In Search of Older Women - Cover

In Search of Older Women

Copyright© 2022 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He liked them young and immature. At least until he met the sensuous Charlie on the plane to the West Coast.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Massage   Oral Sex   Squirting  

I must be perfectly honest and let you know up front that my ex-girlfriend Suzie Swartzenbush was making a total pest out of herself ever since I inherited my grandmother’s sizable fortune the previous month.

I must admit that she was still quite attractive in a wild and kinky sort of way, and she was able to draw any male to do her bidding with the exception of yours truly just by wiggling her cute little backside and looking over her shoulder with her “come hither” look and showing her tongue on her ruby red lips.

We had been quite the item back in our early days together and I had often mounted her from behind with devoted desire to stretch her tightly clenched sphincter and flood her petite little brown eye with my eager man-juice listening to her litany of dirty talk that she never failed to shout out loud and clear when push came to shove doggie-style.

I decided it was time for pay-back to the devious little bitch for her conniving ways and broken promises. I had broken up with her because I caught her in the back seat of her cherry red mustang taking it up her ass from my best friend Wally. I could have forgiven her for her indiscretion, but for the fact she had his cheating father’s cock in her mouth at the other end and had her eyes shut tight pretending it was some football player getting rid of some stress before the big game.

My plan was simple.

I was going to tempt her with lots of carbs and sugar to make her petite ass so wide that she would have to turn sideways to get through any standard size door. She was super slender at the moment, and it would take a lot of work, but I was determined to get her ass shaped in a super-size edition and take videos of her taking it from behind with her chubby cheeks jiggling every which way but loose.

It had seemed like a fool-proof plan to me, except I unfortunately found that her new widely spaced buttocks drove me to distraction, and I couldn’t get enough out of humping her doggie style, whenever the opportunity arose.

“Oh, Harry, not in my ass again. You must hate my backside now that I am all fat back there. I just hate being a fat-ass and that is a fact.”

I was so overwhelmed with the sight of her chubby cheeks that I quickly pulled down her pink panties and shoved my business all the way up her submissive sphincter from behind with my fingers playing her nipples like a musical instrument. Her voice was breaking as I twisted her boobs in little circles and she slapped back into my groin with her fat ass cheeks trying to get me deeper inside her rectal channel. The sound of her oversized ass slapping into my muscular legs absolutely drove me to distraction and I creamed her not once but twice during that session.

“Don’t move, Suzie. I am buried balls deep and if you move, you will make me cum, and I really want this hump to last as long as possible.”

She giggled at my obsession and I knew she was attracting more attention from the other guys with her huge backside that was truly a center of attraction for any male still able to get it up with proper enthusiasm. Even some females that were so inclined would get their faces lost between her sweet round cheeks and were unable to halt their fascination in her wide-spread gap.

Suzie had gotten used to the extra padding on her bottom and she loved taking it missionary style now with her ankles locked around my lean hard buttocks. She bounced nicely on the bed now and her formerly petite body was roly-poly with her new pleasantly plump shape.

In fact, I discovered that the new Suzie was a lot more attractive than the old Suzie with her constant diets and picky eating habits that made her more verbally abusive when she was on the verge of hunger. Now, she would reach out for a cookie or a piece of candy at every opportunity. Despite all the additional exercise she was getting just meeting the sexual demands from myself and her many other suitors, she continued to gain weight noticeably.

It came time for the senior prom, and she had no dress to wear as she had blossomed out all over and not just her heavy ass that had been my only target.

I regretted my planned revenge and wanted to make amends to her.

Most of her male friends had faded away with the added weight and I stayed because I knew I was the one that had caused the entire affair in the first place.

Soon, we were close fuck buddies, and she did anything I asked because she knew her weight was a real problem now.

I was quite conflicted because I had created a monster.

Her mouth and her pussy and her rear door were all objects of obsession to me now and I wanted to put things right and get her back to her old self without losing my steady humping routine that I had become addicted to with a vengeance.

One evening, I blurted out that I loved her and wanted to marry her, but she had to get back to her old petite figure if she wanted the ring.

Poor Suzie cried a river over that harsh proposal, but she understood the need to lose the weight for health reasons and agree to my proposal.

It took almost six months for her to get back into her old clothing and we celebrated with an orgy of “around the world” for an entire weekend.

Finally, it was the morning of our wedding and I was more addicted than ever to her new svelte figure like a smitten schoolboy with a porn star idol.

The wedding went off without a hitch and we left for our honeymoon on a luxury liner bound for the Islands in a honeymoon suite with all the bells and whistles. I screwed my Suzie in numerous positions as we eagerly searched for the magic moment that we finished together in releasing our precious bodily fluids at the exact same time.

I remember on the last night on board the cruise ship when I burst into our cabin for one last attempt to achieve that perfect union of our sexuality previewing our “joined for life” journey down the trail of married life in the future.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.