The Gift - Cover

The Gift

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

BDSM Sex Story: He surprises her with a gift but she can't open it until he tells her she can - knowing that the anticipation will drive her crazy! But she finds the wait worth it in the end!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   2nd POV   .

He called me, his voice like a soothing liquid that washed over my whole body and seemed to pool between my legs.

“What are you wearing?” he asked. He knew the answer, he just wanted me to acknowledge it.

“Nothing Master,” I said softly.

“And where are you now?” he asked.

“I’m in the living room, Master. Sitting at my desk, talking to you.”

“Good. Do you still have the package I sent you?” he asked. He had sent me a package a few days ago and had instructed me not to open it until he gave me permission. He knew I was too nosy for my own good and that having a package from him laying around unopened would drive me crazy. He was right.

“Yes, Master. I haven’t opened it yet.”

“That is good. Now go get it and bring it back with you.”

“Yes Master,” I said. I set the phone down on my desk and went to retrieve the package. I brought the package back to the phone as he had directed and sat there on my chair, looking at it while I talked to him on the phone.

“I have it Master,” I said. The box was about six inches wide, four inches tall, and eighteen inches long. It was wrapped very nicely with red wrapping paper and a gold ribbon and bow.

“Put the box on your desk in front of you,” he directed.

“Yes Master,” I said, and did as he asked.

“Good girl,” he said, and I could feel my pussy tingle and dampen. I loved it when I was his “good girl”, it always made me wet knowing he was pleased with me.

“Now, I want you to slide your hands up and down those long legs of yours. Don’t you touch that pussy or there’ll be trouble,” he said. I followed the command almost automatically, like it wasn’t even my body that I was touching.

“I’m there Master,” I breathed into the microphone.

I heard him take a deep breath before the words “good girl” came through the headphones. My mind was taken to another place.

“Open your legs wide for me and show me that sweet pink pussy,” he commanded me next. Without even thinking, I replied “Yes, Master” and brought my feet up to place them on the desk on each side of the monitor, spreading my legs wide and pulling apart the swollen lips of my already drooling pussy.

“You have a very lovely pussy, my dear. So pink and so wet. Are you wet for me, little one?” he teased.

“Yes Master,” I panted. His words were like a drug.

“Say it. Say the words. You know I love your words,” he urged.

“My pussy ... is wet for you Master,” I moaned, very nearly cumming on the spot.

“Yes I see that. Your pussy must be hungry ... hungry for a thick, hard cock, don’t you think?” he said. I could see the wicked grin on his face.

“Ohh, Master!” I moaned louder. “Yes, yes it wants Your cock, Master. This pussy wants Your cock so much!”

“Okay, my sweet little slut, start sliding your fingers everywhere but on your clit. I want you to show me every part of that hot wet pussy, Don’t touch your clit - we’ll save that for a little later. Play with your pussy for me,” he directed.

I did as instructed, opening my legs as wide as I could, and started to run my fingers around the lips of my pussy. I imagined it was his fingers exploring me, his fingers parting my aching pussy and touching me just where I needed it, but not so much that he would make me cum. He loved to tease me and I loved it when he did.

“Now slide your finger over your clit slowly with little bit of pressure,” he said, “finger that little clit for me.”

Taking a deep breath, I answered “Yes, Master” and I began running my fingers over my clit slowly with little pressure. I could feel my clit already bulging out from the hood like it was reaching out to meet my fingers. I moaned as my body reacted to his voice.

“Pull back your clit hood, wet your fingers, and start to move your fingers side to side faster,” he told me. I could hear him breathing heavily as well.

Doing as he requested, I hissed out a “Yes, Master” as my body started to vibrate with the need to cum and to please him. Moaning loudly as my fingers started to glide over my clit, feeling like my fingers are not able to go fast enough, my legs started to buckle.

“Stop,” he said suddenly. I pulled my fingers from my pussy fast so as to not disappoint him.

“Yes Master,” I said breathlessly.

“You need to cum don’t you?” he asked.

Gulping for air, I replied weakly “Yes, badly Master”. My body was humming at this point with need and frustration.

“What is it you want to do?” he asked.

I closed my eyes tightly. “I want to cum Master ... please,” I whimpered. I listened to his breathing never change meanwhile my mind was foggy and my heart raced.

“Start again. Wet your fingers and rub your clit as fast as you can,” he commanded.

