Fooled Me Twice - Cover

Fooled Me Twice

Copyright© 2022 by greenday0418

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This story is a dramatic mystery, with two romantic story lines, science fiction, loads of erotic sex, including lesbian love, threesomes, and some B&D. No sex happens until Chapter 5, and no one under 18 is involved in the sex parts. I promise there is plenty of sex throughout the novel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Space   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Liz agrees, I approve, then she rejects Sapphire and falls asleep on me.

“I told you the last time we were here, it was your choice, and nothing has changed. So it’s up to you. But beware, my dear, Sapphire manipulates people and will try and get you to diss me and tell her she’s the best you’ve ever had. So be careful not to drink anything, and when the hell did she give you the door code?”

“Don’t worry either of your heads, Marty; I got it covered.” Then Liz gave me a big smile and purred, “Well, let’s hurry up these stairs and get the good times rolling.”

She handed me her lollypop and bear and then climbed the stairs. After she opened the door leading into Sapphire’s walk-in closet, we walked silently toward the bedroom where Sapphire was waiting for us, well, for Liz, not me.

Sapphire x-rayed my girl’s body with her eyes as she checked her out, then swabbed her tonsils for strep before getting down to business. “I am delighted you came, Liz. We need to secure your boy, get this outfit off, and dress you into something sexy and slutty.”

Seriously? My Liz dressed as Lolita wasn’t sexy and slutty.

Liz morphed into Lolita and answered, “Okay, Miss Sapphire, but my boyfriend dressed me, and my daddy says if a boy dresses me, he has to undress me.” And she giggled and stuck her thumb in her mouth.

At the end of the bed, a cushioned metal chair was facing the big screen TV on the wall. The screen layout was the same as the last time, with twelve cameras feeding video to the screen. Liz sat in the chair and called me over, “Sub Boy, Miss Sapphire says I haf to be a dult if I want to play wif her, so you haf to undress me, and when I’m naked, then I’m a dult.”

So I knelt in front of Lolita and quickly undressed her knowing Sapphire was not in the mood for any problems from me. When I finished, Liz stood up wearing only pigtails, and Sapphire was staring with anticipation while pointing at the chair and commanding, “Sit, Sub Boy.”

“Before we begin, may I use your bathroom?” I asked her politely so she wouldn’t get angry and take it out on Liz.

She pointed behind her while caressing Liz’s tits, “Whatever, take a shower, empty yourself, and sit on the chair.”

So, I peed, crapped, and showered before combing my hair. It was time to get this train wreck moving toward victory for Marty, the Magnificent.

Peeking into the bedroom, the two of them were nowhere in sight; probably in the walk-in closet, so I closed the bathroom door. Pulling a small flip phone from a hidden pocket in my pants leg, I called my cousin Larry, the computer genius.

“Larry, it’s Marty. I need your expertise, and I will reward you with that dream thing you desire when your birthday comes around in January. Liz and I are in a situation, not dangerous, just potentially embarrassing.”

“Are you talking about the thing we discussed at Danni’s wedding?”

“That very thing, any way you want it. I’m calling on my flip phone, and I need you to shut down any paths between the cloud and any servers at this address.”

I gave him the mansion’s address, and he laughed hard and started choking.

“What? Are you okay, Larry?”

“You’re talking about the house belonging to the ‘King of Bondage,’ right? I have a backdoor into his network, servers, and cloud account.”

“Why did you hack into...? Oh shit, never mind. You’re fifteen. A video will be made tonight starring Liz and the Queen of Bondage that must be completely deleted. Can you handle that, Larry?”

“Marty, I’m hurt you have so little faith in me.”

“Do not make a copy for your personal use, understand? God, no wonder your Dad wants separate PCs.”

“Got it, bye, cousin.”

Naked, I sat in the chair and looked at the big screen. Only two cameras were feeding to the TV now, the room we peeked into last year where an orgy was going on with Sapphire’s husband directing and this bedroom. I waved for the camera.

I could hear the girls talking about clothes, and I was shocked when they came out of the closet. Sapphire wore a pinstriped woman’s pantsuit, a double-breasted jacket, fitted pants, and black flats. She looked very butch with a bulge in her pants, and her hair pulled back and knotted.

Liz walked out dressed as a bride, and everything she wore was white; a form-fitting see-through tube dress, stockings with 5-inch stiletto heels, long satin gloves, and a veil with a train behind her. Her hair was brushed out, hanging straight down her back, and she wore the reddest lipstick I have ever seen on her lips.

