She Understood It Was Time - Cover

She Understood It Was Time

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Story: A young woman known only as cunt realizes and accepts it is time for her to be disposed of.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Necrophilia   Violence   .

She quivered as he stepped away and let go of her hair. Her head slumped forward, limp. She panted and wheezed as her arms were pulled tight behind her, chained to the concrete wall. Blood from her nose and mouth dripped down her chin, making little splashes of red as it hit the floor. She could barely think, lost in a sea of pain, abuse, and need. Her body trembled as he reached down to stroke her hair. She looked up at him, her broken and bruised face desperate for his approval. He smiled and she grinned a bloody smile back.

“That’s a good cunt,” he said, stroking her dirty and matted hair almost lovingly. “I told you one day you would understand. I was right, wasn’t I?”

She nodded, the simple act causing pain that made her dizzy and want to vomit. And it was true. She did understand now. It had taken time, of course. It had taken perhaps 6 months to beat her name out of her. Until she responded to cunt as if it was her birthright. By then, and not much longer, she regularly came to his abuse, without him having to use vibrators to force her to cum. Another month or two and she regularly played with herself to the videos streamed to the basement. Violent depraved acts, prior girls, some younger, some older, used up again and again.

Now? Now she just wanted his attention, to feel something, anything. So, when he came down and hit her, punched her face, her body, skull fucked her against the hard concrete wall, she got wet, needy, all but begging for the abuse. She’d scream, of course, buck and fight even, but she’d cum to it just like the cunt she was. She no longer doubted what she was. She didn’t even hate herself. She was just a needy thing that existed only when cumming or crying. Everything else, the quiet moments left to herself and what remained of her soul and thoughts, that was the real torture. That is what she sought to avoid.

Lately, he’d been using her harder and harder, with no recovery time in between. She’d seen the videos of the other girls, the ones from before. She knew what was coming. But she didn’t care. The parts of her that would be horrified had already been snuffed, fucked, and raped out of her. What remained needed him. Only with him could she feel. Only with him could she one day never feel again. He was her God and if he unlocked her chains and told her she was free, she’d never have left the basement. She wanted him, and when he no longer wanted her, she wanted it to be done.

“I think it’s time, don’t you cunt?” he asked. He pointed to the video camera, the setup he must have rigged while she was half passed out, half asleep. Time was funny in the dark and from all the hits to the head he gave her.

“I love you,” she said. She meant it honestly, not to delay his actions. She knew he didn’t love her. He loved what he had done to her perhaps, but not herself. She knew cunts were disposable.

“I know you do,” was all he said as he unchained her body from the wall. She’d been about 140lbs when he’d taken her, now she barely weighed 90. He helped her walk and stand up on the stool, then tightened the hanging rope around her thin neck. She was crying softly, and he kissed the tears away. “It’s better this way,” he said, and she barely nodded when he kicked it out from under her. The video was streamed to his online audience as she kicked, arms still tied behind her body. He grabbed her flailing legs and pulled her against him, pushing his cock into her ruined cunt. All her remaining weight was held up by the rope tight around her neck. He fucked her with all his might as she spasmed, watching her busted-up face as she came again and again. He had wanted to ruin her innocence and now there was none left in her.

As he felt her slow down and start pissing herself, he quickened his pace. When he finally came in her and let her go, she swung back and forth, her body limp, not moving. White dripped down her leg, mixing in with the yellow, as he walked over and turned off the video stream.

Afterward, he burned a DVD and wrote down her address, a final gift for her parents. He had sent them dozens of videos, but they never went to the police with them. She was too eager in them in the end. And before, maybe her dad enjoyed them a bit too much. He knew she would never be as loved as she would be now. Immortal, wanted, as thousands watched her go away again and again, at her most useful.

And now, he would have to start again, ruin another innocent girl, and make her realize she was a cunt. Next year was going to be wonderful.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.