Fooled Me Twice - Cover

Fooled Me Twice

Copyright© 2022 by greenday0418

Chapter 28: Our Honeymoon in Bora Bora, Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Our Honeymoon in Bora Bora, Part 1 - This story is a dramatic mystery, with two romantic story lines, science fiction, loads of erotic sex, including lesbian love, threesomes, and some B&D. No sex happens until Chapter 5, and no one under 18 is involved in the sex parts. I promise there is plenty of sex throughout the novel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Space   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

We flew from Maui to Bora Bora with stops in Honolulu and Tahiti that took nineteen hours before we stepped off the plane at Motu Mute Airport, but we would have longer ones before our honeymoon was over.

We checked in at the Four Seasons resort at sunrise on Saturday morning, where we would be staying six days and nights. Always a fashionista, Liz changed clothes in the airport bathroom, wearing a strapless white silk Polynesian dress with gold accents and a slit up to mid-thigh, with a pair of four-inch wedges. Finishing off her outfit was a big white hat with gold trim.

We were escorted to our bungalow by Milani, our concierge. Since our villa of love was at the very end of the wooden walkway over the water, Liz used the walk there to announce her presence, smiling at every man we passed and smirking at every woman. Sometimes I think I’ve married a narcissist.

Milani, a beautiful Polynesian woman in her twenties, walked beside Liz while sneaking glances at her. I struggled to keep up, carrying my wife’s chic, white shoulder bag, the garment bag that held her change of clothes, and her jewelry case.

I believe Liz got more stares from women than men, which didn’t surprise me, and just like every other time out in public, she drove me crazy, flirting with everyone while checking to ensure I was watching.

Finally, we reached our temporary slice of heaven, and our luggage, ten pieces in all, was laid out on one of two king-sized beds. I added my three pieces while Liz wandered out to our private deck, and I shook my head because it seemed like Liz only had six suitcases in Maui.

Without asking, Milani began unpacking our suitcases, putting our clothes in drawers, or hanging them up. My head was swiveling, watching Milani’s ass bounce around, staring at Liz’s but cheeks as she did her runway grind, then comparing them. Milani didn’t waste time hanging clothing and placing expensive lingerie into drawers while Liz gazed at the bungalow to our left.

When Milani finished, there were still three large bags unopened.

“Liz, honey, what’s in the three unopened suitcases?”

“Shoes, Martin. A sophisticated woman must always have options available to her.”

“Um, Liz, isn’t this resort mostly clothing optional?”

Liz glared at me, but Milani rescued me by going over the resort’s rules and the itinerary for our stay.

Liz walked back to join the lecture, dropped her dress to the floor in front of Milani, sat in my lap, and flicked her tongue against my ear.

“Does it bother you that I am only wearing a thong, Milani?”

Milani picked up Liz’s dress and hung it up as she answered, “Not at all. Even if your thong fell off, the only problem would be using enough sunscreen. For men, management would prefer you restrict full nudity to your bungalow and the water of the lagoon. A speedo will be fine out of the water.”

Liz stood up, and when Milani returned to her seat at the end of the bed, Liz sat next to her, running her fingers through our host’s hair while sniffing her neck.

“Since your flight arrival time was, um, so early in the morning, I ordered room service for, um, breakfast based on your menu preferences, and it should be, um, here shortly.”

Milani looked a little uncomfortable but continued her standard speech to guests, “I have set up all other morning meals, lunches, and dinners with four nights dining at the Arii Moana Restaurant and the other two nights dining in. I left a copy, oh my, what are you doing, um, of the meal schedule, oh no, please, on the dining room table, and, is it warm in here, um, and changes can be made within an hour’s notice.”

“If you’re overheating, perhaps I can help you by removing your dress?”

Oh my God, Liz was sliding a finger from Milani’s jaw down to her naval. My wife couldn’t have made it any clearer that she was asserting dominance over our concierge, even if she had asked Milani to kneel and kiss her feet. One of the chapters in the book described how to exert subtle control over a person you just met.

Milani stood up and escaped to the closet, where she rearranged our suitcases again and then finished her canned speech.

“We can adjust the activities I’ve set up with two hours’ notice, but since I will be with you at all times, there will be no problems. What activities would you like to experience while you’re honeymooning here?” Milani looked a little uncomfortable trying to look at Liz while she talked, as my bride was pulling on her own firm nipples.

“Come closer, Milani; I’m having trouble hearing you,” and she stretched one arm out toward her.

Milani had no choice; she walked over, accepted Liz’s hand, and helped her stand. I was in silent awe watching this exchange between the two women.

Liz circled Milani while answering her question, “Besides a threesome with a hot local girl, I want a Spa day for my husband and me, and I want to go snorkeling and kayaking in the lagoon. Oh, and I have to get a perfect all-over tan, so an all-day excursion, naked on a boat, is a must.”

Regarding your requests, I believe we can accommodate all of them.”

“Oh, you know a local girl who would like to have a threesome?” Liz returned to my lap, playing with the zipper on my shorts.

I almost choked but recovered as I heard someone call out, “Room service.”

Milani jumped up and helped the waiter, a very tanned young man, set up breakfast for us. I noticed him sneak a few peeks at Liz, and she looked back at him while she had her hand inside my shorts. When we sat down to feast, I was in heaven because I was starving, and the food was delicious.

After eating, we went for a nude swim with Milani and gazed upon Mt. Otemanu, the dormant volcano at the big island’s center. Liz and I switched between glancing at the volcano and staring at Milani’s full lips, perky breasts, puffy nipples, and creamy brown skin. While sunbathing and rubbing on sunscreen, we met the neighbors, an older couple in their forties, who were both wearing swimsuits. When Liz sat up and I turned around, our neighbors quickly excused themselves and retreated into their villa.

Later, we played in the warm water of the lagoon, then relaxed in our private Jacuzzi, keeping each other in a constant state of arousal with kisses and light finger touches. Milani sat in a beach chair, giving me a good view of her landing strip. After we devoured lunch like a pack of wolves, Milani excused herself for the rest of the day so we could rest. Liz walked her to the door before joining me for a nap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.