Fooled Me Twice - Cover

Fooled Me Twice

Copyright© 2022 by greenday0418

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This story is a dramatic mystery, with two romantic story lines, science fiction, loads of erotic sex, including lesbian love, threesomes, and some B&D. No sex happens until Chapter 5, and no one under 18 is involved in the sex parts. I promise there is plenty of sex throughout the novel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Space   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

We play a game, and Liz sucks at it. I show her mercy and torture her mind.

“Slave, this game is called ring around my rod. You win by pressing your lips against my groin while my cock is buried in your mouth and throat. I will guide you until your lips are around the head, then you will slide your mouth as far down as you can before pulling back to the head. Do not take your mouth off the head. If you do, I will swat you with this riding crop until you can get it back in your mouth. We will play this game in three sets, with 30 seconds of rest standing up, between sets. The game is over when you can take my entire cock in your mouth and throat and put a ring of lipstick on my skin around my cock.”

I stopped talking, took a deep breath, and smacked her right tit with the riding crop before removing the gag from her mouth.

“Do you understand?”

She hesitated before nodding once.

“Good. Then bend over at your waist and let me guide your head down.”

She obeyed my command, and I pulled her head down until her lips touched the head of my cock.

“Slide your lips over the head now and begin when you’re ready.”

She covered the head, hesitated a second, then made her first attempt, only reaching halfway down. Immediately sliding up, again she went down, but still only halfway. Her third attempt was the same, halfway.

She stood before me, and I scolded her, “If that’s the best you can do, we will be here for the next five hours. I don’t understand you sometimes. I’m very frustrated because you’re miss goody two shoes one week, only swallowing my prick halfway down your throat while licking with your tongue. On those days when I cum, half of it ends up on my belly, and you have to lick it up. The following week you’re a five-dollar whore fucking every inch with your throat, leaving a lipstick ring around my cock, and not letting a drop escape through your lips. I designed this game, so we can determine which wife you desire to be all the time if we get married.”

When I said, ‘If we get married,’ Liz stiffened and her lips quivered.

“Continue!”

Bending over, my cock poked her chin, and she adjusted quickly and covered the head. I felt her take a deep breath through her nose, exhaling around my cock before plunging her head three times. Halfway again, and no improvement. She stood up and was breathing faster.

I picked up the remote control and turned the butt plug to level two, the nipple clamps to medium, and the vibrator to the second setting. Liz straightened up with an arch in her back and let loose a long moaning noise.

“If you don’t improve, I will beat your ass with my belt. Do you understand?”

She nodded but also cried, “Yeeessss,” as the pleasure she received from the butt plug and vibrator intensified.

I cracked her on her left tit with an angry voice, “Did I give you permission to speak?”

She shook her head from side to side.

“One more time, my slutty little Slave. Begin.”

Once again, there was no improvement, a disappointing result, and a tear escaped from under the scarf while her lips quivered.

“You are letting me down by not even trying to improve your sucking skills. So, the only thing I can do is give you some incentive to improve and place my pleasure ahead of your discomfort.” I was angry because she wasn’t trying to improve.

I slipped my hands into leather pads that looked like a flat catcher’s mitt and explained to my slave what I was about to do, “Since you’re not putting forth the effort to please me, I’m giving you some incentive, three slaps on each ass cheek.”

“I’m sorry, so sorry, Sir. Please don’t spank me.”

“SILENCE! I did not give my permission for you to speak. I am adding two strokes to each side, and if you let any more words pass through your lips again, you will receive an additional five slaps on each ass cheek. Nod, if you understand?”

My slave girl, Liz, whined and nodded once.

“Listen to me carefully, you worthless slave. Now you will receive a total of 10 slaps, and after each slap, you will count them out and then say, ‘Thank you, Sir.’ Do you understand?”

Another nod.

I slapped her left butt cheek first, and she forgot to count and thank me, so I encouraged her to do so by stating the obvious; if she failed to count or thank me, I would start over. She’s a brilliant woman who doesn’t make the same mistake twice in a row.

And so I began again, and she replied, “One, thank you, Sir,” and we continued through ten slaps. Her ass cheeks were red, and I felt sorry for her before remembering she was the one who bought the damn book.

I removed the gloves, sat back in the chair, and stroked between her legs with the riding crop. I was surprised when I pulled it away because it was soaked, dripping with her juices. I decided then to take the scarf off her eyes.

Opening her eyes, the first thing she saw was me holding the riding crop in front of her face and laughing. “Look at this flogger, my little bondage slut. You like what I’m doing to you, and you’re getting off and making a puddle on the floor.”

A trickle of cunt juice slid down her right leg, dripping off her knee onto the floor, creating a small puddle about the size of a fifty-cent piece.

“You will clean that up later; for now, you need to learn how to please your master by taking his entire cock into your mouth and throat. Being a benevolent master, I will teach you to do so.”

Before Deep Throat 101 began, I turned the vibrating nipple clamps on high, receiving an immediate response from Liz. A deep, growling moan burst from her diaphragm, and her knees buckled as her body was racing toward a massive orgasm. I counted to five and dialed the nipple clamp back to mild. A groan of frustration escaped through her lips, swollen from the game she was losing.

“Put the head in your mouth, and be careful with your teeth.”

Bending at the waist, she obeyed my command. Then, without warning, I pushed her mouth down over my cock, clutching her long blonde hair with both hands on the back of her head. She struggled to escape the assault on her mouth, but she had no leverage to break free with her hands restrained behind her back. I looked at her lips wrapped around my cock, and she had three-quarters of my shaft in her mouth and throat. I counted to three and released her head.

She raised her head, gasping for air, with snot and saliva flowing out her mouth and nose.

“I knew you could improve, my luscious little slut; you just needed a little help and motivation.”

I took a hand towel off the table and cleaned the snot from her nose and the saliva dripping out of her mouth before wiping the towel all over her face, leaving a fine layer of juices everywhere. Then I took a tube of her lipstick and re-applied it onto her lips in a continuous oval motion that put a thick and wide layer on, mimicking the look of a blowup doll. Putting the lipstick back on the table, I picked up a small mirror I had taken out of one of her purses and held it up so she could see her face. The look on her face when she saw herself told me she was extremely vulnerable and fragile. I needed to be careful, or I might lose her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.