Fooled Me Twice - Cover

Fooled Me Twice

Copyright© 2022 by greenday0418

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This story is a dramatic mystery, with two romantic story lines, science fiction, loads of erotic sex, including lesbian love, threesomes, and some B&D. No sex happens until Chapter 5, and no one under 18 is involved in the sex parts. I promise there is plenty of sex throughout the novel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Space   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I thought the worst was over, a stupid assumption on my part.

What happened next surprised me and also scared me a little. Liz helped me stand up with the back of my knees against the loveseat, tied a blindfold over my eyes, and strapped a ball gag in my mouth. Next, Liz tightened a strap around my calves, used a second strap around my thighs, and a third one around my chest and arms. Then she shoved me, so I fell back on the couch before dragging me down to the floor. What was she going to do with me in this position? Unfortunately, I found out sooner than later.

Liz had a BDSM shock stick, something I bought but didn’t use on her. I wasn’t going to be that lucky.

Every five seconds, she zapped me somewhere, never in the same place twice. I jerked every time she touched my skin, and I used up a lot of energy trying to escape the shocks.

How long this went on, I have no clue. When Liz finally stopped torturing me, I was shaking uncontrollably and crying. Then, when I stopped shaking, she removed all the straps and the cuffs off my wrists.

Liz pulled me to my feet with my eyes still covered and led me to something soft, covered with vinyl or leather, and forced me to kneel. With my legs bent at a 45% angle, she placed straps around my calves and thighs, and they must’ve been on a pivot of some kind because Liz spread my legs out at a wide angle. Then Liz bent me across a pad that was waist high and pulled my torso over so my head was below my ass. The cock cage fit into an opening, so I wasn’t lying on it. She wrapped something around my back so I couldn’t raise my body, but my head and arms were free. Then I heard her heels clicking on the floor and fading away, and I was left alone for a time, with my imagination running wild.

I went limp and hoped this was almost over. Based on my position, I had a pretty good idea of what would happen next. My mouth and lips were numb because the ball gag filled my mouth. I wondered if she had contacted anyone seeking advice on dos and don’ts as I had.

My heart rate shot up as Liz returned, and although I tried not to tense up, I was terrified of what I guessed the next torture would be. She stood in front of me and removed my blindfold before trying to scare the shit out of me with words.

“Listen, good, you dickless cock sucker, are you paying attention?”

I nodded and mumbled uh-huh, around the gag.

“Listen, good, you slimy worm. I’m going to fuck you with five hard cocks; the first one is short and not very thick, but each of the last four is thicker and longer than the previous one. Now you’ll get a taste of what it means to be a woman in a corrupt world controlled by men.”

Great, a commercial for equal rights.

I could hear Liz behind me but was still shocked when she inserted two fingers coated with lube in my butt hole. Then, she added a third finger, spinning them back and forth. I felt extremely vulnerable, but things got worse for me after a few moments. She added a fourth finger, and I groaned in pain around the ball gag.

I was praying, please don’t add your thumb, and I added, but if you do, don’t make a fist.

These prayers were answered when she removed all her fingers, and it sounded like she peeled vinyl gloves off her hands. I felt something hard being inserted into my ass even as I tried to deny entry by squeezing my sphincter. It didn’t work, and whatever had penetrated my anus bottomed out in my colon and wasn’t very wide or long. I felt her fist smacking against my ass cheeks.

“Take that, you male pig. Do you like getting fucked in the ass by my smallest dildo?”

She pumped faster and faster, and while it didn’t hurt, nothing was pleasurable about the experience. I was shocked when she had an orgasm, shoving the thin shaft in my ass, but I almost had a heart attack when I felt something warm coming out of her fake penis. Then, pulling it out, she whispered, “You didn’t expect my fake cock to shoot cum in your ass, did you?”

I mumbled something, and she laughed, “That one had a tablespoon of my homemade cum; egg whites, garlic salt, and milk. The next four also shoot fake cum, in exponentially increasing amounts; 2, 4, 8, and finally 16 tablespoons. By the time I’ve finished fucking you today, your ass will be gaped open, and homemade cum will flow out of your ass, making a mess on the floor for you to clean up.”

