Fooled Me Twice - Cover

Fooled Me Twice

Copyright© 2022 by greenday0418

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is a dramatic mystery, with two romantic story lines, science fiction, loads of erotic sex, including lesbian love, threesomes, and some B&D. No sex happens until Chapter 5, and no one under 18 is involved in the sex parts. I promise there is plenty of sex throughout the novel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Space   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

My question was answered on the first Friday of December, the 5th. I picked up Liz for dinner and drove my Dodge Viper to a steak house. After dinner, we walked a block from the restaurant to a popular dance club and worked up a sweat for over an hour. Liz turned down at least half a dozen wannabe Romeos’ dance requests, then decided we should leave after the last guy got physical and bouncers had to separate us. As we waited for the valet to bring my car around, Liz pulled me into a kiss, a hot tonsil licking kiss. I began seeing stars, and when my car roared up to the curb, I opened the passenger door, helped her in, then ran around and jumped into the driver’s seat. Before I pulled away, she reminded me, “Seat belt.”

I buckled up, and Liz, shyly, in a little girl’s voice, shocked me by giving me her address. Immediately, I knew where it was and what kind of building it used to be; a warehouse converted into condominiums that I had investigated before buying my house. Peeling out, I ran through three red lights and four stop signs and braked just in time to miss an old lady who wandered into a crosswalk. Fifteen minutes later, we arrived at her building, and I was shaking with desire.

After parking my car and stumbling as I got out, I ran to the passenger side and opened the door for Liz. Taking her hand, I helped her out of her seat and started walking toward her building. I didn’t get far because Liz wasn’t moving even though I still held her hand, and I heard her ask a question as I turned around, “Marty, did you forget to do something?”

I looked at her before throwing out the first answer that popped into my head, “Crap, I didn’t bring any condoms.”

She howled and bent over, laughing, and for a couple of seconds, I thought Liz was crazy before realizing I had forgotten to close both car doors. Feeling very embarrassed, I released Liz’s hand to correct my mistake. After shutting the driver’s door and walking around the trunk of my car, I couldn’t find Liz. Frantically, I focused on the building entrance believing that she’d left me behind.

“Are you coming with me, or what?”

Her voice was behind me, and she must’ve followed me around the car intentionally because she had another laugh at my expense.

Now, she held my hand and led me through the building door to an elevator we rode to the top floor. As we left the lift, two doors were facing us, about fifty feet apart, and Liz guided me to the door on our left.

After unlocking the door, she let me enter first, and I could see a dining room table and a roll top desk next to it. Both were covered with stacks of books, paper piles, and writing instruments. A laptop lay on one of four dining room chairs, and an old mechanical adding machine was sitting on another chair. I wandered around a corner, and the kitchen was immaculate.

“So this is your Fortress of Solitude.”

My cellphone rang; the ringtone told me it was my mother, and I noticed it was ten-thirty. “Excuse me, Liz, it’s my mother calling me.” With a touch on the phone’s screen, I took her call, “Hi, Momma. How are you?”

“Fine, everything’s fine, Marty. When are you coming home for Christmas?”

“I fly home on the 19th and return to school on the 27th. I’ll take a cab home from the airport.”

“Are you traveling alone?”

“Yes, Momma.”

“Sorry, I was just hoping for once you would answer ‘No, I’m bringing someone with me,’ and make me happy since I’m your mother. Besides, you never call me.”

“Love you, Momma. Bye,” and I returned my phone to my jacket pocket.

“That’s so sweet, Marty. You’re lucky. Let’s continue the tour,” said the spider to the fly.

Passing by the kitchen, I saw a spotless bathroom that looked unused and a small bedroom on the other side of the hallway. The master was at the end of the hall with a queen-sized bed and a large walk-in closet that appeared to run the entire width of the condo. Opposite the end of the bed were a large woman’s dresser and mirror with a wall-mounted flat-screen above the mirror. To the left was the main bathroom, with a soaking tub and a separate shower.

Everything at this end of the condo was clean and in order. I turned around, and Liz was smiling behind me, unlike a friend or lover, like Delilah eyeing Samson’s hair.

I commented, “Very organized and tidy. And your study area? Do you keep it like that to scare off burglars?”

“Too much talk.” She unbuttoned her blouse as she kissed me, then unbuttoned my shirt.

“Wait, you never answered about condoms? Do I need to pull out?”

“When was the last time you had sex?”

“June, after my sister’s wedding.”

“I’m on the pill, and if you had the clap, it would have rotted and fallen off by now, so I think we’re safe.”

Liz yanked my shirt off and dropped my pants to the floor while I kicked off my shoes, before stripping herself and leading me to her bed. She spun me around, shoved me on my back, and gazed down at my rigid cock with bedroom eyes filled with lust while pinching her nipples between a finger and thumb.

Climbing onto the bed and moving on her knees toward my head, she slowly lowered a beautiful vision over my lips while staring into my eyes. After seeing her neatly trimmed landing strip, I knew she was a natural blonde just before her glistening labia descended on my lips. As she touched down, I opened my mouth, extended my tongue, and began exploring at my pace, slowly and gently, just like the book explained. The seductive look on her face changed to one of ecstasy, and her eyes sparkled.

Moving my hands up, I caressed her belly with the fingers of one hand while my other hand managed to find a nipple that needed rubbing and light pinching. Moving my oral digit from side to side, I slowly pulled it out of her tasty love canal before stopping when my tongue almost touched her clit. Leaning in a tiny bit, I traced the edge of her clitoral hood with the tip of my tongue; the increased blood flow was causing this little bud to swell as I increased sensitivity by licking it with my tongue’s soft underside.

