Skimmer - Cover

Skimmer

Copyright© 2022 by Lorn Skye

Chapter 6: Tie Another Ribbon...

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Tie Another Ribbon... - A man, nearly broken by loss, lives a solitary existence off planet earth in a small habitat he has constructed on the moon. He fills his time skimming, picking up broken or defunct satellites for Space Command. One day, his life changes dramatically when he salvages a ship holding three lovely ladies. Join him as his life changes dramatically and they find a future together. Set in the near future, this is a story of loneliness and loss, leading to love, even if it is unconventional.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Science Fiction  

I awoke in the middle of the night to the feeling of a warm body snuggling into the bed with me. I was having a dream about my fiancé when I awoke. I was drenched in sweat and for that brief moment, until I was fully awake, I felt like her death was just a dream. I had to be holding her in my arms. It had to be her that I was feeling snuggled up against me just as she had done at night.

But as I continued to climb out of the deep sleep I had been enjoying, I realized that the hair that filled my vision was dark brown, where I had been expecting the platinum blonde of my fiancé.

And then I jerked up with a start. This was not my fiancé in the bed with me!

Ad then I sat up even straighter. This wasn’t even Mary. I had thought it was Mary who had slipped into my bedroom a few times of the past several days to check on me as I slept. However, the hair was the wrong color. This was brown hair and not the auburn-colored hair of Mary.

I realized that it was Xina in the bed with me, which meant that she had probably seen my face and bonded to me, whether by drug or brain washing. I had hoped that if we waited long enough, that the drug or the brain washing, or whatever it was, would wear off and their bonding wouldn’t happen.

Alas, that was not to be the case here it would seem.

I rolled over and tried to get out of the bed without awakening Xina, but as I began to move, Xina woke and rolled over, grabbing me.

“Don’t go!” She exclaimed staring at me with wild fright in her eyes.

“Please don’t reject me, I can’t lose anyone else!” She sobbed. “I’ve already lost all my family and I can’t lose you too.”

I laid back down and held out my arms and Xina curled up around me, pressing herself against me as tightly as she could.

I must have drifted off to sleep, because the next thing I knew, I was waking up holding two women and they were whispering between them. I didn’t open my eyes and I tried to keep my breathing even, but they stopped as soon as I realized where I was.

They knew I was awake!

And then they started to softly run their hands up and down my body, softly caressing and arousing me.

When I was fully aroused and achingly erect, Mary climbed on top of me and impaled herself on me. She was wet and hot and tight and felt exquisite to me. Of course, it had been a while for me, there just weren’t that many opportunities for male lunars as we outnumbered the women about ten to one.

And here I was being greedy and keeping these three to myself!

Mary started cumming almost immediately and the feel of her pulsing and squeezing me was almost too much!

A moment later, it was too much, and I was filling her with my cum!

As Mary laid on top of me, Xina slid down and began licking where we were joined. The sensation of her tongue on my cock and scrotum, combined with the clasping that Mary was doing with her vaginal muscles kept me hard and horny. Soon I was thrusting into Mary as Xina sucked my balls.

At least this time I lasted a little longer, but if Mary hadn’t been so horny and cumming just as quickly, I would have felt bad.

This time Mary rolled off me, gasping for breath. This of course freed up my cock for Xina who immediately tried to suck all the blood in my body into my cock.

I was pretty sure that I couldn’t cum a third time without a longer rest, but then again, I had never met a determined Xina.

When she was sure I was going to stay hard, Xina climbed on board and just as Mary had done, she tried to impale herself on me. However, physics conspired against us. While I was hard, I wasn’t as rigid as I had been when Mary impaled herself on me. Add to that Xina’s much smaller size, making her even tighter, and it took a few strokes to get me seated fully inside her.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.