Fooled Me Twice - Cover

Fooled Me Twice

Copyright© 2022 by greenday0418

Chapter 29: Our Honeymoon in Bora Bora, Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Our Honeymoon in Bora Bora, Part 2 - This story is a dramatic mystery, with two romantic story lines, science fiction, loads of erotic sex, including lesbian love, threesomes, and some B&D. No sex happens until Chapter 5, and no one under 18 is involved in the sex parts. I promise there is plenty of sex throughout the novel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Space   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Milani woke us up for breakfast before our boat trip around the big island. Our two female escorts were with us when a cabin cruiser pulled up beside our villa, and we met the boat Captain, a tall, stacked blonde from Australia named Ellie. After we got underway, Ellie got the ball rolling by removing her shirt and shorts, so she was only wearing deck shoes and an Akubra hat. She handed me another hat that fit perfectly on my head, then asked me, “well, mate, you better get a move on cuz you’re bringing up the rear.”

My three women for the week were way ahead of me, now wearing only their sun hats and sandals, so I slid off my speedo and tried to blend in with the rest of them. However, riding on a boat with the wind in my face and three naked women smiling and staring at my hard dick, I decided to smile, relax, and stare at them.

Ellie drove the boat counterclockwise around the center island, moving slowly and answering our questions. When we passed another cabin cruiser heading in the opposite direction, I covered up, but the women jumped up and down, bouncing and waving at whoever was staring our way.

Shortly after noon, we slid in between two sandbars and in front of the boat was a pool about 30 feet in diameter with the most beautiful color of aquamarine. Ellie tossed an anchor onto one of the sandbars, then hung a ladder off the side of the boat.

“Last one in gets to play servant for the rest of the trip.”

Hats and sandals flew in every direction, and after ten seconds, I was standing alone on the deck, with my dick in my hand. Oh well, I could think of many things worse than serving four naked babes. So, taking off my hat and deck shoes, I joined them by jumping off the boat’s bow into the deep green pool.

While I dog paddled in the middle, the women acted like a group of sharks, dashing at me from all sides and pinching different parts of my anatomy. I knew we were all playing around, but I kept an eye on Liz just in case she started to flip out. Strangely enough, Liz was the instigator of the attacks, telling the others what to grab.

After twenty minutes of splashing around, Ellie informed me that I had to get the lunch basket out of the cabin and set the food up on the deck table.

Happy to get away from all the pinching fingers, I crawled onto the sandbar and struggled to climb the ladder. Unfortunately, I wasn’t holding on tight enough with my hands, and halfway up, I fell back onto the sand to a chorus of catcalls. When I stood up, I realized they weren’t laughing at me; they pointed at little Marty because he was pretty stiff and standing at attention. Finally making it back on deck, I pulled the picnic basket out of the cabin and unpacked it on the table. Just as I finished, Liz clambered on deck from the ladder and assisted the others as they came up from the sandbar.

Everyone dug in and feasted until we had filled our bellies, and I started cleaning up.

Ellie addressed me, “Seaman fourth class Marty Stevens, load everything into the basket. After you’ve finished putting a thick layer of sunscreen on each of us ladies, you can rinse off the dishes in the pool and come join us sunbathing and talking.”

Talking was the code word my parents used when I was little, and they wanted to have some privacy.

Liz laid out on a cushion near the stern, and I applied a thick coating from a jar with no sticker on the side. “What is this stuff? It feels pretty slimy but does cover the skin fairly easily.”

“A secret family recipe. I’m negotiating with Revlon for the rights to market it.” Ellie seemed pleased to share this information with us.

I rolled Liz over and did her front and her spectacular melons, visually compared her breasts to Ellie’s before performing a breast exam on the beautiful captain, and when I’d finished examining her massive mounds, Leilani was next. Her breasts were small, but her nipples became very stiff, and she smiled at me and seemed to enjoy the extra attention I paid to them. When I finished with her, Milani replaced her on the cushion, and as I stepped closer to begin, a stern Leilani stepped between us and began speaking rapidly in her native dialect. Milani translated, “Mother says you cannot touch me because I am pure and betrothed to another. She will apply the lotion to my body.”

I grabbed the basket, carefully climbed down the ladder, and dumped everything out before dunking the basket in the pool. Cleaning everything using my hand was easy before storing the dishes and food containers neatly in the basket. After hauling the basket up the ladder, I stowed it away in the cabin. I was surprised to find Liz standing at the stern, smiling at me and twirling her hair. So I strolled over and took my new bride in my arms for a kiss.

She had pulled her hair into pigtails with barrettes and had coated her lips with a vibrant pink lip gloss.

“Sub boy, you have been a very good boy, and the girls said I should give you a ward, no, a read ward.”

The girls were shouting from the sandbar on the right side, “Oooh, Sub Boy, woo-hoo.”

“LIZZZ! Did you tell them about Halloween?”

“Uh-huh,” and she grabbed little Marty and dragged him to the side of the boat, where I saw five towels laid out and three beautiful brown women lying on their backs watching us.

Liz dropped to her knees and began licking my shaft and tickling my scrotum with her nails. “Oh sub boy, you taste so good to little Lolita.”

“Get him, little girl.” That was Milani.

“Little Lolita, suck on the head.” Now Ellie but in her two cents.

“Very nice. Milani, I do that to your father.”

Liz went after it, and a roaring noise in my head blocked out the comments from the peanut gallery. Then, very quickly, she was bringing me close to an explosion of epic proportions when she shocked me, “Do you want to come in my itty bitty mouth, Sub Boy?”

I nodded vigorously.

“I can’t hear you.”

A glance to my side showed me three women standing next to the boat, urging my little Lolita to slow down.

I wanted the opposite to happen, “Please, Lolita, can Sub Boy cum in your itty bitty mouth.”

Liz froze with just the head between her lips. I could hear her slurping up my pre-cum and felt the tip of her tongue washing the serpent’s eye. Closing my eyes, I groaned as Liz cooed and giggled like a little girl, taking tiny licks all over my cock and balls. My legs were shaking, and I was whimpering like a dog when Lolita buried little Marty deep in her throat and turned on the vacuum cleaner in her throat.

The volcano erupted with more force than ever before, with the first spurt in her throat, and then she pulled her lips back, keeping only the head inside her mouth; the rest of the cum in my balls overfilled her mouth, spilling out over her lips and dripping on her tits.

I felt very lightheaded, and she continued nursing off my cock, trying to draw every drop of cum out of my body. I sat back on the cushion to catch my breath and had to make a joke, “Well, my naked female friends, that was spiritual; Liz finally blew my mind.”

The ladies groaned and lay back on their towels while Liz clambered down the ladder, and since there were five towels spread out on the sand, I figured one was mine. My shaky legs made it to the sand bar, and the unused towel was between Ellie and Leilani, so I laid on my stomach.

I relaxed for a minute when Leilani said something I didn’t understand that caused Milani and Ellie to crack up.

Liz asked, “What did she say?”

Ellie answered because Milani was still laughing, “Leilani said Marty has a nice ass and wonders if you would be offended if she rubbed sunscreen all over his backside?”

Liz lost it but managed to say, “Sure, why not.”

“Hey, Liz, can I do the front?”

“Be my guest, Ellie.”

I felt like a vibrator being passed around at a party for sex toys.

Leilani started on my neck and back, sensually hitting the critical nerves in my back, causing my cock to wake up and try to straighten out under me. Skipping my ass, she rubbed my legs and feet, and I was able to let my dick stretch out before she returned to her objective. That woman spent five minutes on my ass, and one of her index fingers got lost and slid down my ass crack and probed my sensitive anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.