I ran my fingers down between my legs and onto my throbbing clit again, pulling back the hood. My pussy lips were swollen, as was my hood, and my clit was begging to meet my fingers again.

Bringing my fingers to my mouth, I shoved my two fingers into my mouth making sure to be loud as sucked and soaked them with my saliva until they were good and wet. Going back down to my clit, I pushed my hips up again and crushed my clit hard into my fingers as I started to move them again, feeling my body tense.

“Can I cum Master please?” I asked, my voice thick with need.

“No” is all I heard back from him.

It was getting so hard to hold on to my orgasm, trying not cum. I knew if I came without his permission I would be in real trouble. And I so wanted to please him. My legs started to go straight out, my toes were curling up. My mind was a fuzzy, lust-filled cloud. I couldn’t think, everything seemed as if it was happening to someone else. My mind was trying to process so many things.

“Please can I cum Master?” I was panting for breath and trying desperately to control my rapidly decreasing hold on reality.

“Stop,” he said again, and once again I pulled my hand quickly away from my tormented pussy. I laid back in my chair, sucking in air and trying to calm the raging fire within me. I laid my head back on my chair with my eyes closed as my pussy throbbed.

“Open the gift I sent you, my sweet,” he said. I sat up and took the beautifully wrapped box in my hands. I tore the wrapping off like a child on Christmas morning. I picked up the odd looking device, noting it was electrical because it had a power cord coming from one end.

Seeing the confusion on my face clearly through the computer monitor, he explained. “It’s a Hitachi wand. A powerful vibrator that I have seen on many BDSM videos. It looked like a lot of fun so I got you one.”

“Oh thank you, Master,” I said, “I love it!”

“Go get your favorite glass dildo and your nipple clamps and bring them back to the computer,” he said.

Weak-kneed, I moved to follow his orders. I went a retrieved the necessary things and returned to the computer screen. “I have them, Master,” I said, still breathing hard.

“Good. Now first I want you to put on the nipple clamps. You know how to do it, you’ve had them on before,” he said.

“Yes Master,” I said. I picked up the clover-style clamps and looked at them carefully. I both loved and hated these things. I loved them for the feelings they produced and the fact that he loved them as well.

But I hated the power they held - the power to control me and to bend me to whatever he would have me do. They were devilish devices designed to inflict pain, pain that turned to sheer pleasure at his command.

As he watched me carefully, I began by pinching and pulling on my already hard nipples, getting them to their thickest and fullest. I knew he would want them at their maximum size, so I toyed with them until they swelled so much I thought they would split open.

When my nipples were ready for the clamps, I picked them up (the clover clamps were connected together by a chain) and I squeezed the sides of the first clamp and let go, feeling it bite down on my nipple harder and harder as it settled into place.

I gasped at the feeling of the clamp, as I always do. With the first one securely on my nipple I did the same thing to the second, pulling on the chain between to make sure they both held. My pussy clenched a bit as the feeling of the clamps increased my arousal.

“They’re ... on Master,” I panted as I tried to accept the pain the clamps were producing in my nipples.

“Very good. Now pick up your Hitachi and plug it in there next to your computer.”

I did as he said. “Okay, it’s plugged in.”

“Good, now turn it on and start by rubbing it over your nipples and let your nipples feel the vibrator,” he said.

I turned the device on and instantly I could feel its vibrations and power, even before I touched it to my nipples. Gingerly, I brought the large head to one of my clamped nipples.

“Oh Master!” I exclaimed as I felt its strong buzzing against my tender, sensitive bud. I began rubbing the head around my nipples and circling my areolae. The vibrations coming from the Hitachi made my nipples ache for more and sent a tingling down to my pussy. Soon my pussy wanted a turn as well.

“Ohhh Sir, this is wonderful,” I mewled as the vibrator worked my hard nipples.

“Yes, it is quite the device. But now I want to see how it feels on your wet little pussy. So with two fingers I want you to spread your pussy lips, and then put the Hitachi against your pussy and clit.”

I looked at him through the monitor. He had a wicked smile on his face, as if he knew just what was about to happen. It was almost unnerving, but I trusted him so I moved to follow his command.

I am right-handed, so I placed the palm of my left hand on my slickly shaved mound and used my index and middle fingers to open my sodden pussy lips exposing the soft fleshy pinkness to him once again. I took the Hitachi in my right hand, aiming the buzzing head at my crotch. I took a deep breath and touched the machine to my tender pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.