Fooled Me Twice - Cover

Fooled Me Twice

Copyright© 2022 by greenday0418

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This story is a dramatic mystery, with two romantic story lines, science fiction, loads of erotic sex, including lesbian love, threesomes, and some B&D. No sex happens until Chapter 5, and no one under 18 is involved in the sex parts. I promise there is plenty of sex throughout the novel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Space   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Liz apologizes five times; I forgive her before confessing.

I didn’t call and deleted all her messages for an entire week. The following Saturday, Liz was sitting on my porch when I got home after having dinner with Chase and his girlfriend. As I trudged up the stairs to my front door, Liz sobbed, “I’m sorry, I went too far. It never occurred to me that my actions could be dangerous to both of us, even when you burst into that storeroom to save me.”

With her neck bent, avoiding my eyes, she stood up and swore to me, “I promise, Marty, never again. I will control that part of me that likes to live way out there, on edge. And I want you to shut me down if I get too crazy for you.”

Once again, we tried to make up, and she did defer to me if I said no about some wacky activity she wanted to try. However, I was still a little unsure about our relationship, and these feelings of uncertainty weren’t going away.

After three weeks, without warning or explanation, Liz embarked on a hair brain scheme to balance the scales for her Valentine’s Day faux pas.

I trudged up my driveway after my last class of the day, and Liz was sitting on my porch.

“Hi, Marty. Will you take me to the law library? They have a stack in the back of the library, and I need help getting what I want off one shelf.”

I shrugged, drove her to the library parking lot across campus, and then escorted Liz through the open double doors. Once inside, Liz took my hand and led me on a swerving path to a library section near the rear emergency exit and dragged me to a dimly lit stack. She dumped some books on the floor, unzipped my pants, and pulled them down to my ankles.

She pointed at the empty shelf, and I sat down while she spoke, “Marty, we’re still not okay yet, it’s my fault, so I need to fix this.”

Liz dropped to her knees, fished my hardening cock out, and nibbled around the head with her teeth before licking her way down the underside to my scrotum. Back at the top, she covered the head with her red lips and followed her tongue halfway down.

I moaned; Liz pinched my thigh hard and hissed around my dick, “Kyet,” which I understood to mean quiet. I covered my mouth, wondering if I was on some pranking TV show. I guess I was still making too much noise because she stood up, removed her panties under her dress, and stuffed them in my mouth.

Back on her knees, her lips traveled from the head down to my groin, over and over, and I wondered how smudged her lipstick was. I could see a puddle of drool and pre-come building up on the floor, but I was still no closer to coming. With my cock splitting the space between her tonsils, her eyes glared at mine, and I wondered if we’d get caught before she made me come.

My beautiful Elizabeth had another trick up her sleeve or a hidden pocket in her dress. She came up for air, leaving only the head between her lips, held up a latex glove which she slid her right hand into, snaked her hand under my scrotum, and smiled.

Plunging her mouth down and drilling her middle finger up, a bright flash of light went off in my head as I came. Vaguely, I remember Liz removing her lips from my cock and standing up as I heard the glove being removed. When she tossed it away, her eyes opened wide, alerting me; we were being watched, and she went after them.

After yanking her panties out of my mouth, I think I dropped them on the floor, but I did manage to get my pants back on, zipped up, with my shirt tucked in.

Slowly I walked through the stacks until I reached a row facing the exit, where a scowling woman was lecturing Liz and a boy, well, he was a foot shorter than Liz, struggling to carry one colossal law book.

I snuck out behind them and waited at my SUV.

Liz showed up five minutes later, and I asked her, “Who was your friend?”

“The kid who was spying on us, a 1st-year law student. I made a deal with him; if he helped me get by the dragon lady and found my thong and glove, I’d reward him. You did leave my panties behind?”

“Like a radioactive potato.”

The next night, Liz knocked on the office door of my Astro Physics professor, where I was grading freshmen quizzes. After locking the door, I looked for Liz, and she’d disappeared. I noticed her dress hanging from the professor’s coat rack and relaxed. I went to sit in his leather chair and found Liz on her knees under the desk, waiting to pull my pants off.

She proceeded to suck on half of my hard-on and cover the rest with her fist while alternating licks, strokes, and squeezes: well, you get the picture. It was intense and prolonged.

When I finished grading the last quiz, I tapped her shoulder or tit, and when she raised her head, I mouthed the word, “done.”

Liz pushed the chair straight back, crawled out from under the desk, and stood facing me. I opened my mouth to warn her, but she silenced me with a kiss.

“Marty, the chair’s high back is hiding us from anyone looking through the third-floor window behind you, even with a telescope.”

I thought to myself, ‘she read my mind,’ then Liz dropped to her knees and looked up at me with her sweet innocent eyes before growling, “Fuck my face, Marty. Punish my lips with no mercy and choke me with your creamy cum.”

This woman scares me worse than Freddy Krueger in a dream.

