have fun, of course, but instead to make higher than usual sales for the theater. Pre-covid, I knew what I was about to do wasn’t unheard of, just rare. Post covid, I had no idea how common it was but I assumed it was rarer still. Especially solo. Some places wouldn’t even allow it, but again, tips always helped with such issues. I walked past the first door as instructed and went to the second one. I tried it but it was still locked. A moment later, there was a buzz and a click and I opened the door and went inside.

One thing that is pretty much true of every adult theater I’ve ever been in is that you can’t see shit at first. Oh, you can see the screen just fine, hear the cunts and cocks fucking away with fake moans. But the seating, where to go, where to move to? That’s basically impossible. You have to awkwardly stand, in perfect view of everyone already there, while you wait for your eyes to adjust. Otherwise, you’re basically tripping over seats or chairs, bumping into men you didn’t mean to. I didn’t know if there were ten men in there or two, though after a moment I realized it was a disappointing one, with a likely second coming very soon. I entered the room, my heart racing, as I acclimated to the dark. I had a couple options. Likely a very filthy couch in the front, stadium seating in the middle, then at the very back was a partial divider. Experience had taught me there were usually either a few more chairs back there or nothing, usually nothing. I thought about sitting by the man watching me intently, but instead headed back towards the divider. I did make deliberate eye contact with him; he was probably close to 60 in appearance, though thankfully not obese. I walked behind there and looked at him again, then looked at the screen and smiled. I made my actions very clear as while he couldn’t see me fully, he knew I had reached down and was rubbing myself. He stood up and my heart hammered, fear and excitement mingling in a delicious mix. Jack had told me not to be a stupid cunt, but it was already way too late for that. My brains were already dripping out between my legs.

I didn’t stop as he came over. He wasn’t ugly or handsome for an older man, just average, just old. I didn’t care. I didn’t care that it was just him, I’d have felt the same if 100 men were coming my way. I just focused on him, dropped my purse to the floor, and leaned against the wall as a whore was fucked on the screen. I pulled up my skirt, letting him see the show. He watched me for a second and I wondered what he thought. Did he think he was going to have to pay me? Did he think this was some form of entrapment with police outside? Did he think I was mental and was questioning the rule of not sticking his dick in crazy? Regardless, he made his decision pretty quick. He walked over and I told him it was ok. He put his hand on my chest as I stopped rubbing myself to run my hand along his crotch. I don’t know which of us moaned louder. I let my straps fall, giving him easy access to my breasts as I unzipped him.

“Is this ok Sir?” I asked him and he nodded. He put his hand on my head and told me to be a good girl and I was. I licked at his head, looking up at him, already tasting his precum. The door buzzed and we stopped like that for a second as someone else came in. I resumed quickly, as I figured it was the guy that had come to the counter as soon as I had headed back. The older man I was sucking looked that way for a moment before he moaned hard and pulled the top of my dress further down, fully freeing my tits. I made sure to slurp loudly, wanting the attention. I couldn’t see anything but the older man as I took him deep. He pinched and pulled my pierced nipples and I moaned, thanking him. “Thank you, Sir,” I said, smiling as I resumed. I had said it with a tone reserved for little play, my words pitched differently than usual. I don’t know if it was his age or what, but I was seriously wanting a Daddy at the moment.

“You are a good little girl aren’t you,” he said as I nodded. I probably should have felt guilty but I didn’t. My mind, what little (no pun intended) I was using, was only focused on one thing. I saw the other man walk up behind the partition and I waved him over. As he got close, I got up and kissed the older man. He kissed me back, not well, not that I cared. There’s a musk to some older men, along with the stubble they always seemed to have. Hair like sandpaper scratched my face as I took his tongue in my mouth. The other guy was at my side, unzipping himself and I reached down and grabbed him as the other kissed me harder. Not better, just harder. His tongue slid along my lips, my teeth, in my mouth. I felt his hand between my legs, finding my soaked hole. He started fingering me roughly, as I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him while jerking the other man clumsily. He pawed at my side and chest and I had basically stopped thinking. At that moment, I wasn’t Sammie the mom or the slut, I was only a cunt and I was fucking starving for attention.

“Do you like that,” the older gentleman said as he fingered me. I nodded as some of his drool ran down my chin. He started rubbing my ass with his other hand. “You like being a good little girl?” he asked and I answered yes with a little voice and then leaned over and kissed the other man. He was in his 30’s or 40’s and lacked that old man stubble. He kissed me with more skill though as I rubbed his cock against my soft belly as I felt fingers pushed into my ass. I broke our kiss after a moment to stroke both of them as they felt my chest. The younger man just breathed heavily and didn’t say a word. The older kept calling me a good little girl and I knelt again, sucking one then the other as my tits were pinched and mashed. The older guy pushed his shoe against my cunt as I deepthroated the other one. When I pulled away from his cock, the older grabbed my jaw and spat in my mouth. The other guy copied him and spat on my face. I grabbed my purse and unzipped it, pulling out a few condoms. I dropped one or two as I handed the older man one and then the other guy, letting him finger me. I kissed the older guy, loving the burn his face gave me. When he pulled me against the divider, I parted my legs and was ready to go.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.