Fooled Me Twice - Cover

Fooled Me Twice

Copyright© 2022 by greenday0418

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This story is a dramatic mystery, with two romantic story lines, science fiction, loads of erotic sex, including lesbian love, threesomes, and some B&D. No sex happens until Chapter 5, and no one under 18 is involved in the sex parts. I promise there is plenty of sex throughout the novel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Space   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Lowering physical pain, and increasing mental torture, brings shame.

I opened another water bottle and drank half before making Liz drink the rest. Then I chained her hands behind her back for the second time and had her sit on the floor, close to the puddles she left on the floor. Holding her arms, I gently laid her on her side, a foot away from the now baseball-sized puddle of goo on the floor. Sitting down in the chair, I informed her that her next task was to clean up the mess she had made.

“Slave, I want you to clean this mess up. Lick it up with your tongue, snort it up your nose like cocaine, or soak it up with that blonde mop on your head. I want to see my shiny floor clean and dry, and I don’t care how you accomplish this task.”

She stared at me with disbelief, probably thinking she hadn’t heard me correctly.

“What are you waiting for, a pardon from the governor? Clean that up, now.”

Liz heard me that time and wiggled and jerked to get her head closer to the mess. She hesitated before rolling on her back, fidgeting her body to get her hair on the slop of precum and her fluids. Then after making an anguished cry for mercy, she began moving her head side to side like she was mopping a floor.

After ten minutes had passed, with me sarcastically pointing out spots she missed, I told her, “Enough. Let me help you stand up.” I helped her stand, sat down in the chair while grabbing a handful of wet sticky hair on the back of her head, and pulled her down, forcing the head of my dick between her lips.

“Go ahead, do what sluts with cum in their hair do best, suck and swallow.”

Liz began swallowing my now engorged prick down her soft, slick throat with an attitude and determination. She choked once and gagged a couple of times, but she quickly began attacking my resolve to refrain from coming. Once again, she managed to press her lips against my groin but quickly pulled off and began tormenting the head of my dick by dragging her teeth against the sensitive skin.

She was gaining control over me, and I immediately had to end all thoughts that she was winning. Pulling her head up by grabbing a handful of hair, I led her to the mattress. I had her kneel at the end, and I lay down with my feet pointing toward her on the other end, placing a loveseat cushion behind me to cushion my back. I took the other cushion and slid it under my ass, adjusting my lower half, then pulling my legs back, exposing my ass hole to her tearing eyes.

“My darling slave girl, make me come by doing what I tell you to do, nothing more and nothing less. Don’t think, don’t cry, don’t speak, just please your master. Now move forward on your knees and when you’re in position, thank me for letting you do this on a mattress and not a hard floor. And then, thank me again for allowing you to give me pleasure. When you start sucking this nice hard shaft again, let your saliva flow out of your mouth and drip down to coat my balls. You don’t need to deep-throat me; instead, use the cock licking skills I’ve taught you, my pet, to pleasure me, and feel free to address my magic cock with words. Now begin, and if you do a good job, I’ll post the video on the Internet.”

She started to scream at me, but she saw me wink and realized I was pulling her chain about the video. So she began walking on her knees the short distance until she was close and looked me in the eyes before thanking me.

“Sir, thank you for permitting me to kneel on this comfortable mattress and letting this worthless slave pleasure your massive shaft. I hope you’re pleased with my effort tonight and decide to keep me around for the next fifty years.”

Bending over to capture my cock in her mouth, she quickly had saliva dripping from her mouth, puddling around my prick and dripping off my balls onto the sheet.

“Take your mouth off and let it go.” It dropped a couple of inches toward my belly but was too stiff to lay flat.

“Now, use your lips, nose, cheeks, and rub, slide, and lick in your normal feeble attempt to relieve the pressure in my balls.”

She began sliding her face up and down, spreading precum mixed with saliva on her cheeks and nose, and spoke in a sarcastic tone.

“You asshole, making all those stupid comments, I’ll show you my normal feeble attempt to extract cum from your balls, and you can splatter it all over my face.”

Liz was sliding her face against my shaft, leaving behind streaks of gunk on her skin, and I felt a tingling in my groin, signaling the start of my orgasm. Time to drag this out and shake her up a little bit.

“Not bad. Have you been practicing on homeless men downtown?”

She gave me another ‘I’m going to kill you’ glare as I continued talking to keep her focused on the command I gave her, not the one she dreaded hearing.

“Slide down a little bit,” and I hesitated before finishing my sentence, leaving her to wonder what came next. A couple of tears slid out of her eyes, sliding down over the slime that coated her face, and I finished my statement, “and lick my balls.”

She exhaled and complied with great energy and effort until the red lighting from the lamps reflected from the coat of saliva on my scrotum.

“Very nice; I think you’re getting the hang of it. Now my little slave girl, take one ball into your mouth gently, and I mean gently, suck on it, counting to 10 in your head. Then repeat with the other one. Can you follow that simple command, or do I need to repeat it several times?”

“No sir, I understand,” and she dropped her wide open mouth over one of my very sensitive plums, and I counted to ten. She sucked, and I felt more tingling, and it was delightful. When I reached ten in my head, we must’ve counted together because she switched to my other ball and repeated, making the sensations even better on that side.

She released my jewel from her oral chamber and leaned back slightly, looking into my eyes with dread of what she felt the following command would be.

“Place the tip of your tongue between my two balls, now.”

She complied, although her head was twitching.

“Good, now slide your tongue down slowly; that’s right, keep going.”

She was crying, thinking she knew what depraved act I was about to order her to do.

“Stop, my little cum bucket. That’s the perineum, and I’ve never let you lick there before now. I want you to be firm and press hard with your lips and tongue. If you please me with your effort, I won’t make you go any lower; understood?”

“Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. I won’t let you down, Sir.” Liz relaxed and, with vigor, began massaging that area between my scrotum and anus, going up and down and back and forth, pressing down with her tongue. Her mouth felt good, and the tingling was spreading.

“When I tell you to stop, sit back on your heels, and do so immediately.”

I heard a muffled, “Yes sir,” come out of her mouth, and she continued her oral massage.

“Oh, that feels so good, my number two whore.”

“Bull shit. I’m number one,” Liz mumbled without removing her tongue. I relaxed, being reasonably sure that we would be okay after today.

“Whatever. That’s good, keep going, don’t stop; I’m getting close, so be ready. Oh my word, yesssss, don’t you dare stop until I tell you, close real close, ohhh, you are a cock tease, slut.” I took a deep breath as the tingling in my scrotum started moving and growled, “Stop and sit back.”

She followed directions and lifted her head as I stood up, stroking my cock with my hand and aiming it at the hair on the top of her head. Then, sliding Rosie back and forth, I began shooting streams of cum on her hair. The first one was powerful, and the second one was even stronger, but the rest were progressively weaker, and after the contractions stopped, what dripped out was a result of Rosie continuing to milk my shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.