Home - Cover

Home

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Story: A woman, mentally broken to simplicity, waits for her Daddy to come HOME.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Masturbation   .

Babydoll fidgeted in the basement, standing up to pace along the cold concrete floor. She adjusted her top, a tight pink halter top that barely contained her tits and a tiny pink skirt with diapers underneath. She sucked her thumb as she looked in the mirror, her tongue absentmindedly licking against the empty space where one of her teeth was missing.

She wasn’t always Babydoll, she knew that. If you asked her what her real name was, however, you’d have gotten a blank look or a furrowed brow. She didn’t like thinking, it hurt, and things always got blurred and confused when she tried that. She knew Daddy wasn’t her real daddy either. Though again, she struggled to remember anything from the “before” time.

If you had told her she had been in the basement for 6 years, she’d have given another vapid look. Even the word basement was foreign to her. It was HOME. She was Babydoll and Babydoll always stayed HOME, H-O-M-E, when Daddy was gone. Sometimes it was for hours, sometimes it was for days. With most things, she struggled to track that as well. Minutes, hours, and days blended together for her. To her, there was only naptime, Daddy, and no Daddy.

No Daddy time meant boring. Of course, he took care of her. She had a Nintendo and a TV with a VHS player. She had some tapes of cartoons and tapes of special Daddy/daughter time. She had her teddy and her pacifier. Daddy left food in her little fridge if he was going to be gone for a bit and would leave her extra diapers if she needed them. And she had her bottle. Sometimes the bottle was yellow and warm and salty, sometimes it was cold milk, and sometimes, it made her feel very good. She’d rub and touch everything, and things would get fuzzy and she’d touch herself. She always drank all of that like a good girl. Most days now she couldn’t feel much of anything unless Daddy was using her or she was using it.

She tried to smile in the mirror, looking at herself. If you told her she had just turned 20, she’d have blinked, not understanding. She was missing two teeth. Daddy had had a bad day and had hit her a lot. She had gotten really confused and threw up a lot and couldn’t focus or walk for several days after that. Daddy said she was better now anyway. She acted like the little girl she was. That made her smile, if uneasily, because she felt like he was talking about something else but she couldn’t understand it. When she couldn’t understand something Daddy said, she just smiled. He said that’s what good girls do.

Sometimes Daddy brought over friends. They didn’t seem like friends, he didn’t joke or talk to them. But he said they wanted Daddy time too. The camera would come out and he’d videotape it. Sometimes they were nice, but more and more lately, they were mean. She used to hate the mean ones. Now, it was the only time she felt anything. Daddy usually gave her the special bottle before or after with them, as well. She felt more real, more alive those days.

Daddy told her it would be time for her to have a little sister soon, and that she would have to help teach her before she went away. He always smiled when he said that, and so did she, but she didn’t understand. She was HOME. Why would she go anywhere? She picked up her bottle, yellow today, and drank until her belly felt full. She felt fat lately, which Daddy had teased her about. He said she must weigh almost 100 pounds. She didn’t know what that meant but obviously, it was a lot.

She sat back down on the bed, put in a cartoon, sucked her thumb, and waited for her Daddy. She couldn’t wait until he got HOME. Maybe today would be the day she got a sister. Thinking of that made her switch tapes. She touched herself through her diapers and wondered if she would look like the girl on the screen. She didn’t realize she was masturbating to videos of herself. Some forgotten part of her twinged at the thought as if something was wrong. She didn’t understand the feeling, so she smiled, and kept on watching as the girl screamed for Daddy to stop on the screen. She smiled, kept on touching, and waited for Daddy to come HOME.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.