Skimmer - Cover

Skimmer

Copyright© 2022 by Lorn Skye

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man, nearly broken by loss, lives a solitary existence off planet earth in a small habitat he has constructed on the moon. He fills his time skimming, picking up broken or defunct satellites for Space Command. One day, his life changes dramatically when he salvages a ship holding three lovely ladies. Join him as his life changes dramatically and they find a future together. Set in the near future, this is a story of loneliness and loss, leading to love, even if it is unconventional.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Science Fiction  

Another few days passed and this cycle of activity kept us busy. The only difference being that the girls were keeping me drained dry. Any time I had any stiffening in my groin, there was an eager mouth or vagina to ensure it was kept flaccid.

Not to say that we didn’t work, we did. The algae tank had to be maintained as this was our main source of food. But the crickets were also hatching and we had to feed them the greenery that couldn’t be used as food, and then the rye and soybeans and other vegetables were also growing.

And unlike some previous seasons, we’d need to ensure that we had enough seed at the end of the growing cycle to ensure we could replant!

We were working on some extra root vegetables this year as well. Crops like carrots, potatoes, and turnips. Even the broccoli was looking good. I wondered how the other Lunars were doing, and how many of them would leave if we didn’t have a good crop this year.

The only person that remained somewhat isolated was Karen, though she was spending more time around us, just wearing her blindfold and making sure to have it with her at all times. It was half headband, used to hold back her hair, and half blind fold to cover her eyes if I was around.

The difficult part for me was that all three women had taken to wearing very little around the habitat. They hadn’t had any clothes in their shuttle, just the skin suit that was worn under a space suit to help keep edema down when you were in zero G. But now that they were more accustomed to low gravity, they had altered some clothes we found in the salvage of Lunar Base. They had made a bra like contraption and some short skirts and that is what I would usually find them wearing.

While the greenhouse was warm, and really the whole compound was warm during the lunar day, the lunar nights could get quite chilly. Thankfully, we found a pack of fleece robes in the salvage that they could wear around the living quarters.

Of course, they all slept nude, even Karen would show up in the bedroom wearing only a blindfold and masturbate while Xina and Mary tried to drain me of all my seminal fluid.

Their favorite position was for one of them to ride me reverse cowgirl while the other lay between my legs and lick where we were joined, sometimes sucking on my balls, and sometimes sucking on a clit. Karen would sit with her legs spread so I could get a good view of her masturbating. I was getting the impression that she was a bit of an exhibitionist!


We lived an idyllic existence for the two-week lunar day period. The crops were up and growing and the algae tank was dark green and ready to harvest as well. We just needed to nurture the plants along during the two-week lunar night now using artificial light and then repeat this cycle three times until we were ready to harvest.

While we had the benefit of genetically modified crops that grew faster since they didn’t have to worry about insects and other pests, we did have to make sure that they were pollinated, something that we did by hand and was time consuming. However, Karen seemed to have a gift for this, and would work long hours alone in the greenhouse to ensure that the plants were carefully tended and pollinated. As soon as a flower would open, she was ready to pollinate it.

One of the things that was quickly becoming apparent to me was that as the women were taking on more of the responsibility for growing food, I was going to have more time to go skimming. And certainly, with the lunar night approaching, I was beginning to look for jobs.

When I logged onto the system, I was surprised to see that there was a long list of satellites that needed to be taken down or have some minor repairs. Some of the near-earth satellites were still in the ion field and I wasn’t willing to use my precious thrusters just to pick up those jobs, but the ones in geo-synchronous orbit were the ones that I could tackle, as well as the fact that they paid the best.

I plotted a course with some of the best paying jobs and figured I could spend five days to get the most I could before I would need to return for fuel food and fresh water. I had gone a week before, but that had really been pushing it!

Of course, the ship that I had claimed when rescuing the girls would likely be able to go a lot longer, but I still didn’t trust it. I hadn’t been able to figure out what had happened to the girls, why the ship was in such a strange orbit, and absolutely nobody onboard who could have gotten the ship back into space before the Lunar Base explosion. To that end, there were no blast marks or apparent damage to the ship and it seemed unlikely that the blast had launched into space.


I had considered that one of the women was responsible, and that they were the saboteur. Perhaps they had triggered the blast and run back to the ship to launch. However, why chain themselves to the floor? Why inject yourself with a sedative. Even if you were about to be boarded, that is the last thing you would want to do.

And why activate the emergency beacon?

I had asked the women about this episode extensively, and all three claimed, convincingly I might add, that the last thing they remember was being sedated back on earth. They had no idea they were going into space and were scared to death to discover that was where they were.

And the evidence of the two women who were ‘bound’ to me was rather hard to refute. I had even tested it a few times, telling them to freeze in mid stride and watching with fascination as their body seemed to involuntarily freeze. They would even stay frozen in place when they fell over, leading to Mary banging her face against the floor one time and giving herself a mild concussion and a badly bruised eye.

After it all, I just didn’t trust their ship, not with my life, and not unless it was a life-or-death situation. We had used it briefly in the salvage operation since it was larger, but we had only hopped between home and base. We hadn’t launched or used their drive or thrusters.

So, I’d be sticking to my ship until something changed.

I thought about all these things the next day as I got the ship ready to fly, filling and provisioning it so that I could make it for 5 days. I even planned to have a bit of a buffer in case it took longer than I anticipated.

I also made sure the cable net at the end of my skid pad was fully functional and pulled tight. I might need it if I needed to make an emergency landing again.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.