Skimmer - Cover

Skimmer

Copyright© 2022 by Lorn Skye

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man, nearly broken by loss, lives a solitary existence off planet earth in a small habitat he has constructed on the moon. He fills his time skimming, picking up broken or defunct satellites for Space Command. One day, his life changes dramatically when he salvages a ship holding three lovely ladies. Join him as his life changes dramatically and they find a future together. Set in the near future, this is a story of loneliness and loss, leading to love, even if it is unconventional.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Science Fiction  

Einstein had it right when he said that everything was relative, even time. When you are dreading something, time slows to a crawl, but when you are enjoying yourself, time speeds by without a care. As I waited for the orbits that would eventually bring me into position to land, time slowed to a crawl. There was nothing I could do except wait.

I was reminded of the saying about football. A game of yards, measured in inches. Skimming was a lot like that. Moments of absolute panic when even a millisecond counted, separated by hours and days of absolutely mind-numbing boredom.

Eventually, I was lined up for a landing, the ship coming in much faster than I liked! I cinched my harness tight, ran through the check list one last time, and let the computer bring us in.

As I feared, the thrusters started sputtering and quit as soon as we touched down, and despite every trick I knew to increase drag and friction, we were going to hit the cables!

I just ducked and held on tight!

I did survive, as evidenced by the fact that I am able to write down this story, but it really was a matter of luck. Right as the ship hit the ground, one of the struts fractured.

Now normally, this would send the craft tumbling out of control. But the way it broke, it essentially created two shards of metal that dug into the ground on that side. This provided significant additional drag and while it skewed the ship sideways, we did not topple over. In fact, we barely touched the cable backstop as the ship came to a stop.

When the ship was still, I thanked my lucky stars, and maybe even offered a small prayer to the creator. I then started undoing my harness to climb out of the cockpit. No sooner than I had released the cockpit hatch that I was swarmed by three women in spacesuits.

Now, I am not one to complain about getting a hug or three, but have you even been hugged in a spacesuit? Especially one that you’ve been wearing for a week. It isn’t exactly a wonderful sensation!

I slowly extricated myself from the embrace of the three women and then climbed out of the ship. At least they were not using the radio to communicate, even though I could tell they were all talking inside their suits. It is just in the vacuum of space, or the near version we have here on the moon, sound doesn’t carry.

I motioned toward the habitat, and all three nodded and we headed that direction, using the long lopping gait that was favored by Lunars as the most efficient way to get around in low gravity conditions.

We each hopped down the pit crater and then into the airlock. I sealed the door and initiated the air pump. It was a long two minutes, but when the light turned green, we all took off our helmets.

And the noise erupted, louder than any explosion might have been!

All three women started talking at once, the gist of it all being that they were happy I was home, they were so scared, and what had happened.

And then they looked at me with a funny look.

“What is that smell?” Mary asked.

“Oh, my God, it’s you!” Xina answered almost immediately, pointing at me.

Mary just giggled and started working to get my suit off. “You guys never had to work with him when we were doing salvage. These suits stink after you’ve sweated in them for a few hours, much less the several days he has been gone.”

She quickly had my suit off and it went into the cleaner that was positioned just outside the door to the bathroom, where Mary led me.

Xina and Karen had run ahead and they had drawn hot water and each had a rag and soap ready.

I knew better than to argue with them, so I just sat down on the toilet seat and let them do their thing. They coordinated well, with Karen soaping me while Xina wiped it all off. Then Mary rubbed the area they had just cleaned with lotion.

It was efficient, but also sensuous, and having three pairs of hands, very delicate and lovely female hands, rubbing all over you, soon produced the expected result.

Xina and Karen seemed to take quite a bit of time to ensure my penis was clean. It got washed three or four times before they let Mary massage it with her lotion.

It didn’t take long for me to reach my release, but it was the sight of three faces all looking up at me while all three caressed and rubbed me that sent me over the edge. I grunted in warning as my cum sprayed out over their faces.

I know facials are rather demeaning to most women in this day and age, but the three kneeling before me seemed to enjoy it. They enjoyed licking my cum off each other even more and soon the smell of horny and aroused women filled the small bathroom.

“While don’t you go get naked in the bedroom and let me finish up in here,” I suggested as I motioned to the toilet. I mean it had been a week, and spacesuits just are not equipped to handle that very well, and the small toilet on the ship was awful. And as much as I wanted to sink my cock into all three of them, I was mostly looking forward to some alone time in the toilet.

All three of them made a little face and then quickly disappeared out the door, closing it behind them.

By the time I made it to the bedroom, I found the three of them kneeling on the edge of the bed, three lovely asses all pointed toward me. All three of them were rotating in a small, sensuous circle, just enticing me to pick one and stick it in.

So that is just what I did. I grabbed Xina by the hips, as she was the one on the left and thrust into her several times. As expected, she was hot, wet and tight. After the fourth or fifth thrust, I mean who really counts these things, Xina started to orgasm. I quickly pulled out, letting her fall to the side and thrust into Mary who was in the center.

It took Mary a few more thrusts than it had Xina, but not many, and then she too was quivering on the bed, her orgasm washing over her. Karen was last and as I sank into her, I could feel her tighten her pelvic muscles and literally grip my cock, making her even tighter around my cock.

I thrust into her and this time it only took a few more thrusts for me to start cumming inside her. The feel of my cum inside her sent Karen over the edge and the two of us collapsed onto the bed.

Mary and Xina, having recovered, drifted down between our legs and Mary began to suckle me, cleaning me off, while Xina got between Karen’s legs and began to lick her clean as well.

Karen quickly came to a second orgasm, which Xina licked her through, while Mary got me hard again and then climbed on board and rode me to another orgasm, trying desperately to get me to cum inside her. Her tight little sex gripped me with each thrust, and she pinched her nipples as she came hard on my cock.

When she fell down onto me, Xina pushed her to the side and climbed aboard. After impaling herself in one thrust, she ground her pelvis against me and reached behind her to fondle my balls.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.