Fooled Me Twice - Cover

Fooled Me Twice

Copyright© 2022 by greenday0418

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - This story is a dramatic mystery, with two romantic story lines, science fiction, loads of erotic sex, including lesbian love, threesomes, and some B&D. No sex happens until Chapter 5, and no one under 18 is involved in the sex parts. I promise there is plenty of sex throughout the novel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Space   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Liz fulfills #4, and the Stevens men have a video conference with two competitors.

Liz wanted me to take off one more day, but I felt much better and thought I needed to get back into my daily routine. Dad called me before I left for work to tell me he’d be late because he had to take mom to the airport. It appears she also felt guilty, so Momma was flying to San Diego to visit with D and her babies.

A steady stream of fellow employees came to my office to offer their condolences all day. I know they meant well, so I sucked it up and thanked everyone for their concern, wondering who was letting them through the super-secure doorway. As my two partners and I left the office, I discovered the high-tech solution to that question; a box of discarded metal scraps, keeping the door piston from closing the door.

Before leaving, I stopped at the office to see Uncle Bob and thank him for his support. He nodded and told me Del Conrad had taken a job in Minnesota, and his assistant, Breanne, was promoted. I visualized her face and remembered her talking to me when I was a kid, sweeping out the machine shop. She told me then that was her first job at Stevens A&D.

“I also talked with Walter; he has a better outlook now and understands that the Stevens family creates in our dreams, Viktor and his crew will manufacture it, and then it’s his job to put it together.”

“Outstanding. Well, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Tuesday morning, work was back to normal. Dad filled me in on the progress of my idea to add small, replaceable, solid-fuel rockets around the hull of spacecraft with an Ion drive. The plan was to use the rockets to circle the moon and slingshot the ship on its programmed course before the ion drive kicked in. This solution would solve the slow acceleration of ion propulsion with the spacecraft moving at an increased rate of speed instead of starting from a dead stop. We also bounced some ideas off the wall regarding radiation protection for long-mission crews. A water jacket was one idea being tossed around, which Carmen suggested. Water is a very effective shield from radiation and some cosmic rays.

Two weeks after the funeral, I received a call from dad’s friend in California. He gave me his condolences for my friend’s loss and congratulated me on getting married. We talked for a few minutes about my paper on exploration in our solar system and outside the solar system. We agreed to get together the next time he flew east. The last thing he said was, “I’ll be talking to you soon.”

Liz was excited as the house build was ahead of schedule.


Our house was finished in late May, and as soon as the final inspections were complete and we signed the papers with the bank, the furniture trucks began backing into the driveway. We had an 80% mortgage because I needed cash in the bank to pay for all Liz’s furniture. She supervised all the deliveries, sending some pieces back because they were damaged and personally showed the delivery men where to place everything. Out of all my furniture from my house at Stanford, the only pieces she kept were the king-size bed, his and hers dressers, and the extra-large sectional sofa.

We moved in over Memorial Day weekend and celebrated our first wedding anniversary three weeks later, flying to New York for a romantic weekend.


The rest of the summer was dedicated to working, eating, fucking, and sleeping. Liz kept busy, but since she wasn’t featured on the 6 o’clock news or arrested for lewd public behavior, I stopped worrying about evil Liz.

One night in early November, Liz brought up the subject we hadn’t discussed in-depth, having children. “Since I’m not working, and we don’t need me working to pay bills, why not have our first child next year?”

I was stumped; nothing negative came to mind, and after some deep thought, what else could I say but, “Okay.”

Liz froze, not believing what I said, before jumping into my arms, screaming with joy.

Liz decided to stop taking her birth control pills on the first of December, and we were both excited. However, a rash of incidents took place that made me forget about making a baby.

On a Monday late in November, Liz got a yeast infection, followed by her period a week later, and then she caught a bad cold six days later. Those three weeks were the longest we’d gone without sex since we met. Then, after recovering and only two days before the company Christmas party, she bought take-out barbecue and fixings for dinner, ate quickly, and disappeared into the bedroom while cautioning me to stay out for thirty minutes.

My interest was piqued, and I started the timer on my watch, finished eating, and took out the trash. I was pacing around the living room when the alarm went off, and I sprinted down the hallway; after all, it’d been three weeks since we last had sex together.

The image that greeted my eyes as I opened the door to our bedroom drove my lust for Liz to new heights. She was naked, kneeling on the bed, with her head turned sideways and eyes closed, while her sphincter was squeezing a vibrating butt plug. Her right hand was holding a vibrator which she frantically plunged in and out of her sweet pussy. Her left hand held the remote for the vibrating butt plug, and a tube of KY lube and several condoms were lying on a towel at the foot of the bed, along with an index card that had #4 written on it.

My clothes flew across the room, and with two giant steps, I ripped the vibrator out of her hand before burying my cock inside her love tunnel. I grabbed a handful of long blonde hair and pulled her head up until her torso was at a forty-five-degree angle. Liz made a sound, a mixture of growling and whining, but I wasn’t listening because, for the first time in our relationship, my primal instincts controlled our sex act. There was no storyline, planning, or calculations, just a male animal rutting with his female to produce a child. Neither love nor hate was involved in the act, just a fever that blocked all intelligent thoughts.

Holding her hair tightly in my right hand, my left hand came around and viciously pinched a nipple, twisting and stretching it, and as her mouth opened to scream out in pain, I plunged four fingers deep inside her mouth. Then, using the fingers in her mouth to hold her head up, I let go of her hair, and after giving her right nipple a painful pinch and tug, I began smacking her right butt cheek.

I began thrusting into her womb, but the angle was not comfortable for fucking, so I removed my fingers from her mouth and let her head drop back on the covers. My hips were building up speed, and I smacked both butt cheeks as I drilled deep inside her warm wet cunt. I had a two-word thought pattern in my brain; fuck pussy. I was growling as Liz raised her torso onto her elbows, so I stopped smacking her ass and covered her body with mine, resting on my hands. And then, as I felt the tingling in my groin going stronger, I bit her shoulder, and she howled like a wolf as I exploded inside her, sending my sperm on their journey.

Cum dripped on the bed when I pulled out and moved in front of her, pressing the head of my dick against her lips. They parted, and she moved closer, taking the entire length inside her mouth and throat, creating a suction, even as I still had minor emissions. I fucked her mouth until she tried to take control and finish sucking me off. Then, I removed my prick from her throat with a popping sound as the head left her lips and moved back behind her.

As I pulled and twisted the butt plug until it popped out, leaving her asshole wide open, a single word entered my mind, ‘raincoat.’ I grabbed a condom, rolled it on, and put a coating of KY all around the head before burying my shaft in her gaping asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.