Skimmer - Cover

Skimmer

Copyright© 2022 by Lorn Skye

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A man, nearly broken by loss, lives a solitary existence off planet earth in a small habitat he has constructed on the moon. He fills his time skimming, picking up broken or defunct satellites for Space Command. One day, his life changes dramatically when he salvages a ship holding three lovely ladies. Join him as his life changes dramatically and they find a future together. Set in the near future, this is a story of loneliness and loss, leading to love, even if it is unconventional.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Science Fiction  

From the darkness, a light emerges

I woke to the sensation of a warm wet sheath sliding over my cock. I decided then and there that this was the best way to wake up. And then, of course, it got even better when I felt a tongue licking my balls and gently sucking on them.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Xina riding me and Karen smiling at me to my side. Even with my severely limited cognitive abilities from sleepiness and reduced cranial blood flow, I could deduce that Mary was between my legs pleasuring my balls.

After having been busy for the past few days playing Space Command pilot and then skimming the results of the battle, I was full of pent-up hormones and sexual desire. I was more than ready to erupt when Mary slid a wet finger up Xina’s ass. This made Xina tense and begin to cum, and the combination of all those symptoms sent me over the edge and had me cumming as well, filling Xina with cum.

When I was spent, Xina slid off to the side and I looked down to see Mary engulf my cock and begin to lick and suck it until it was clean. It was also hard, and I was surprised when Karen swung her leg over and mounted me. Mary continued to lick and suck my balls and all around where we were joined. Her hands must have been busy as well, since Karen would occasionally gasp or moan at off times.

It took a bit longer this time, but when Mary also slid a finger into Karen’s ass, Karen went over the edge and started to cum, grinding her clit against my pelvis and moaning her pleasure.

Then, when Mary introduced a second finger and began to rub my cock through the thin membrane that separated them, I quickly started to peak. The sensations were clearly strong for Karen, as she initially tensed around my cock, but then the pulsations of her orgasm became stronger.

All of this sent me careening over the edge and into an incredibly powerful orgasm that momentarily took my breath away. Of course, having Karen pass out and collapse atop me didn’t help things either.

Xina and Mary gently rolled Karen off and then Mary gave me a quick kiss before heading out to get breakfast started. Xina made sure I was clean and presentable for the day, helping me in the bathroom.

When I headed off to get breakfast and to start my day, Xina turned her attention to trying to revive Karen and get her up and going.

As I entered our kitchen area, Mary greeted me with a hot bowl of porridge, with protein powder and honey added. I once again wondered if we could ever get to a point where we raised chickens here, as I really wanted an egg.

Not to mention coffee, but that was an item we just couldn’t grow. We were trying to grow some chicory that Xina found in the supplies we salvaged from Lunar Base. I wasn’t a huge fan, but sometimes when you needed a jolt of stimulant, it was useful.

As I ate, I quickly scanned the news reports that we had been able to collect from Earthside. Because of the EMP effects from multiple nuclear bombs, many of the communication systems were offline. However, systems in Western Europe and North America, the heart of the USF, were still functioning and reporting increasing radiation levels in the atmosphere as radioactive dust from the explosions continued to drift across the planet.

People were already beginning to hoard food and supplies and banks were seeing runs on their institutions as people tried to withdraw cash, and other valuables, that might be needed in the coming weeks and months.

Experts were predicting that there was enough dust in the skies to offset the trends in global warming and potentially create two to three years of cold weather across the globe. With oil sources in the Middle East now destroyed, possibly forever, and the prospect of cloudy rainy weather for months to come, there was increased concern about energy production.

Some areas, like the Netherlands and Canada, where wind farms and hydroelectric plants produced significant portions of their power were thought to be in good shape for the coming challenge. Other countries were talking about restarting nuclear reactors that had been in the process of being dismantled.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.