Her voice increased in pitch and volume, and she pulled my hair, encouraging me to lick her pussy harder, faster, and deeper.

She was purring like a fat cat. “Eat me, lick my pussy, Marty, oooh feels good; don’t stop, yeesss, right there; I feel it; oh Gawd, I need, oooooh I’m gonna come baby; pinch my nipples harder,” and she started wailing, a mournful yell starting in her diaphragm and exiting through her lips.

With both forefingers and thumbs now pinching and pulling a stiff nipple and her hips grinding over my lips, I buried my tongue deep inside her pussy again. Rotating clockwise, I touched everywhere I could reach while enjoying the sweet taste. She replaced my tongue on her clit with a finger, and I struggled to breathe because both nostrils were blocked as her clit slid back and forth over my nose. I didn’t care because I wasn’t stopping, and I prepared myself for unconsciousness to hear this goddess scream my name to the world. Stars were flashing in front of my eyes, and lucky for me, that was when the dam broke.

I heard some unrecognizable cries, moans, and words getting louder before she screamed, “There, right there, don’t stop. Marty, what are you doing? Oh my god, ohmygod, OHMYGOD, I’m comin’, COMMINNNGGG!”

Liz’s juices flooded my chin and mouth before overflowing onto my cheeks and dripping onto my chest. She released my hair and covered my hands on her nipples with hers as she leaned back, gasping for air as a small puddle formed between her thighs and my mouth.

“Oh my. That was hot, feel dizzy, the best, I never, oh, why god, never should have waited, oh Marty, I love you.”

She said it first.

While she was coming down from the planet Orgasmo, I could finally breathe with both nostrils and was able to restore my oxygen level. Liz looked at me with hungry eyes and slowly slid her soft, wet pussy off my mouth and down toward my diamond-hard cock, named little Marty, who talked to me.

‘Hey, Marty, remember me, your hard dick. Did you forget about me?’

Her beautiful pussy left a liquid trail down my chest, over my naval, and stopped one inch away from my friend’s head. Then, leaning over, with love in her eyes, she began kissing me and cleaning off my face with her lips, tongue, and one hand, smearing the fluid over her palm and then rubbing it over her belly and tits. Liz finished by giving me another smoldering kiss, then reaching between her thighs and grabbing my cock; she guided the head between her pussy’s lips. Dropping her hips, her slippery pussy was filled with me for the first time.

Sitting up straight, she started rocking backward and forward, lifting her tight cunt two to three inches and sliding back down. She was building a rhythm, and I was getting close. Finally, she stopped all motion, making little Marty angry, and using her right index finger, began rubbing her clit. Liz slid her left index finger into my mouth and fucked my lips very erotically. I played nipple pool with her on top while her hips raised higher and slid down slower.

My pride and manhood took over because she was teasing me, so I rolled her over on her back and lifted her legs under my arms. I was in charge now, controlling the speed and depth as I slid over her pleasure spots, causing Liz to wiggle and moan. Then, maintaining full thrusts into her honey hole with my seven and a half inches, I stroked her clit with the top of my shaft while my little head brushed against her G-Spot.

Her moans were getting louder, more frantic, then desperate. Liz’s fingernails scratched my back, although not yet drawing blood.

“Please, oh Marty, don’t stop, faster, please. Don’t tease me, please, Baby? Marty! I need to come; I’m begging, honey, please.”

She was pleading, then begging to come, and she was still trying to control the playing field. I was ignoring her cries by using low RPMs to keep her nerves on edge as I verbally taunted her.

“Liz, baby, you were more persuasive getting your accounting grade upgraded to an A-; you’ve kept me on hold for a month; now I want to hear you beg for this orgasm, convince me, my blonde pet.”

“OOMMYYGOD! FUCK ME, MARTY. DAMN IT, FUCK ME HARDER,” she cried out while trying to pull me in deeper, moving her hips. When my dick stopped, with only the head still inside, she started cursing like a sailor, “MARTY, YOU COCK SUCKING SON OF A BITCH, ASSHOLE, MOTHER...”

I covered her mouth with one hand, leaned over until my nose touched hers, and contorted my face into what felt like a mask that would make a woman scream and look away. Liz’s eyes closed, bringing a smirk to my face as I assaulted her with my words.

“You’re not begging, my little love slave. I want to hear emotion, passion, and lust slip from your lips, begging me, the man who one day will plant children in your belly, to use your body for my pleasure. Tell me what a magnificent cock I have that perfectly fits your pussy. Scream out how much you want me and need me to fuck you every day, like the whore you are.”

Her eyes appeared to be as large as a car’s headlights, and her mouth hung open with a bit of saliva trickling out the corner onto her cheek. Liz seemed shocked; perhaps I pushed her out of her comfort zone. Oh, well, no guts, no glory, so I continued pushing her past her limits.

“You’re not the prim and proper beauty queen everyone thinks you are; you probably have a big vibrator under your mattress. If I looked in your closet, would I find clothes too hot for a stripper to wear?”

Liz was blinking rapidly and breathing deeply through her nostrils, and as I removed my hand from her mouth, her lips parted, and her tongue slipped between them. No, panic yet, so I resumed using my verbal charm.

“Do I need to put you to work on a pole at a strip club so you can learn the moves to keep your man happy? I know what you need, a gangbang. I’m betting you have a leather miniskirt, button-up white blouse, and 5-inch stiletto’s you wore at fraternity parties before we met. Should I take you to the men’s dorms and rent you out to the pimple-faced freshman?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.