When the second dildo was shoved in, a gasp escaped from my lips because I could feel the difference, and Liz didn’t lie about the size increase. Again I felt her fist holding it, so I hoped all the cocks would be dildos. This one felt different when she shoved it in and pulled it out like it was curved. Again, I felt some discomfort but worse than the fucking was the talking. Liz kept up a steady stream of obscenities coming out of her mouth. She called me many names used by the haters of gay men and belittled my manhood verbally while she was probably fingering herself.

I was nauseated and felt very uncomfortable while silently pleading for Liz to cum again, but she continued ramming my ass far longer than the previous dildo. I croaked out an apology to Liz through the ball gag, getting louder and louder, saying, ‘I’m sorry, Liz,’ repeatedly until she screamed and her fake cock erupted inside me. I let out an anguished cry when she removed the dildo, and more liquid dribbled out.

I was shutting down my mind, trying to retreat to a safe place in my head, but I was too slow, and when the 3rd fake cock slammed into my widened rectum, the safe place in my head exploded, casting me back into the monster’s arms.

As Liz stated, each dick was fatter and a little longer than the previous one, and this one hurt a lot. When she reached under my arms and pinched my nipples, I knew she was using a strap-on.

I thrashed and squirmed, panicking that Liz would take longer to climax this time, although I could hear her breathing rate increasing and her speech getting erratic. As I gasped for breath, I was sobbing and moaning around the ball gag and was praying for unconsciousness. I began biting the ball in my mouth, which was not solid but looked like a wiffleball, only ping-pong ball size. I was screaming now, but all that came out was a guttural cry. At last, the pitch in her voice was getting higher and higher, and I could tell she was reaching for another orgasm.

Liz climaxed again, shrieking like a banshee and yelling at me, “Take my cock up your ass, you mother fucker.”

She rammed her hips forward hard, holding this dick in me as it exploded inside me. She experienced her most intense orgasm so far, but I didn’t care because I was in severe pain, and when she pulled away, I felt the pressure from a large load of cum released. I truly felt the humiliation of a man being raped by another man.

As I gasped for air, my thoughts were everywhere, ‘Where the hell is she getting this hate and anger from? Oh shit, how can I use the safe word with this damn gag in my mouth? I’m scared, and I wondered, if I suffer major internal injuries, how can I stay engaged to Liz.’

Liz must have wandered away, but I heard her in the kitchen, and it sounded like she was drinking something. Well, she didn’t offer me anything to drink.

When she returned to the living room, I made choking noises around the ball gag and acted like I couldn’t breathe. Finally, Liz unbuckled it and took it out of my mouth, my jaw aching from being held open. I reached behind me over my left shoulder and grabbed her wrist, and she threatened me,” Do you have a death wish, scum bag? Release me immediately.”

I tried to plead with her, but my mouth was dry, and all I could get out was, “Reeeasee Ris.”

Her whip landed on my forearm, and I let her wrist go, sobbing, as my head and arms were hanging down again. She still hit my back once more and each butt cheek twice before lining up the next instrument of my torture. “Not one more fucking word out of your mouth, you male chauvinist pig, or I’ll put another gag back in.”

Round four began, and this rubber cock was a little thicker than the previous one, but instead of being like a natural penis, which had various widths for pleasure, this one was eight inches long, and it felt like it was the same width, the entire length.

I was crying hard now as she fucked my ass with renewed energy and anger. I had lost all control and my ability to moderate my emotions. I tried to get Liz’s attention, but she was no longer in our living room. The Marchioness De Sade was now brutalizing me, and I was begging and pleading for her to show mercy and stop, but my whispered cries fell on deaf ears as my dry mouth tried to create enough spit to shout out the safe word. A riding crop replaced her whip, and she rotated her blows, going from my shoulder to my back, and my thigh on one side, then she switched to the other side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.