I followed orders, and 30 seconds in, Liz whimpered, and I lost all control, holding the back of her head and smashing her lips against my groin. She tried to swallow, but most of my cum squeezed between her lips or dribbled from her nose. I released my grip on her head and slumped into the soft chair, watching Liz clean her face using her fingers to move cum to her tongue. While she cleaned her face, tits, and hands in the bathroom, I wiped my dick off with some tissues and pulled my pants back on.

When she returned, prancing naked in front of the window, I helped her cover herself and button up her dress.

Looking at Liz as I started my car, she had a quirky smile that indicated she wasn’t finished with what I now assumed was her apology.

The following two ‘I’m sorry’ blowjobs occurred three and four days after my astrophysics supernova; the first was in the visitor’s parking garage for the Stanford university hospital. My uber kinky girlfriend took two bedsheets, cut holes for eyes, her mouth, and my friend little Marty, which we put on in an elevator, before completing the act in front of security cameras in the garage. We dumped the sheets in a trashcan and, with heads down, walked out of the garage.

The other one she did in my SUV while naked, wearing only a venus butterfly for which I had the remote control, while we were parked in the parking lot of the campus police. I was ruthless with my usage of the settings on the remote, so cruel I had to carry Liz into my house and put her to bed, but she wasn’t angry with me. When the sun woke me up, Liz was sucking on the head of my cock, and some of her long hair was wrapped tightly around my shaft many times, and she was holding the end.

She looked at me with a mischievous grin, and releasing the head, she said, “Tell me when you’re ready.”

When my nuts tightened, I screamed out, “Commminnngggg,” and Liz pulled her head away from me, causing all that tightly wound hair to spin around my dick, sending indescribable sensations to both heads. I stared at stars for ten or fifteen seconds as my cum shot up about two inches and landed on my belly and Liz’s hair. I came so hard I stopped breathing, and I was shocked when I started sucking air in again. This woman is incredible.

The fifth blowjob was extra special; at 11 PM, in a park next to the freshmen dormitory. Liz told me to sit on a specific bench under a street lamp, perpendicular to the dormitory and its five-story wall of windows, and wait. She came from my left, walking past the dorm entrance, wearing a big floppy hat, a knee-high coat, and hi-heeled boots.

Standing in front of me, staring at the side of the dorm, Liz told me, “This is going to be extra fun, Marty.” Then she pulled her cell phone out and speed-dialed a number.

“Hello, is this Conrad?” She received a quick answer.

“Are you ready?”

I heard an excited mumble coming from her phone.

“Conrad, take a deep breath and calm down.”

She hesitated for about 15 seconds, “Good boy, now go to your window and wave. Hurry up, or I’ll leave.”

I turned to look, but Liz stopped me with a shake of her head.

“Who’s Conrad?”

“Little guy at the law library, shush Marty.”

“Yes, I’m still here; now remember, I won’t begin your reward until I see five windows with lights on and one or more people in each window, repeated on all five floors, so spread the word, and I’ll hold.”

She patted my head like a dog and started singing and humming, “Show me the way to go home, I’m tired, and I wanna go to bed; I had a little drink, hmmhmmhmm, la, la, la, la.”

“Yes, Conrad, still here. Okay, let me check. The fourth floor needs three more and the second floor needs one; the rest of the floors are fine. You’d better hurry; I’m getting bored.” Liz looked at me and winked, and I wanted to ask questions, turn my head, and look behind me, but I didn’t want to break the mood she’d set.

“I’m still here; what? Hmm, okay, the second floor looks good. 4th floor is still shy; there’s one lit, but the window is empty.”

“MLMLBER.”

“That’s your room? Hurry up, my friend; I’ll wait for you.”

“Having fun yet, Marty?”

I vigorously nodded.

“You’re ready? Okay, hanging up now. Enjoy the show, Conrad.”

Liz took off her coat and handed it to me, and I gasped; she had nothing on under her thick jacket. Then, as she cupped her tits and sucked some of her fingers, she pointed to the ground between my legs and said one word, “Coat.”

I rushed to lay her coat on the ground so she could kneel on it, then she placed her hands behind her back. Worried about being caught, I unzipped my pants, pulled them down, and verbally encouraged Liz to hurry up. But the cool air gave me more endurance tonight, and I lasted almost eight minutes.

The people in the dorm had a great view of me receiving a blow job in profile, but her hat hid most of the actual act, but her tits were on display for everyone. Like watching a burlesque show, it was very erotic because everything couldn’t be seen, only imagined.

I wasn’t worried about being recognized because I had an oversized fedora on my head, but every time Liz pressed her lips to my groin, I threw my head back and away from the building. I held her head down when I came, lips circling my dick until I stopped my contractions. As she stood up, I got my pants back on and watched her slowly buttoning her coat from the bottom. She had a drop of cum on her lower lip, so I scooped it up on my finger and fed it to her before turning around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.