Fooled Me Twice - Cover

Fooled Me Twice

Copyright© 2022 by greenday0418

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This story is a dramatic mystery, with two romantic story lines, science fiction, loads of erotic sex, including lesbian love, threesomes, and some B&D. No sex happens until Chapter 5, and no one under 18 is involved in the sex parts. I promise there is plenty of sex throughout the novel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Space   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The rules and Safe word are set, I win the coin toss, and Liz struggles to comply.

Sunday morning was an overcast day on the chilly side of 50° F, so we stayed in and talked about the book, the visit to the BDSM store, and what happened yesterday when we arrived back home. Liz was attached to me all day, sitting in my lap and giving me tiny kisses, touching my lips with her fingertips, and sucking on my nipples while stroking my cock and balls with her long fingernails.

We hashed out some rules for this experiment and agreed to two sessions, each for six hours, with each of us being dominant and submissive one time. A safe word would be decided upon and used by the submissive or Sub if they wanted to stop. Under no circumstances would anyone else be involved, and whatever happened in these two sessions would remain private between us.

Then we agreed on limits; no piercings or tattoos, no pee or poop play, and water had to be provided if requested. We tossed a coin to see who was the Dom first, and I won. Saturday, March 1st, was the day chosen, and we would begin at 6 AM by putting the phone on two rings and a message on the recorder that we were in a study session.

By the time we finished talking, we were both crazy with lust for each other: Liz was the firecracker, and I was the match.

Liz grabbed my cock, sat down on it facing me, and began sucking my tongue out of my mouth. Not to be outdone, I pinched both of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and pulled on them. Liz countered by squeezing one of my nipples painfully between two fingernails, and I answered back by moving my left hand to her butt and forcing my index finger into her super tight ass. With a growl into my mouth, she grabbed a handful of hair on the back of my head, pulled my head back, and began licking my face, starting on my chin.

She had me, so I did the only thing I could; I put my other hand on her bottom and began lifting her a few inches and dropping her. Then being the poor loser I am, I jammed my other index finger in her ass and started fucking in and out with two fingers.

She made a squeaking noise, grabbed a chunk of hair with her other hand, and pulled my face between her tits, trembling as we slowly reached Nirvana.

Afterward, I wondered, could I sustain this amount of sex for thirty years, shit, ten years, oh hell, even five years before having a heart attack. Oh well, what a way to go.

We became secretive around each other, hiding our purchases and internet searches. We were also busy in our classes, with our third year winding down. Still, we found time to fuck our brains out five nights a week.

Everything I ordered online came in, and I put the packages in the locked spare bedroom.


March 1st arrived, and I was up at 3 AM to lay out all my pain and pleasure devices in the living room, where I would conduct all of my control and domination today. I hung blankets over the dining and living room windows to block out sunlight and moved most of the furniture up against the front wall.

That left my love seat, two tall lamps with LED bulbs, and the dining room table as the only furniture of mine being used during my six-hour session. Since LED bulbs don’t get hot, I converted the lamps into mood lighting by draping red scarves over the lampshades. In addition, I purchased two chairs specifically for this day; high-backed, heavy-duty bar chairs, one with arms and one without.

Turning the dining room table sideways, I pulled it over to the opening between the living room and kitchen and covered it with a white sheet. I laid out my toys; whips, riding crops, paddles, floggers, clamps, dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs. Some of the sex toys on the table looked wicked and should insert fear and anticipation into Liz’s mind, but I only planned on using about a third of them. Then I laid out the handcuffs and chains that I would be using. The last item I set on the table was a metal bucket.

I walked into our spare bedroom and dressed for my part. Looking at myself in the mirror, dressed in black clothes with only my eyes uncovered, I hoped Liz had prepared herself for the initial shock of seeing me staring at her in the bedroom. Walking across the hall into our bedroom, I stood at the foot of the bed gazing at Liz. The clock read 5:55 AM, so I stood silently with my arms crossed while my emotions went from total excitement to sheer terror with immense dread. I was petrified that today would change the relationship between Liz and me.

The alarm went off, and she stirred, yawned, and shut it off with her left hand. Then, moving her hand away from the clock, she turned on her bedside lamp. When the love of my life rolled over and saw me, her expression changed to extreme terror momentarily before she regained control of her emotions. I stepped back and pointed at the foot of the bed, stating, “Sit here and look at the floor.”

Liz froze before scrambling to the foot of the bed, sitting with her hands in her lap, staring at the floor.

I rubbed her head like you would a dog and told her, “Good girl.” Then I ripped her baby doll off her body, throwing it across the room. Dragging her matching panties off her legs, I held them to my nose before telling her, “Open your mouth.”

I inserted half of the lacy fabric into her mouth, telling her, “Bite down and do not drop them.”

With a sob, Liz obeyed. I turned, facing her dresser, and took the first item I’d laid out last night, a black collar, one inch wide with four rings evenly spaced around it. The two ends snapped together and fit perfectly around her neck, probably because I’d measured her neck circumference before ordering the collar. When she heard the snapping noise, her head dropped down another inch. Next, I placed padded cuffs around both ankles and wrists before slipping a pair of T-strap red pumps with 5-inch heels on her feet.

The last two items I took off her dresser were a long black dog leash and a riding crop with a thin leather flap attached to the end of the whip, shaped like the silhouette of a frog. I fastened the leash to the collar with my left hand and tilted her head up with the end of the riding crop under her chin. I could see her eyes filling with tears as she stared at me. I tugged upward on the leash, and Liz stood, unsure what to do with her arms, so she let them hang at her sides. I held the crop up before her eyes before lightly slapping her tits and paying extra attention to her nipples. I continued until her breathing rate increased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.