Naughty Teacher - Cover

Naughty Teacher

Copyright© 2022 by fungirl

Chapter 2

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teacher loves to have fun with 15 Yr old schoolboys

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction  

“Adam, not in a million years would I have suspected you were behind this. I don’t know why you are doing this. I never made class hard for you or your friends. If anything I have favored the boys. I would think you would be grateful I was an easy teacher but no, you had to make this personal. You had to pry into my private life and find something useful so you and your friends could make a mockery of me. Well little man your fun time is over. Now that I know for sure who started this, I am ending it. Go tell your buddies Mrs. Burma is no longer going to be played as a fool. And Adam, if you do try anything else, I will call your parents in and tell them everything”.

I had to be firm and hold my ground otherwise he would see through me. Of all my students why did it have to be him. Adam has been a thought in my head from the beginning of the year. Tall, handsome, not quite a man but more than a boy in stature. His smile had me captivated the moment I we met and I have been captivated ever since. Why did he resort to such trickery, such horrible demands? If he only knew all he had to do was ask and I would have taught him everything dirty little boys think about. That cannot be now, he has shown his hand as untrustworthy and risking my career for him was no longer an option. He would stay in my thoughts, and in my fantasies, only now his new role would be as a taker and not a giver. Somehow that created an entirely new curiosity.

When I looked him in the eye I didn’t see what I hoped for, fear. My words and threats meant nothing to him. He leaned against my desk with his arm crossed and listened to every word I said but brushed them off without a care in the world. I wasn’t sure what I should tell him next. I thought he would have seen this as an adult enforcing her authority over a boy. I thought he would have apologized for his actions and promise to put it behind us. He did neither and when he reached into my desk and took out his newest note he handed it to me and said, “Nothing Changes”.

His eyes were cold and as I opened the note he told me with his voice still changing into one that would be deep that I could do as I pleased but nothing stops unless he says it does. I read the note and tears formed in my eyes. He couldn’t possibly expect me to do this. This was not only insane but as disgusting as it can get. I wouldn’t do this if my husband asked me to. what would make a boy want to see such a revolting act? I lowered my hands and asked him why. He said the reasons don’t matter, the follow through does. He walked up to me and knowing time was limited whispered that if I didn’t the video of me masturbating and wishing someone would fuck me would go viral on the school Facebook page. He looked towards the door knowing he only had a minute before other students would begin to file in and he made one final demand of me. I was in shock as he turned away and unlocked the door and then took his seat as if nothing had taken place between us.

My students entered and took their seats. I sat at my desk and safely put away Adam’s directions. I thought of his demand for me today and couldn’t bring myself to acknowledge that I would have to do it. this boy made my world teeter back and forth from a young boy I wanted to explore to a young man I was building a new respect for. A respect that he demanded and I was deemed to give. Adam still maintained the upper hand and I wasn’t sure how to flip that around and save my career, my marriage, and my respect in the community. For a kid he was controlling me and I felt if something doesn’t change soon he would have me under his thumb forever. I couldn’t believe I was allowing him to do this to me. I couldn’t believe in a very strange and uninvited way, I enjoyed it.

During one of my breaks I used the ladies room meant for teachers only. I was happy that I was alone and went into a stall with tears in my eyes. Adam wanted me to do something disgusting and here I was about to do as he demanded. I knew I would regret this but as per his instructions I took out my phone and recorded myself relieving myself. Not only the act, which I still don’t know why he would want to see this but also making a mess of myself and letting my urine spill over onto my fingers.

When I felt the heat of my urine my initial reaction was to be sickened but as the flow slipped down, as my fingers held myself in place I had a sense of unknown pleasure. Sure I had had accidents like this over the years where I had to go with such urgency I wasn’t as dainty as I could have been but this was different. This was being recorded on my phone with the sole intention of sending to him. Even after the flow ended my fingers remained. I turned off the video because what came next he could never know. The need to masturbate was so strong I couldn’t deny myself and in between classes with my fingers reeking of urine, I had a strong orgasm. It was a first but something told me not a last.

I washed my hands three times before going back to class. I had a few minutes before they got here and I trembled while sending Adam the disgusting video he wanted to see. I sent him a close up of me taking a piss and purposely pissing all over my fingers. I watched it before and after I sent it, a gross thing to watch but something unique and thrilling to actually do. he didn’t respond before my class began and I finished my day as if nothing had happened.

At the end of the day I remembered he made a second demand for today, one he whispered early this morning. It wasn’t as gross but it was asking me to do something I was not comfortable doing. For a little boy he had a vivid imagination and now that my paperwork was done I would take care of things that were out of my control. I hated him, loved him, but overall, my lust for Adam was growing as his personality was progressively getting sinister.

I waited an additional ten minutes to leave. I wanted to be sure there was nobody left to follow me when I took the stairs to the back parking lot. All looked good and feeling embarrassed I opened the door to the stairwell. With each step the giggling I felt made me concerned that if another teacher seen me the humiliation would be unbearable. Not only was I walking to my car with my panties in my purse, but my bra as well. I felt like a street walker when I went passed a few kids hanging out after school. I got looks but no comments and kept walking. I passed the maintenance man in the parking lot and his eyes bugged out seeing me with my melons free to bounce with my top buttons opened giving more to see than should be and not knowing it but my nipples giving a side show of their own. When I got to my car Adam was there, his friend Jimmy was with him and both had a smirk I wanted to slap off. I knew what they were waiting for and I begged them to go away and let me go home. I was ashamed for what I was about to do but I did it anyway and flashed both my students. First a quick but close up view of my bared tits, and as I got in my car and flip of my skirt revealing my ass to them. I drove away not wanting to hear the comments or look them in the face. All I wanted to do was go home and take a hot shower to rid myself of the filth I had performed today. Thankfully it was Friday and I had two days to let the guilt of showing myself to my students wear off. Two days to prove I was a woman for my husband and nobody else. Two days to let him take me and hope when he does it’s him I think about and not Adam.

My husband abused me last night at my request. I needed him to remind me that I was his and his alone. I did what he asked in the manner he asked. I tried so hard to please him but in the back of my mind I remembered the things I had been subjected to by my student and it put a shadow on my husbands ability to control me. Yes he was rough, yes he fucked me like a pig, and yes he enjoyed making me taste his cum, something he knew I was not particularly fond of. I did all these things but in the end it was seeing Adam and Jimmy’s faces when I flashed my big tits that made my orgasm reach its peak. I wondered if I would ever return to the woman I once was, a woman that knew only one need.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.