She Shouldn't Have Done That - Cover

She Shouldn't Have Done That

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A young woman is jumped as she is heading home, making one mistake as they are finished with her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Violence   .

She grabbed violently at the plastic bag over her head, screaming and panicking, as several men tore at her clothes. She didn’t know what was going on, why they had attacked her. She had been walking home, minding her own business, and listening to music when it had started. A thick plastic bag had been pulled over her head as she was jerked into an alley.

She tried to scream, of course, but someone hit her gut, punching her again and again. She had tried to double up, but what had to be multiple people held her up as she retched bile against the thick dark plastic, smearing it all over her face. She kicked as she was lifted up, heard a door open, and then it slammed shut, right before her body was tossed to the ground. Everything went even blacker for a moment as her head bounced off the floor, her body momentarily limp and dead to the outside world.

And then, ripping sounds as her clothes were torn off, her young body groped and manhandled. The stale air in the bag stank of puke as she tried to tear it off. Someone grabbed both her hands and held them tightly and someone else punched her face, making her go limp again.

When her eyes opened again, she was breathing weakly. The bag over her head wasn’t being held tight anymore but her face felt sticky and she tasted copper. Her body hurt as she realized someone was fucking her, raping her, wherever they were at. She just started sobbing as the man grunted and bragged about her tight cunt. He shuddered and filled her with heat, defiling her.

She started to scream again but she was punched once on the side of the head, then several times in the gut. Another man mounted her, folding her legs against her chest, and start pumping in her, slamming as hard as they could. Her back burned against rough concrete and soon, she screamed weak protests as he hammered against her tender cervix. She felt unbearable agony during one thrust that made her feel like she was being torn apart, then they humped faster and came in her. They stood up and let her fall limp.

“Fuck man, what did you do? She’s bloody as fuck!” one of the men said. She didn’t care, she just hurt as she wheezed for air. She felt herself being rolled over onto her bruised belly, someone spitting on her, their finger probing her ass. And then white-hot pain. She wailed all of ten seconds before they slammed her head on the floor. She laid there, sobbing, barely getting any air as her ass was fucked. She didn’t move after they came, her body limp, as they complained about the mess she had made. She felt ruined and empty.

It was quiet for a minute and she leaned up, crying, as she pulled off the bag, the light burning her red eyes, wiping the blood and bile off her face. She froze as she saw three men staring at her, zipping up as if to leave. No one moved for a long moment, then one of the dirty-looking men sighed.

“You really should have kept that bag on honey,” he said as he stepped toward her. She screamed and felt his punch as the bag was pulled back over. It was tight now, much tighter than before, as someone hit her gut again and again. She couldn’t breathe as the bag dug into her throat, crushing it. She kicked her legs wildly, thrashing, as she felt pressed between the man moving under her and one getting on top of her. She felt them thrust in, crushing her between the two of them. She clawed at one of them, at the bag, but she couldn’t get any air. She kicked harder, clawing uselessly at the bag that was too thick. Things started to get hazy and she couldn’t focus anymore. She knew the men were in her, fucking her, but she couldn’t feel anything. She wanted to cry. She wanted her teddy bear. She wanted to go home. And then, she wanted nothing ever again.

The man under her felt hot piss run over his cock and he exploded in her, watching her body go completely limp. He pulled his cock out of her bloody cunt as the other man finished in her ass, wiping any blood on her torn clothes. He pulled off her bag and despite the broken nose and bloody mouth, despite the pallor of her face, she was beautiful. The other guys would complain, but he was glad she had seen them. They dumped bleach on and in her, wrapped her up, and tossed her in the trash. He smiled as he walked out on the street, sated. For now.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.