Naughty Teacher - Cover

Naughty Teacher

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 3

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Teacher loves to have fun with 15 Yr old schoolboys

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I was sitting in my room trying to figure out how to get Mrs. Burma to get her shit together and do what I said. I must have been talking louder to myself than I thought. There was a knock on my door, it was my mom. She sat with me and asked me what was going on with me lately. I was hyper all the time, I asked about phrases in French I should never know about and was looking at my sister doing something very private. I guess I was a little preoccupied even then because I said something in French to her. I probably butchered the language but the words came out, Je veux sentir la chatte d’une femme plus agee. Mom looked at me and asked if I knew what I just said. When I didn’t answer her and she didn’t start screaming at me I had to wonder if I said it right or wrong. Mom shook her head and just asked me why I wanted to do such a thing, then she said, “Bebe, si je pouvais t’aider, je le ferais. Ce n’est pas juste”. She started to get up and I looked at my phone, her translation came in and my eyes opened wide. I asked if she would sit with me again.

I typed in my phone and repeated the words that appeared. “Cela peut etre notre secret. Puis-je toucher ta chatte”? Mom looked at me and said my French was getting better. Nobody else in the family spoke it. Funny thing is I just asked her if I could touch her pussy and she didn’t say no. She kissed my forehead and left me to be alone. Mom must be as confused as I am right now.

My problem still went unsolved though. Mrs. Burma flat out told me no and that I would not stand for. I made a threat to expose her and maybe that threat needed to be carried out but I had one small problem. I was still grounded for watching my sister playing with herself. How can I follow through when mom had me caged except for school? Enough beating around the bush I told myself. I sent Mrs. Burma another message, this time my threat wasn’t with social media, her husband, or even the school, it was my threat to report her to the F.B.I. as a child predator. It was all BS of course, as far as I know she never touched anyone but it might make her think of instances in her past I shouldn’t know about. This time I had her complete attention. I told her tomorrow was Sunday, meet me behind the school early in the morning. There was a van that parked there and blocked the loading doors, I would be behind the van and she better show up. She didn’t have a choice but to say yes. Now I could go to bed feeling better that I would get to touch an older woman’s pussy. I would have my teacher’s before I even ate breakfast. I laid back with a grin that told a thousand words.

I was half asleep when I felt someone in my room. A weight sat on my bed and the soft whispers filled my ears and hopefully my received of my phone. It was mom speaking French knowing I was asleep.

“Fils, s’il te plait, ne me demande pas ce qui ne va pas. Je sais queje l’apprecierais trop”.

She kissed my cheek and left. When my phone wrote her message I knew she would let me if I tried. Mom was so willing but Mrs. Burma was being a pain in my ass. Tomorrow I would get up before anyone and meet her. she was going to see that I was done playing games. She does what I say and how I say it or she would have some explaining to do to the authorities. I went to sleep with two older women on my mind, my stubborn teacher who has shown me her pussy but hasn’t offered it to me and my mom that I have never seen or thought about seeing but would if I asked. Here I was worried about getting a hard on when I seen my sister naked and now I was rock hard waiting to see one or both older women and for Mrs. Burma, seeing was not all I wanted. Tomorrow she would realize her pussy would belong to me to do with as I pleased.

We met at the time and place I said. I ushered her behind the van and before she could get a word out I ordered her to sit down and shut the fuck up. I put it as simple as I could. I have enough on her to do some real damage but I didn’t want that. Right now I wanted her to show me she was willing to do as told. She asked me to answer her one question and then she would listen. She asked why I wanted her to do so many disgusting acts. I told her to prove I was in charge. I made her give me her phone and she was reluctant to do so. I took it and went to her gallery. Just as I thought, she had my cock picture saved. I asked her why and her face turned red and she didn’t answer. I knew it was time and unzipped my pants. I told her she was about to be the pervert we both knew she was and had her take my cock and play with it until it was hard. She said she didn’t want to but she did. I made her give me a blowjob and once I was in her mouth she didn’t want to stop. I took a picture using her own phone of my cock between her lips. It was my first one so I came fast and she almost choked on it. she spit it out in disgust. She asked me why I was such a fucking evil monster. She has some nerve calling me a monster when she just sucked off a fourteen-year-old boy.

“Mrs. Burma, this is how things will be from now on. I know you have a thing for boys so I will make sure you get to fuck someone from school to feed your depraved cravings but in return I want something from you that you have refused to everyone. Don’t lie to me, I want to know something that is just not going to happen, not with your husband, not anyone. If I find out you lied I will make you do things your nightmares will run scared from”.

I could see that she never took her eyes off my cock. I know if asked she would suck it even now when it was limp. As she stood there I said her body belonged to me now and if I wanted it I could take what I wanted and squeezed her big tits. She didn’t resist me and said she would do as she was told as long as it was only for me and I said her request was denied. She would do to and for anyone of my choosing. I said what I have been practicing in French. Tu es ma chatte maintenant, meaning you are my cunt now.

Her head lowered and said she is ashamed of her actions and that such a young boy thinks of her that way, using such strong words of disrespect. I told her to open her shirt, I was about to disrespect her tits because I could. She did and when I touched them I was in heaven. I licked her big nipples and felt my cock jumping. I never sucked tits before and I liked it. I could have done anything to her that morning and she would have let me. not because I forced her, which I did, but I knew she wanted to. she was a sick woman that desired young boys. I would keep my promise and send her young boys that wanted to fuck her but I was not going to be one of them. I wanted her to come to me and ask me to fuck her. I wanted the need to come from her.

I let her leave with the understanding that when I call she comes if I send someone her way she does as they need. the last thing I told her was if she ever spit my cum out again I would make her lick it up from the ground it landed. I reminded her she still owes me an explanation of something she refuses to be a part of. She walked away and I called her and said remember, you’re my cunt now.

I went home and mom was waiting on the porch. She was not happy I broke my grounding by leaving the house. She marched me to my room and said I wasn’t going to push her buttons and get away with it. I never seen mom angry before but today she was and after closing my bedroom door behind us she stripped my pants of my belt and told me to drop them. I was confused and she said I would have to learn the hard way and to drop my pant and my shorts and lay face down on the bed. I did as told and I wasn’t born yesterday, her eyes were all over my cock before I laid per her instructions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.