Fooled Me Twice - Cover

Fooled Me Twice

Copyright© 2022 by greenday0418

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - This story is a dramatic mystery, with two romantic story lines, science fiction, loads of erotic sex, including lesbian love, threesomes, and some B&D. No sex happens until Chapter 5, and no one under 18 is involved in the sex parts. I promise there is plenty of sex throughout the novel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Space   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Long drive home, remembering D, Making Up.

Liz and I rode back with Mom and Dad, and I heard someone mention the day was Sunday.

I was still lost, filled with sorrow, and I couldn’t shake these feelings off. I was in the center of my pity party when a face filled my thoughts, my big sister, Dianna.

“Liz, where’s my phone?”

“It’s in your pocket. Who do you need to call? I’ll do it for you.”

“No, I have to do this. God, I’m so selfish. I should have thought of this when those two officers notified Ruth. I hope I’m not too late.”

I hit her quick dial number and waited. The sun would be coming up where she was, and I felt guilty for not thinking about her all week.

“Hello?” Her voice sounded weak, like she’d been crying.

“D! It’s Marty. I’m so sorry I didn’t call, I didn’t think, I don’t know what I was doing, I’m so stupid, please don’t be mad at me, are you okay?”

“Oh Marty, I’m so sorry for Ruth. It’s been tearing me apart all week, knowing how Jason died, and thinking about Joe flying the same jet off a carrier.”

“I’m sorry, Dianna. All I could think about was poor Marty and poor Ruth. I never thought how this would affect my big sister.”

We talked for most of the trip home before mom pried my phone out of my hand. I was okay now because I had someone else to worry about again.

Liz made lunch, and afterward, Mom and Dad went home. Liz and I ended up alone on our big sofa, and she started apologizing again about that Friday night.

“Stop, Liz, nothing to forgive. You had an evil Liz moment that became a terrible error in judgment, but you acquitted yourself more than enough this past week.”

And I stopped talking and kissed her, a soft and gentle brushing of our lips, with her perfume floating through my nose up to my brain, slowing thought processes and ramping up primal urges. I cupped a breast covered by a bra and softly caressed it. Liz relaxed and melted into my space; her hand came up and stroked my cheek as she worked her body over mine until she straddled my waist. Freed from holding her body close to me, my other hand joined its partner, feeling the fullness of the ripe melons that would one day feed my child.

Breaking our kiss, she straightened up and enjoyed the feelings her nipples were experiencing. Placing her hands behind her on my knees, Liz leaned back, and I ripped her blouse open with two hands, sending the buttons flying through the air. Before returning to their previous spots, my fingers unclasped her front closure bra. Her nipples were stiff, and I made every effort to be gentle by caressing the entire breasts with fingertips only, as her breathing mixed with soft moaning.

She leaned forward, discarding her torn blouse and opened brassiere, and guided her right nipple to my lips. As an infant would, I began nursing on that nipple, although, unlike an infant, I didn’t bite down, and I used the underside of my tongue around her areola.

Placing my hands under her butt cheeks, I slid forward on the couch until I could stand up, lifting her with me. I set her down on her feet and ripped my clothes off as fast as possible before peeling her slacks and panties off. Picking her up again, I laid her down across the sofa on her back. Then, spreading her legs, I slipped between them, moved her legs across my back, and laid my well-rested cock on her landing strip. Leaning over, supported by my hands, I placed my mouth over her left areola and began moving my hips, causing my cock to slide over her clit. Breathing through my nose, I sucked just enough to create a vacuum as I swirled my tongue around her sensitive nipple.

Her legs tightened over my lower back, her right hand covered her free breast, and her left hand gripped the hair behind my ear. The noises she made were sweet and sexy grunts and words mixed with growling and cat sounds.

“Oh, my clit tingles, my tits are aching, I’m on fire, Marty, baby, you do this every..., No, no, no, don’t stop sucking.”

I switched tits, nuzzling her hand out of the way with my nose as I shortened my hip strokes to about an inch. Then, clamping my lips over the brown circle surrounding her right nipple, I repeated the foreplay I gave to her other titty before surprising her with a long stroke of my phallus over her clit.

“God, oh Marty, good, like that, yesss, good, I feel, coming, don’t stop, need it, coming!”

I never obey bossy orders, so I stopped the long strokes and returned to the inch-long strokes while increasing the suction and tongue action to the right tit.

“Marrrrrrtttti, you assss,” slipped from her lips with an anguished cry as her hands beat upon my shoulders.

I raised onto my knees and laughed, and somehow she wiggled out from under me and dashed toward the bedroom. I was on my feet quickly and easily caught her in the hallway, pinning her back to the wall and holding her hands above her head.

“Where do you think you’re going, my little pet?”

“I was going to lock myself in the bathroom and use my hairbrush between my legs to get some relief.”

“Oh, little girl, we can’t have you doing that, not when some big bad man wants to do wicked things to your cute little body. But because you tried to escape, I have to punish you.”

A look of terror covered her beautiful face, but I made that look go away before she could say anything.

“I will hold you in this position, and your punishment will be, I’m going to kiss you and do nothing else until you come. That shouldn’t take too long; you were almost there.”

“Now, close your eyes and think of that last night in Bangkok, how turned on we were watching them make love, and how overcome with passion and lust you were, with Sunan watching you ride me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.