Sapphire came over to me with four handcuffs, two with an eighteen-inch chain and two regular ones. First, she handcuffed my hands with the long chains to the front leg on that side of the chair. The standard cuffs went from my ankles to a bar between the front legs. Then she handed me a remote control and a bottle of water.

“That controls the channels going to the TV; Channels one to four are in this room, and five thru eight are in my husband’s room where the orgy is ongoing. Nine and ten will follow us around as I introduce her to a select group of my friends.”

The bitch leaned over and whispered, “We won’t be gone long, only a few hours, and try not to cry when she doesn’t go home with you.”

Whatever. I hope the bossy Liz came with me tonight.

Sapphire escorted Liz into the next room, shutting the door behind her. I was naked, alone, and cuffed to a chair while my fiancée was off with a very determined lesbian who wanted to coerce Liz into humiliating me.

I drank some water, switched to Channel nine, and watched the so-called bride and groom circulate among favored guests. Many of them groped my fiancée as Sapphire led her through the crowd. As far as porn goes, it was very vanilla, so I shut my eyelids to rest.

My whole body twitched, and I woke up confused. I remember; I’m in the BDSM Mansion, and I am naked, chained to a chair, and my boner has shrunk and is lying in a puddle of pre-cum. Unfortunately, there were no clocks in this room, so I fiddled with the TV remote in my hand until I figured out how to switch to cable. CNN’s clock at the bottom of the screen told me that an hour and a half had passed since I was chained up. Damn, did that bitch drug the water? Where was Liz?

I switched to mansion TV and channel nine, and the wedding couple was in Mr. Smith’s orgy room. Liz lay on a round table, veil removed, and Sapphire was trying to get her to drink some wine. The orgy crowd was milling around, watching Sapphire try to seduce Liz. Sapphire looked angry, and Liz looked back at her with a smirk and seemed bored with everything. I tried the volume button but couldn’t get any sound, so I watched, snickering as they started arguing.

Sapphire grabbed Liz by her hair and tried to force her to drink some wine, but Liz slapped the glass out of her hand and punched Sapphire where it counted. While Sapphire staggered backward and bent over with her hands between her legs, Liz stood up, and when several of the crowd tried to take hold of her arms, she punched or kicked them where it hurt the most.

Sapphire stood up, displaying an evil and angry look on her face, and waved at the cameraman while yelling at him. Suddenly the screen went dark. I checked Channel 10, and its feed was dead, also. So I checked the cameras in her husband’s room, which were still working, and I watched Sapphire chasing after Liz as she left the room. Two minutes later, they came out of the closet, yelling at each other.

“ ... just drink one cup; it would relax you and help you forget about him.”

“I don’t want to forget Marty, and he never has to drug me. Now get him out of those chains so we can leave.”

“Here’s the key; you let him lose and then get out of here, you ungrateful bitch.” Sapphire went into the other room and slammed the door behind her.

Still dressed in her bride costume, Liz freed my hands, and I took the key and unlocked the cuffs on my ankles. I dressed in the bathroom, gathered her Lolita outfit from the floor in the closet, and we left. The pink limo was still waiting out front, and we climbed in for the ride home.

As we trudged up the steps to my front door, the bride for the night looked at me and smiled.

“Hey, Mr. stripper. Do you have a license for that cannon? My fake groom was a dud, and she couldn’t get it up. How about we go around the world, Honey, my treat?”

“I don’t have any condoms. Are you disease-free?”

I opened the door, and we hurried to our workout room, where I quickly undressed her and helped her lie face down on my massage table. Already plugged in, I turned it on, setting it on the lowest settings for heat and vibration. I rushed around, laying out the props for the premiere of my three-act play about worshipping Liz that I wrote my head. I put a bottle of massage oil in a pot, half full of water, sitting on a hot plate, and plugged it in.

Act one was a full body massage, beginning with her backside. I started with her neck and shoulders, working out the tension before moving to the back of her arms. I skipped her back for now and went down to her feet; proceeding slowly, I rubbed and massaged the soreness out of the most abused extremities of the human body.

Shifting to her lower legs, I probed her calf muscles, which were extremely tight, so I placed the heating pad I sometimes use when I have back pain across both calves and turned it on the lowest setting. While waiting for the magic warmth to relax them, I began stroking and working my thumb into her thighs. They were even tighter than her calves, so I let my fingers probe different areas, and the sounds coming from her diaphragm let me know I was hitting the right spots.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.